• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professional Ticklers in NYC??

Ticklespot9

I was pondering on the concept and was wondering if there were any professional ticklers based in NYC browsing the forum, if at all? Not necessarily masters or mistresses, but rather individuals who just focus on tickling? Like those tickling spas in Europe I keep hearing about - is there an equivalent over here??

I've sessioned with Tasha, from Tickle Abuse. She operates out of the New York area. She does private sessions. Best of luck to you in your search.

Is there a particular reason why you wouldn’t go through a Master or Mistress? As a Pro switch, tickling has been ine of my primary session requests.

There isn't any particular reason I wouldn't communicate with anybody, I was just interested in if the NYC area had something akin to a tickling spa. I realize there are a lot of switches operating out of NYC!

It would be tough to find a Pro Tickler in NYC who isn't a Mistress, Master or Tickling Video Producer. Those spas you refer to in Europe would likely have a difficult time getting licensed and regulated here, in NY. When I was working as a Massage Therapist in the city, I often thought how great it would be to do tickle therapy, but the AMTA would've crucified me over it. I wasn't licensed in other states, so I'm not sure how the AMTA folks are outside of NYC, but I would imagine the response would've been similar.

Mistress Mia is out of NY Long Island I think. She is tremendous! She is a tickle switch but definitely has some mad tickle skills! She is awesome. Check her out dude you won't be sorry.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back