• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could spenda day as a guest at a TIckling Producers "studio"...

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
So I was just thinking this after reading a few threads and figured something newish...

If you could spend a day as a guest at a Tickling Producers "studio" while they tickle women throughout the day, going behind the scenes, the chit chatting, the cuts to reposition, possible joining in to help tickle, etc... which studio would you want to visit?

Personally for me, I would love to be a guest at Simply Tickling. I would love to see Savannah, the chit chattering, her during the breaks, the dialogue, the ideas and possibly join in. SAvannah looks so friendly and clearly looks like she is having a blast and would be cool talking with as well as the producer.

Who else? Which producer and model would you like to be watching as the session is being filmed.?

Myself, I think it'd be a blast visiting UK Tickling for a day. Those models and the accents.

I kind of lean towards models with, "more" to tickle, so I think I'd ship out to Boston. Boston tickling has put up some decent work, and the environment, from what I've seen, has a very homey feel to it. I think I'd be very comfortable there.

I would want to hang out at Tickle Torture and hope I could tickle Charlee Chase's big feet.

Tickle Room for hanging out, Russian Fetish or Octopus because they're hotter than fuck.

I'd visit Tickle Torture From Boston/Stuck in the Stocks to upgrade their 2005 video equipment.

Then run over the Tickle Abuse to remind the 'Lers how to properly tickle like Brooke/Tasha/Mia/TJ did their job - and likewise for our friend across the pond in UK.

Then finally out to California to plead for the TIB to come back, or at least lone out his pink board to a producer who'd put it to good use 8)

I'd visit Tickle Torture From Boston/Stuck in the Stocks to upgrade their 2005 video equipment.

They do have a somewhat dated approach to filming their flicks, but if I'm visiting, I won't be looking through a dated lens.

Allow me to "make water upon your fireworks" by allowing my wife, who's modelled a fair bit herself between ballet gigs, Explain It All for You.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?192030-A-Real-Live-Model-Reveals-Why-Filming-s-Not-Sexy-In-The-Least-Long-Post-With-TMI

Hahahaha, I was just trying to retrieve this link to post it as a response! It's one of my favorite TMF posts, and it never fails to make me laugh ^_^ This question was an instant throwback to it.

I never idealized video making, myself, but every time I see that some people do, I think about your wife's post. One thing though that I only recently found out to be a misconception on my part was that I always thought that models were, like, super proud of their hard work. I was surprised to find out that actually most of them (according to the professionals out there) would rather forget about it.

So I was just thinking this after reading a few threads and figured something newish...

If you could spend a day as a guest at a Tickling Producers "studio" while they tickle women throughout the day, going behind the scenes, the chit chatting, the cuts to reposition, possible joining in to help tickle, etc... which studio would you want to visit?

Personally for me, I would love to be a guest at Simply Tickling. I would love to see Savannah, the chit chattering, her during the breaks, the dialogue, the ideas and possibly join in. SAvannah looks so friendly and clearly looks like she is having a blast and would be cool talking with as well as the producer.

Who else? Which producer and model would you like to be watching as the session is being filmed.?
Absolutely agree about Simply Tickling. I’d eagerly visit them :)

A tough, interesting question! For me, if I had to pick just one studio, I would jump on a Eurostar and head for France to hang out with French Tickling. If Ivana, Lilou or Flore were shooting on that particular day, so much the better! :D

I'm a fan of watchin good technique. I'd check out TheStocksStudio and then jet out to France and check out Frenchtickling.

JW Ties productions probably. He’s got some super ticklish guys he works with : D

I spent some time at the T/A studio a while back because I had a session booked with Lolo. I didn't spend the whole day there (a couple hours) but it was a very cool experience. Tommy showed me around the entire studio and we chatted about some of his equipment, the girls and the rules of my session. He is a very nice guy and I was made to feel very comfortable. I met with both Lolo and Brooke and they were both very charming and friendly. My session went exactly as I had hoped it would. Lolo was a real dream to tickle and I found out just how Feather Ticklish she is, which is why you see her feather tickled in so many later clips :thumbsup: You're Welcome ;) All in all it was one of the best days I had as a 'Ler.

HeroineUniverse. He's not a tickling dedicated producer, but tickling content does make it a good amount of it.

A close second would be SimplyTickling

I would go spend a day at Silver Cherry and do everything I could to tickle Kandi's wonderful bare feet!

It would definitely be UK Tickling. Especially if Angelina, Ayla, and Rachelle were going to be there.

Studios that still exist? Ticke Abuse.
Studios that no longer exist? Either Tickling-Post or TickleTown.

I would choose that Japanese studio.
From what I've seen, they're the only ones who go to the extremities and tightness I like.
But... I don't speak the language :)
[I'm willing to ignore that stupid censoring-patches they use to cover ... important parts :) ]

[I'm willing to ignore that stupid censoring-patches they use to cover ... important parts :) ]
haha! That's quite the reason to pay them a visit :)

I also somehow forgot to mention SWT of James Darke. He is a great friendly person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back