• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Romantic Relationship for tickling or foot fetishist people?

vackor58

TMF Poster
Hi!

Maybe this is not the best place to write this post, but I really need your advice and help.
I am 30 yers old adult man but telling the thruth I have never been in relationship. For me its hard to understand how we I build a normal romantic relationship and make family etc if I have a tickling and Foot fetishism.By the way i like all the body of woman and i if am in love am not so interested the feet of my loved one.
So my question is, is it possible to be in a normal relationship with a woman if I have this fetish.What is your experience in this field?

I'm thinking you've waited a little too long to find a relationship... 30? Geez, I got my first kiss in 1st grade! And I loved to tickle as far back as I can remember! You've got a lot of catching up to do in all aspects of your love life my friend! The point you're at in life right now trying to figure this out would be like trying to learn to drive an 18 wheeler when you don't even know how to drive!

Hi vackor58

Is your fetish the reason you haven't started a relationship? Or is there another reason?

If it's only your fetish, then I can assure you, that will be no problem at all; even if it would lead to problems, they would be minimal. I had 2 relationships with "vanillas" and they both accepted my fetish and I had great experiences with them. So your fetish shouldn't make you miss out on possible relationships. It's in no way an obstacle to a romantic love life.

Regards

First off don't listen to Robmic, he's being judgemental and close minded. 30 is not old. You have plenty of time.

I get you man, I've had to deal with it in my life a lot. There's some simple ways to test a girl and see how open she is to tickling. Bring it up on a date. Maybe talk about your favorite cartoons when you were a kid and say yours was ninja turtles. After talking about one part, say you remember in the old cartoons one of the bad guys would tickle people, then say, man if I got tickled like that I'd go crazy. Wait for her comment, then say are you ticklish? If she says yes and I hate it or no, move away immediately from the conversation talking about her. Like maybe say "I even dressed up like a ninja turtle when I was a kid. What's your favorite halloween costume?

If she says yes I'm sooo ticklish! Say, good to know, then move on exactly the same way to the halloween costumes.

Other ways to bring it up, if she's a nurse, say nurses used to tickle you, or bring up the beach and say you once got buried by your girlfriend and she tickled you. These are just ideas that I've used.

Also okcupid is good for meeting girls. You can even reduce the questions down to if they like being tickled during sex. Those are the girls you'll want to talk to because they are the hardest to find!

If you want other ideas of simple things that could happen, my site is videos I made that are loosely on things that could happen. No need to buy just check out the ideas I present: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/85325/ticklish-fantasies

Hit me up if you have any more questions on messenger.

ROBMIC, you are so wrong and so NOT helpful. This guy has the guts to confide in this community, and you just tell him that basically it's hopeless for him. Wow, is the only word that comes to mind.

Vackor58, my subjective thoughts and opinions follow.

Your age, to me, has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I know the women on this site would agree that many guys that have had 30 relationships by the time they are 30 are still terribly clueless about what woman want and how to treat woman. My favorite response to "experienced" people who are still clueless and claim "I've been doing this forever" is: then, why are you still doing it wrong!?

Women like we all want are out there, but still very hard to find. Guys like us have limited options. In my view, i encourage you to divest yourself of the perspective that your interests in feet and tickling will go away and/or not impact your romantic love for the beautiful woman that myself and others on this site hope will eventually come your way. Be patient. It would be really tough to be married to and stay faithful to a woman that doesn't satisfy your sexual interests.

And, i hope you'll be encouraged by this: the foot fetish is the most popular fetish. Many out there would still not accept this as "normal." So what? I'm sure everybody has some characteristic that would call the rest of use to roll our eyes. So, we can't be discouraged about our preference. We have it. It won't go away. We have to just understand that this is a a part, and just a part, of who we are.

I suggest being intention about your search, using the various sites to find a woman you'd like to spend time with. Wonderful women in this community, please share your thoughts with this man, please.

I personally have concluded that i was created by God just the way He wanted me to be. So, I roll with it. I trust that i am who i am the way I am for a reason larger than myself. Best of luck to you.

Yes it is possible to have a long lasting and for the lack of a better word "normal" relationship with a foot fetish or tickle fetish. It's just like anything else, how you go about it and being open and sincere.

Good Luck.

It's certainly possible, have you been given any reason your partner that it wouldn't be a well received revelation? Its all about the communication in your relationship, once you feel you both are in a comfortable place have a conversation with her. Once you reveal yourself once it becomes easier to open up going forward.

I had the same problem. I felt like a freak, but honestly everyone has a something personal that they are self conscious about. This is a part of you and you need to be comfortable with that. It'll make it easier for you to share. I hope that makes sense or helps.

It is possible. And some girls like to be tickled and love having their feet played with. (Like me) &#55357;&#56859;

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back