• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professor Marston and the Wonder Women

Gitana

Verified
I highly recommend you guys watch this movie. It’s now available to stream on Hulu. I had went to see it in theatres and just got done watching it again.

This movie showcases a true and successful story of polyamory, bisexuality, and the psychology behind bdsm. While at the same time it delves into the backstory of Wonder Woman and how the lasso of truth was inspired by the professor’s lie detector test and interests in bondage. There are some very hot scenes and overall the movie is very good and interesting. It’s crazy to think that they were doing all of this kinky stuff in the 30’s when it was so taboo. But ultimately it’s an amazing love story and the ending is very touching.

I highly recommend you guys watch this movie. It’s now available to stream on Hulu. I had went to see it in theatres and just got done watching it again.

This movie showcases a true and successful story of polyamory, bisexuality, and the psychology behind bdsm. While at the same time it delves into the backstory of Wonder Woman and how the lasso of truth was inspired by the professor’s lie detector test and interests in bondage. There are some very hot scenes and overall the movie is very good and interesting. It’s crazy to think that they were doing all of this kinky stuff in the 30’s when it was so taboo. But ultimately it’s an amazing love story and the ending is very touching.

Hey, thanks for the recommendation! I remember being intrigued when I had seen the trailer, but I had then forgotten about it afterwards. Not to mention, the movie did not even come out near where I live.

I wasn't aware there was a bdsm theme to it as well! Makes me wanna watch it all the more~

It’s crazy to think that they were doing all of this kinky stuff in the 30’s when it was so taboo.

Not that crazy, IMO. Humans were the same back then as they are now (only a bit smarter maybe?), and I am sure that our sexual practices have evolved very little since the dawn of time. People just didn't talk or write about it as much as we do know. Try to read about sexuality during the classical antiquity, in ancient China, or the Middle ages: not only you'll find out our current sexual practices aren't really that original, you might even blush a little at some depictions ;)

Now waiting on our resident Marvel fan ILuvDebonairDamsels to approve your post 10'000%. Any minute now... :blaugh:

Last edited:
It sucks that BDSM got such a bad rap in the early 1900's.

I'm glad that American society became so much more liberal that in today's American BDSM is considered acceptable and even a subject to talk and laugh about.

You guys are right kinks have existed I’m sure for as long as human beings have been around. I am impressed with the bravery of those individuals who aren’t afraid to challenge their oppressive societies in the name of being themselves and doing what they love even in the face of getting caught and losing it all. The creator of Wonder Woman did that with his comics. He was overt in his bondage and and sexual undertones when creating this superheroine and feminist icon. He never apologized for it, but his work was ultimately censored.

The creator of "Wonder Woman" ultimately had his work censored? I wasn't aware of that. Any idea what year that was?

The creator of "Wonder Woman" ultimately had his work censored? I wasn't aware of that. Any idea what year that was?

The 1940s until the women’s liberation movement of the early 70s, then they were restored according to the film.

The 1940s until the women’s liberation movement of the early 70s, then they were restored according to the film.

Why am I not surprised? ~_~

I supposed the people of the early to mid 1900's were lucky if they got anything sexy or BDSM related in their media or reading material.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back