• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothes on or clothes off?

I'm still pretty new with tickling but I have always been comfortable in my own skin. I don't know about when the time actually comes, but I am very interested in being tickled naked. I feel like it would add an extra level of helplessness.

I'm into making the lee wear something like some skimpy, see through lingerie. I think thats hot.

I kinda prefer clothes. For one I find sides and underarms easier to tickle with fabric in between. Espiecislly when its a tighter fit shirt. Plus you get them used to tickling them through the shirt then all of a sudden go under the shirt. :) Same concept of starting out tickling in socks. Then take em off

I prefer tickling someone with clothes on whether its just for fun or sexual. I can explain why exactly, but I think because it is more playful.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I like clothes on for the lee. But really, it's whatever is most comfortable for her.

Depends on the situation. But I like some tight clothing, such as a tank top or bra and underwear or bikini. Much more of an upper body tickler

When it comes to tickling videos, my favorite is clothed lers and naked or topless lees. It underscores the power dynamic and sometimes adds a component of light erotic embarrassment which I enjoy. Especially if the lee is busty and involuntarily jiggles her boobs when tickled. I like the idea of starting a victim topless but wearing panties and focus on upper body proper but then making her remove the panties in exchange for a break and focusing on hyper ticklish spots on her ass and pussy.

Starting with clothes on, but absolutely working towards nudity. I feel like that sensation of getting to the point of exploring under the shirt or taking the socks off is an incredible feeling. Also when naked you have access to everywhere!

Naked definitely! When you are au naturale, you're ticklish spots are much more exposed and sensitive! :D I also like it more when the ler is fully clothed as a way of domination. hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back