• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Pulling Back JayRays Toes

The Tickle Room

Verified
Jayray Toes start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns1vh7is65ac3ug/Jayray Toes Sample resize.mp4?dl=0

So here is a simple but sexy clips of the new and popular JayRay. So JayRay had some time after the gym and came with TMTG to say hi to us! So while we were hanging out she asked when our next tickle clip would be? So I told her lets do it now! She was down and stepped into the chair. Now there is a live stream to match this clip so make sure you email us to get that too ;). So we start with JayRays socks and she is just trying to get away without laughing to hard. So I get those socks off and her Toetied. I start tickling her but she is NOT having it. I pull her toes back but her toes are SO STRONG. Like HOLY crap they are strong. But then I learn a weakness.....She CANNOT handle a string through her toes. But then I break out the brush and ALSO get Entei (TMTG) to help us with some upperbody love. Jayray is not used to this and starts to really react. I warn her that I am starting to see her pattern and where she is ticklish. Could Jayray have a gang tickling in her future....
Image478.jpgImage477.jpgImage475.jpgImage472.jpgImage473.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns1vh7is65ac3ug/Jayray Toes Sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use Venmo and Square Cash! (International Clients GET TRANSFERWISE its much safer OR just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- For those who do not know we have announced the RETURN of Monica. But whats that? Monica is bringing a friend???? Guess you guys should follow the instagram to find out :eek:
2- We will be be editing and posting a LOT of content and old and new including our Sunshine and Indica set!
3- Paypal is DOWN for us for good so we are ONLY using certain ways to transfer money now DM us for info!
4- Last night I spoke with an old friend...Aide.....She may be returning to the tickle room! Don't Remember her? Go on instagram and check my page I am gonna be spamming her
5- We are REALLY happy that Coco has announced she is ok with HARD bondage customs and session! To include Bastinado. She likes it lol
6- Me and Perla actually did a 2 hour live stream on instagram. Essentially she is back. We explained EVERYTHING we have ever been through, why she quit, how I became a producer, advice on it, fetish advice, etc etc.
7- If you actually read this whole shit say poppycock and pick a number from 1-100. If you get it within 10 I will give you this clip for 5 dollars ;)

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY: (UPDATED)
-Coco
-Monica
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Megan
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

Jayray Toes end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

i agree cute the the rope in beween the toes is nice idea but use oil on soles to make feel more ticklish and gang up tickle brush on soles of the feet and have two girls use rope in beween the toes .

The livestream for this one was really great too! Highly recommend you get him up for it. Hoping JayRay gets revenge on TMTG.

JayRay is so beautiful and ticklish !!
Do you have any news from the nude Rosie clip?

The livestream for this one was really great too! Highly recommend you get him up for it. Hoping JayRay gets revenge on TMTG.

She did a bit in a subsequent live stream which happened exactly a week ago. She couldnt stand the tic tac toe

She did a bit in a subsequent live stream which happened exactly a week ago. She couldnt stand the tic tac toe

Oh I know, I got purchased that livestream immediately. She's still one of my favorite models in the Tickle Room and I can't wait for the custom I ordered.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back