• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30/M/SF Bay Area, Experienced Tickle Dom looking for F lees

SpiffyTickler

1st Level Red Feather
I'm an experienced Dom that specializes in pleasure-focused play, specifically teasing/edging, forced orgasms, and tickle torture. I currently see around 20 different submissives for regular kink sessions, but very few are into tickle torture the way that a real ticklee would be, so the sessions tend to be more about forced orgasms. I'd love to do more tickle-focused sessions though, so this is a call out to any lees interested in a session with a well-practiced Dom/Ler that will make sure they get the tickle torture experience they want to have.

If this all sounds interesting and you'd like to know more, feel free to send me a PM here or on FetLife (SFBayAreaDom).

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_221521.jpg
    IMG_20180313_221521.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Just had a play session with this guy - he’s the real deal. He reminded me why I love subbing and being a Lee:blush: he really takes the time to make sure YOU are pleased and get the most erotic experience out of it. 12/10 would recommend :thumbsup:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back