• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The biggest Skype Conference Call on TMF *DATE COMFIRMATOIN!*

Whens the datee?

• PT, MT, CT, ET = FRI starting 7--10pm / UK = SAT 3am

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • PT, MT, CT, ET = FRI starting 11pm-- SAT 2am / UK = SAT 7am

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • PT, MT, CT, ET = SAT starting 3am--6am / UK = SAT 11am

• PT, MT, CT, ET = SAT starting 5--8pm / UK = SUN 1am

• PT, MT, CT, ET = SAT starting 9- SUN 12am / UK = SUN 5am

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • PT, MT, CT, ET = SAT starting 11--SUN 2am / UK = SUN 7am

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Seperate UK AND US

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't make any of these :(

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anchientstar

We are so close! We ran some tests today and we are good to go!

So here's the final (hopefully) Poll!

WHEN SHALL WE DO IT? Oh yes! Here we go!

You have till the 7th of April to decide and vote! Unfortunately the times wont work for some people, we understand. We will more than likely have more than one! But as this is the first one some people will unfortunately miss out! :(

Also for those who may be concerned about safety and trolls etc, There will be 5 mods (Myself Included) for every chat we create. If you make your own chat, we cannot help you there. However, there will be rules put in place (which will be sent out closer to the date). If you fail to respect these rules, you'll be immediately banned. I'll be there for the whole time for this first chat, so please don't hesitate to contact me if someone is breaking those rules. As dangerous as it sounds, my Pm's will be open for the duration of the call, so you guys can contact me if you feel uncomfortable bringing it up in the main. We understand that there is only so much we can do for trolls but trust me, we are working on the best solution for you guys. The last thing we want is a bad sense of community and vibe. We want you guys to have the best time!

Please be aware, that we understand that these times don't suite everyone. We totally know how devastating it is not to be able to make something this awesome. However we have picked these times so we know at least 1 moderator can be on for the entire call to keep you all feeling safe! There will be more, we promise, so please don't hate us.

Now I've noticed a lot of you guys are usually on in the evenings or early mornings, (as we all are usually busy during the day) I'm also aware that people work so we're gonna try hit the weekend (for everyone).

So here it is. The date/s we are aiming for is April the 13th to 15th (this may hit the 12th and 16th for some potentially)

The poll will be using The US timezones as well as times for the UK. If you are outside this area, (which i'm sure many of you are) just hit this link https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ to figure out the difference! Feel free to comment your city if you don't know and ill reply and get you the time for your city.

We will keep you updated! If you have any questions shoot them down below. I'll try answer them all!
There will be one more post confirming the date as well as having the skype link for the conversation! Rules will also be posted then! We appreciate your patience and we are sorry for those who wont be able to make the chat. Don't worry we will try our best to create more for you!!

Cheers guys!

The stary eyed Anchientstar

Last edited:
Yes I think it will sort of be: People coming in and out all day and night sort of thing. Im happy you are doing this over the course of a weekend. I'll try to make it as many times that I can so that I can meet as many people as possible. :) I'm really looking forward to this!! And the test calls have been wonderful. Great and fun people are here so everyone will be amongst a happy and safe group. Yes trolls may come in but... we'll deal with them.

Thank you Anchientstar & Emulator for creating this. It will be a blast! :) :justlips:

bump

This is going to be fun.... and so far we have a very nice group here that will be supportive and understanding if you want to discuss tickling. I personally want to do that. We have discussed other things too like music and life in general. I will be around sometimes to give support and advice because this is also about connecting as friends. So while you may be shy... you may find actual growth from this. But you have to be ready to grow... we can't force you. We would never do that. :)

On that note this just inspired my next audio. :)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back