• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wondering...

enlightened

TMF Expert
Has anyone found any good books with tickling stories in them? They don't have to be true stories, but I'm having trouble finding anything of any quality. Any recommendations?

"A MAN AND A MAID" I think that is the correct title, or at least close to it. It's a novel in traditional book distribution, but I bought it in a hotel gift shop 20+ years ago in Santa Fe, New Mexico (of all places). Maybe some of the other TMFrs here can help you more.

"A MAN AND A MAID" I think that is the correct title, or at least close to it. It's a novel in traditional book distribution, but I bought it in a hotel gift shop 20+ years ago in Santa Fe, New Mexico (of all places). Maybe some of the other TMFrs here can help you more.

First, the title's derivation:

Proverbs 30:18, King James Version:

18 There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:

19 The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea;
and the way of a man with a maid.

And here's a link to it. Have fun!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268819-Tickling-in-books&p=4002343#post4002343

Thanks. I just want to get some light reading and maybe get some ideas for some fun tickling sessions. Thanks.

Get on kindle or nook ap and search tickling. You’ll find a few!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back