• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothes on or clothes off?

matt62

TMF Expert
Do you prefer tickling someone with their clothes on or nude?

Tickling for me is a sexual activity, and clothes tend to be a hindrance there. On the other hand, I always feel that tickling works best through clothes, as long as they are of suitably thin material. Tickling bare skin can more easily risk soreness or other damage, and the sensation is a bit different.

I'd be interested in the opinion of ticklees as well as ticklers.

I really prefer to tickle someone with clothes on. I kind of have a thing for satin material. I'm not opposed to nude or anything, but something about the clothing is better. I think because with the clothes on, it really is all about the tickling rather than other sexual stuff.

Clothes on, please. It's so much more pleasant. Tights and nylons make the feet so much more ticklish. And I know that I feel soooo much more ticklish while wearing tight, form fitting outfits made of certain types of material.

I prefer being ticked and tickl ing others without clothes. As it is sexual for me too, theres definitely a part of me that loves the nudity. Or at least to be in underwear. Also, the covered areas are usually the most ticklish. You can't hide from me :p
I do love playful tickl ing too though. A good old fashioned tickle fight is a great, fun way to not only break the ice but enjoy each other's reactions and laughter. It's also a great way to strip each other for more fun times ;)

I'm fine with both because I love deeper tickling. (I love light too but always want it to progress to deeper tickling.) Jeans, jackets, and sweaters are really the only things I woulden't want to be wearing (or others TO BE wearing) because of the actual thickness of the clothes.

Clothes on. I really have no interest in tickling those areas anyway, so why have them exposed? Yes tickling does stimulate me, but it's the act, not a naked body that turns me on. I could be blind, and still feel stimulated whistle engaging in a tickle fight/session.

I like to start with clothes on and unwrap my present as I desire...

If the girl is gorgeous, definitely naked. A BIT of clothing can also be hot, just as stockings, panties and a button-down (which gets opened), or a tight minidress (which gets at least pulled up or opened).

The genesis of my fetish began around age 4 or 5, when the sight of clothed women who were barefoot lit the fire. In a nutshell, clothed for foot tickling/play (capri pants are my favorite), but naked for body tickling. A previous thread talked about getting a vicarious thrill hearing the word "tickle" spoken. I have a similar feeling when I hear a barefoot clothed
woman say "barefoot," "tickle" or "my feet."

Clothing, but bra and panties only. Black bra and black thong to be specific.

I like some clothes. Being an upper body tickler, I do like a top that shows off the lee's midsection though. I would go as far as a bikini, to really show off the midsection. But even a pair of jeans with a belly shirt or crop top of some sort is good. As long as I can see the belly.

Thanks for all answers so far. If you're an upper body tickler and prefer tickling through (thin) material, as I do, but tickling for you is closely connected to sex (ditto), I'm starting to think that the ideal solution is: lightly clothed top, bare below waist...

I prefer no clothes. Nudity amplifies the feeling of vulnerability and that in turn heightens the ticklish sensations, in my experience.
Plus there's the sexual aspect.

I always feel that tickling works best through clothes
Indeed, this works. Tickling bare skin is a more difficult and delicate act. Clothes on are better for some good old rib or tummy tickling :) Not once have I encountered ladies who became less ticklish when undressed to just their bras.

If it is someone I trust then off. I used to have a mental block against it but now I prefer it.

I like my victims to be totally and completely naked and fully exposed. Arms tied over the head and feet tied with the legs spread wide apart.

Usually on. Usually it is not sexual at all.

If it's with my wife it can be either way though!

~ toyou

As a stocking foot lover, a lee in tights or stockings is always appealing and preferable to me!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My mood changes alot. If im tickling only her feet i prefer clothing, or atleast pants on but topless. But if im tickling her whole body then naked all the way.

Clothes on to start. As things progress, things may or not be unbuttoned, unclasped, unbuckled, unzipped or raised or lowered.

For me undressing a ticklee is always hot and allows me as a tickler to demonstrate I control all aspects of the play (unless I hear a safeword of course).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back