• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few more render tests... (M/F)

Really love the first one. The second one is cool too, but the first one seems so natural in a way o can’t really describe. I can see why people would want you to back to traditional art, but this is just as good, and your work is getting better and better. Keep it up!

Damn dude, from the thumbnail i thought the first one was a live action photo

The first one is terrific. The second is nice, too,but the first one looks like an actual photo... The coloring of the second one makes the girl look like a zombie and the whole picture looks a bit flat, comparing to the first one...

Both are excellent, I like the second one better. :D
Really awesome art, and great to see more M/F!

And thank you for labeling them (M/F) also! I hate when a thread has no such label. :(

Really love the first one. The second one is cool too, but the first one seems so natural in a way o can’t really describe. I can see why people would want you to back to traditional art, but this is just as good, and your work is getting better and better. Keep it up!

Thanks, Sunstatetickler! I like the idea of leaning back towards pen and tablet more, but I have a hard time justifying the extra added time. I wrote a story, which I'm hoping doesn't suck, and I'd like to tell it. I'm trying to nail down a style before I leap into that, which is why all of the one-offs are being posted. It's hard for me to rationalize not using 3D when I can use it to save so much time. Overall, I think the time investment is probably similar, but with 3D I'm given a "do-over" if my original idea doesn't pan out in practice. I dunno, I see both sides. THanks for the compliment, though! I'm glad you like it!

Damn dude, from the thumbnail i thought the first one was a live action photo

Haha thank you! That's quite a compliment! I would thank my photoshop skills for tricking you, however, because the render itself is pretty cruddy. I plan to do a series of pics with that scene, however, so I'm saving the best for last!

Great! Please more!

Thanks! And OK! I'll post another soon.

The first one is great! :feets:

Thanks, dude! I'm glad you liked it! It seems that one won out!

Good work.

Thanks friendo!

The first one is terrific. The second is nice, too,but the first one looks like an actual photo... The coloring of the second one makes the girl look like a zombie and the whole picture looks a bit flat, comparing to the first one...

YES! She does look like a zombie. I was playing with different styles and filters to make it look more hand-drawn. I'm not looking to fool anybody, but I do like the flat old-school ish look, and I think it can add a real unique feel to 3D. Also, it's easier to draw in details and make it all mesh together. But I agree with you, the first one I think is a better effort :)

Always a pleasure to see your stuff, my friend.

Yay!

B

BANDITO! You are the man! Thanks, dude! I keep forgetting to get over to your little place on the web, but I promise I'll procrastinate no longer!

Both are excellent, I like the second one better. :D
Really awesome art, and great to see more M/F!

And thank you for labeling them (M/F) also! I hate when a thread has no such label. :(

Hey thank you! Yeah, I like people to know what it is before I post it, because sometimes I post non tkl stuff and I don't want people mad at me for tricking them into looking lol. I'm happy you liked it! My next few more are M/F as well, although I'm trying to drum up some sexy group tickles.

Holy cow, sorry pal, I forgot to leave a review! Here we go:

I am gonna go against what seems to be the general opinion, but I think I prefer the second one despite its flaws (namely the illogical placement of the "shadows" or "stains"). I find it more mysterious, more atmospheric and more detailed. As always with you, the bondage is both simple and devilish, I absolutely love it. And it's nice to see a cute Asian being the victim, for a change; we don't see that often enough. The first one has its merits: its realistic aspect, the perfect light... but the scene is very mundane "having fun at the camping site", kind of. I like the "interrogation" theme of the second one better~

I am gonna go against what seems to be the general opinion, but I think I prefer the second one despite its flaws (namely the illogical placement of the "shadows" or "stains"). I find it more mysterious, more atmospheric and more detailed. As always with you, the bondage is both simple and devilish, I absolutely love it. And it's nice to see a cute Asian being the victim, for a change; we don't see that often enough. The first one has its merits: its realistic aspect, the perfect light... but the scene is very mundane "having fun at the camping site", kind of. I like the "interrogation" theme of the second one better~
I can agree partially with that. It's "traditional art" vs. "experimental art". In artistic terms 2.nd one is more interesting. I don't mind seing that from time to time, but generally speaking I'd prefer more of no 1.

The first reminds me of the style of the cutscenes in the Max Payne games.

Lol, that's awesome! I could totally do some sort of old-school throwback themed arc... that would be awesome!

I can agree partially with that. It's "traditional art" vs. "experimental art". In artistic terms 2.nd one is more interesting. I don't mind seing that from time to time, but generally speaking I'd prefer more of no 1.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. I like trying new things, but I have an internal conflict, too, because there's a crap-ton of detail that got burned out with this one. Ultimately, I decided to post this up like this because I will do this one justice later as I'm going to wrap a few more pics around it. I do prefer the 1st overall, as well, but I don't want to get stale, either. I also don't want to ruin an otherwise good piece by schlepping some fuzz all over it :)

THanks, broskie!

Holy cow, sorry pal, I forgot to leave a review! Here we go:

Whazzup, friend?! Yes, the second one is fairly mundane, but fear not, this was just a render test. I've got a bit of a comic panel lined up for this one, as well as the second one. I'm just trying to flush out the artistic styles before I really dig into the content because that determines what the views will look like. For instance, the second, being more "comicky" and cartoony, has a very flat, full on and level camera angle. The second is more of a floating 3/4 view or something like that. It dictates how I set up the scenes, so you're opinions on the matter are extremely well received and very helpful!

Thanks for the feedback. As for the unlucky Asian girl, you'll see her return. And you should check out my next post.. ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back