• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickle Torture with Animals

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
For those of you who like foot tickle torture.

What animal(s) would you use or like to see lick/tickle someones feet?

Absolutely don't want to rain on your parade, but I think this topic might be forbidden by moderators.

Absolutely don't want to rain on your parade, but I think this topic might be forbidden by moderators.

Don't see why they would. It's not beastiality, it's offering an animal a tasty treat spread on restrained feet. If they don't want to do it, you wouldn't be able to force them.
That being said, I'd use cats for the best results. They have the raspy tongues which would work excellent on the feet. I had some creme for hairballs some years ago that the cats loved! Tie the toes back, spread that on the feet and turn the kittys loose and watch your 'lee go nuts!

I prefer to use my own fingers to tickle someone. And I'm not really into tickling feet. There's just something about straddling someone, going after their armpits and seeing the look of ticklish horror in their eyes as I'm going after them. You can't see their eyes when going after their feet. And while I do love to see the videos of girls getting tickled on here, I much prefer to do the tickling myself.

The whole idea squicks me. Like asking what animal you'd like to lick peanut butter off your nuts

Extreme RED. Animals should never be used in any sexual situation. They can’t consent.

Licking someone's nuts and licking someone's feet are the same thing? Don't think so and there has been videos and TV shows were some of the scenarios are this very thing used as torture so I don't think you can compare the two.

Last edited:
When you asking about it on a tickle fetish site, it's really no different imo

I don’t see the problem here. It’s just tickling.

And y r u all so square? I think many of u would like to see a girl in the stocks and a goat licking salt of her feet.

I don’t see the problem here. It’s just tickling.

And y r u all so square? I think many of u would like to see a girl in the stocks and a goat licking salt of her feet.

Because if we weren't square we would be around. And alot of us would not like to be around animals licking feet

I get why people enjoy seeing animal lickling. It is the fact the the animal has a deaf ear to the pleas, and will not stop unless the food supply is gone. I guess it can be sadistic. I don't really have a problem with it because the animal is not being harmed. Before you ask, NO I don't want my sack licked. (Maybe my Nipples) :objection: Just in case you snowflakes didn't get it, It was a joke.....

Everyone has their own set of morals, mine are, no children, no hurting people or animals, and don't play in our world with a vanilla the same we would play with one of us.

Lastly, Chicago is HOT!

Any kind of sexually charged acts with animals included, has always just skeeved me out. Regardless of what hurts the animal or not, just the idea of using an animal for sexual gratification just doesn't sit well with me.

I think it’s the same as with non-consensual tickle torture. For many of us it’s not what they would do purposefully in real life, but the fantasy of this could be quite intriguing and arousing. For example I can imagine a fantasy of a lady being accidentally stuck somewhere with her legs out, barefoot and a goat happens to walk around and starts licking her feet making her suffer from tickling.

It’s silly to blame imagination.

Gee, it's only been done since, um--- the days of the Greeks and Romans!!

Grow up, people. Not every thing in the world is sexually related, the same for tickling. The over political correctness and faux morality issues has gone into the absurd category. How this tickling community survives at all with all these ridiculous hang-ups and fears is beyond me!

Grow up, people. Not every thing in the world is sexually related, the same for tickling. The over political correctness and faux morality issues has gone into the absurd category. How this tickling community survives at all with all these ridiculous hang-ups and fears is beyond me!

To me it's less about PC and more about personal taste. Yeah some people are disgusted in this thread for many different reasons.

Personally I watched one of the members here on video in a similar situation as OP described with an animal and couldn't stand it, turned it off within 5 seconds

I don't think of that as PC, but more personal taste

You talk truth though. Well said. I'm also for the freedom of thought and speech in the internet.

I'm not really into the animal tickling thing, but I have to laugh at the people who claim that the animals didn't give consent, or are harmed by this. I think if the animals could talk, they would say that licking some peanut butter or whatever was an awesome treat! They would probably do it again if given a choice. This political correctness in this country is getting tiresome.

I'm not really into the animal tickling thing, but I have to laugh at the people who claim that the animals didn't give consent, or are harmed by this. I think if the animals could talk, they would say that licking some peanut butter or whatever was an awesome treat! They would probably do it again if given a choice. This political correctness in this country is getting tiresome.

I agree, bringing consent into this is really over the top.

Having said that, I'm not down with using animals for tickling because, well, why have an animal do what you can do perfectly well yourself? I don't get the fascination with that.

Besides, it about the 'lee's reaction, not the action of the animal anyway! I'd just as soon not even see them licking something to make the 'lee laugh. I just love to hear the hysterical laughter!

Could not agree more

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back