• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could spenda day as a guest at a TIckling Producers "studio"...

My first choice would be Tickle Abuse and my second choice would be Czech Tickling/Tickling-Submission because they produce the kinds of tickling videos I prefer and have the bondage equipment I like. Another, a few years ago, would have been Dungeon Maidens which had an incredible tickling table - unfortunately he is not producing anymore and he has sold the hydraulic base of his tickling table. Doominicanes in Russia produced only a few videos some years ago but had an incredible bondage device I would love to use as well.

I'd be a fly on the wall wondering what some of the real interactions between models and producers are like.

I would have to choose JW Ties Studio.
Assuming I get to fill in as the old geezer receiving a BJ from a young an attractive model or 2.
It wouldn't even need to be for the day.
I could just stop on my lunch break while JW takes his lunch break.

I'd enjoy going to say, the top 20 studios. And watching how each varies. :)

I'd say all the studios but apparantly there are hundreds.

Here are the three tickling studios that I'd love to be a guest at(and hopefully join in on all of the tickling action[and possibly be tickled back{by the models}])...
* The Tickle Room
* Simply Tickling
* James Darke
...and fourth and fifth are FTKL and Bobby Tickles.

I don't know studios too well, but I have also liked some of JW Ties f/m stuff, and I would love to take my boyfriend and 'borrow' some of the equipment from Czech Tickling, that table with the holes in the sides that the lers get underneath and stick their hands through looks awesome to play with.. ;)

Some of my fans have been on sets and its fun ^_^ We love having people come around. Especially our bigger fans. The models love it. My shoots are like hangouts where a bunch of nerds get together and chill. That's why I do the NYC tickle party thing now. It's fun to see models interact with fans and random fun instead of guys whisking models behind curtains lol.

Definitely The Tickle Room. He seems like a cool cat and very knowledgeable about the industry itself. Another guy is guilttrip and his Nylon Tickling store. I don't feel he's talked about enough. He makes great clips.

From the past I have a couple. One is ANA. Andre (RIP) was so damn funny. I think he would have been a blast to hang with. Another is Tickled Sole. Always loved their models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back