• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Lori

Ovda

TMF Master
Laughing Lori
By
Ovda

Lori woke up to find herself in a small room. She saw that she was securely strapped into a chair that looked like a dentist chair, but it was far well-constructed. Lori tried to get freed, but it was totally useless. Her feet were placed through two holes in the wall and a mirror about five feet across and four feet high was just about her ankles. Because of the mirror she was forced to see the scared and worried look on her face.
Edward sat on the other side of the one way mirror. Edward and Lori have been working together for a number of years. Lori was 52 years old, 5ft. 5in. tall, straight shoulder length sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, size 7 feet. He had been fantasizing about tickling Lori for some time. He made his plans and now Edward has Lori as his tickle toy.
Edward gave Lori’s right foot a small tug.
“W-Who’s there?” Lori asked with fear in her voice. “What do you want with me? Why am I here?”
Another tug on her right foot.
“Please let me go.” She begged. Seeing her own fear in the mirror was not helping her.
Lori had an even more scared look come across her face when she felt her shoes being removed. “P-Please. What are you going to do to my feet?” She pleaded.
Edward sat there looking at Lori’s slender size 7 feet. He had imagined how her feet looked many of times. Seeing her nylon cladded feet for the first time was far better than he had imagined. Edward placed banjo picks on his fingers and began to gently slide his fingers up and down Lori’s right foot.
A strong surge of ticklish electricity ran up Lori’s leg and exploded in her brain. Lori began laughing hysterically as she felt the fingers lightly scratching her nylon foot. Lori bucked and thrashed in her chair desperately trying to get out of the chair. She tried to wiggle her foot to evade the tickling fingers, but that was totally useless.
“STOP TICKLING ME!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” Lori begged amidst her gales of ticklish laughter. After a minute, Edward switched to Lori’s left foot. A nice fresh ticklish foot. A pure surge of ticklish electricity raced through her leg and blew up in her brain. Lori kept seeing herself in the mirror laughing hysterically which made the situation more hysterical for her.
Following the one minute of tickling her left foot Edward began to tickle both feet at the same time.
Edward really loved tickle torturing his co-worker. Watching Lori working at her desk, talking to her about the things going on in each other’s lives. In the back of his mind always wanting to tickle her silly. All the nights and morning he had been fantasizing about tickling Lori had finally come true. He started getting a huge boner as he watching Lori in fits of ticklish laughter and there was nothing she could do to stop the tickling. He loved how Lori kept begging for the tickling to stop. “IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!! PLEASE STOP!!!”
It just made him want to keep tickling her feet all the more. Edward explored Lori’s feet finding the sweetest tickle spots on her soles. Her arches and her toes were the places that caused Lori to laugh the hardest. Minutes later her stopped and gave her a small break. Lori as in the chair totally exhausted.
“Please, no more tickling.” Lori said exhausted and spent. “Please let me go. I won’t tell anybody. I have no idea who you are or what you look like.”
Lori exploded in hysterical laughter once again. This time the tickling was more intense and unbearable. Edward was using a bristle hairbrush to tickle Lori’s feet. He slowly began stroking Lori’s right foot 100 times. The ticklish agony he was putting her through was simply torture for her. At first Lori was laughing as she felt the dozens of bristles caressing her ticklish feet. She was desperately trying to get her right foot out of the hole. Constantly jerking her leg. Soon the fighting was leaving her as Lori began to slowly melt into a state of hysterical silent screaming ticklish goo. She just sat in the chair helpless and laughing. Edward could hear Lori gasping for breath. Sometimes she would cough. Lori seeing herself in the mirror just made things all the more worst for her. After the 100 strokes, Edward stopped and gave Lori a small break. Without warning he began tickling her left foot with the brush. One hundred strokes as well. This time Lori ended up peeing her pants. Following this set of 100 strokes, Edward got a second brush to tickle both feet at the same time. Lori’s toes were where he got the best ticklish reaction. Edward really was loving every second of tickling his co-worker. The thing that really sent Lori over the edge was when Edward pressed a button on the handle of the brushes. The heads of the brushes began to vibrate. This new surge of ticklish electricity was so intense that Lori’s eyes just about popped out of her head and she hopped about an inch out of the chair. Furthermore, Lori peed her pants, again. After a number of minutes slowly passed by, stopped and gave Lori a minute break.
Lori sat in the chair totally exhausted and crying because she was sitting in a small puddle of her own urine.
“No! No, please leave my feet alone!” Lori begged as she felt her nylon booties being removed.
Edward just sat there for a moment and stared at Lori’s naked bare feet. Her feet looked ever so lovely; slender feet, nice arches, fleshy meaty soles. Nylon feet are nice, but bare feet are better. He got into position and began to kiss her feet. Lori began giggling as she felt his lips give her feet smoochy kisses.
“STOP IT!!! IT TICKLES!!! NOT MY TOES!!!” Lori laughed hysterically as Edward began to lick her feet and suck her toes. While he was making out with Lori’s right foot, Edward was tickling her left foot. He had licked her right foot until it was all nice and wet. Next, Edward began making out with Lori’s left foot and tickling her right foot. Afterwards, he grabbed a hand held electric scrubber. It had a soft two inch brush on it.
Lori sat in the chair after the feet licking & tickling simply exhausted. Her hair was in her face from her shaking her head wildly about as she laughed hysterically. All she wanted to do was just go home.
Suddenly Lori’s head popped up and her eyes grew huge with fear as she heard a small buzzing sound coming from the other side of the wall.
“W-What is that?” she asked with great terror in her voice and a cold feeling of fear shooting through her body. “Please! Please stop tickling my feet!”
The rotating brush touched the heel of Lori’s right foot. The ticklish sensation was so intense and explosive Lori almost jumped clean out of her skin.
Instantly she Lori collapsed into a state of hysterical ticklish silent laughter. She was so helpless and powerless to the tickling. Edward slowly ran the electric brush up and down her right foot. He made sure to drag it across Lori’s hyper ticklish toes. Edward couldn’t get over how much he loved tickle torturing his co-worker. Hearing Lori gasping for air as the laughter was being forced out of her faster than she could get air into her lungs. After a few minutes slowly passed by, Edward switched to Lori’s left foot. A nice fresh ticklish foot. The jolt of ticklish electricity was so intense Lori’s laughter reached a higher pitch.
Edward was carefully not to be too sadistic in tickling her. He did not want her to pass out too soon. The rest of the day he tickled Lori’s feet in various way. Although his favorite way of tickling her feet was licking and kissing her feet and sucking her toes. Finally, Edward used the electric brush on Lori’s feet, and he did not stopped until she did pass out.
The next day, Lori woke up to see that she was still in the same room. This time she was stretched out on a table. Lori tried to move, but it was impossible. She looked to see that her feet were in stocks, she was strapped in across her shins and thighs. Her wrists were in stocks as well and she was strapped across her upper & lower arms. Lori was still wearing her slacks, but her blouse was gone. She was wearing her bra. Lori struggled against her restraints, but it was hopeless.
Lori looked up as she heard the door open. She gasped in fear as a man walked into the room. Unbeknownst to Edward’s co-workers he did a lot of cosplay. Edward disguised himself as the great Tim Curry’s Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
“Hello, Lori.” Edward asked in a different voice. “Have you been enjoying all the tickling?”
“No! Please! Please let me go!” Lori said with terror in her voice.
“I will. I just want to tickle you a bit longer.”
“Please don’t! It’s torture! Why are you doing this?”
“Because I can.” He replied with a sinister laugh.
Edward took out a pair of battery operated hand held massagers. He flipped the switches on and they buzzed to life.
“Let’s see how ticklish your underarms are.” He said.
Before Lori could say anything, the massager touched her underarms. Lori exploded in a fresh gale of ticklish hysteria as massagers caress her ticklish armpits.
“That’s it.” Edward said. “Turn that frown upside down.”
He moved the massager all over her helpless exposed armpits.
“STOP!!! IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!!”Lori managed to cry out.
After a minute, Edward began to explore the rest of Lori’s body for tickle spots. Edward was happy to find that Lori’s upper body was very ticklish. He tickled her ribs, her love handles, belly and hips with the massagers. Her hips were a sweet spot that he gave lots of attention too.
He just took great joy in tickle torturing his co-worker. Lori’s face became bright red and the veins in her neck were clearly seen due to all the tickling and laughing she was enduring.
Finally he stopped and gave her a small break. Lori was totally exhausted. He heard Lori whizzing as she was trying to catch her breath. Lori’s stomach & lungs were hurting from laughing so much. She managed to shake her head in an attempt to move her sandy blonde hair from her face.
Edward grabbed four brackets. He placed two of the brackets at her armpits.
“W-What are you going to do now?” Lori asked with a tremble in her voice.
“You’ll soon find out.” Edward said as he placed two more brackets at her ribs. He grabbed two massagers and placed them in the brackets at her armpits making sure the massagers were touching her armpits. The other two massagers were placed touching her lower ribs.
“Now this is what is going to happen.” Edward said. “I’m going to turn on the massager with this remote. You will laugh yourself hysterically as I tickle your feet. Understand?”
“No! Please don’t!” Lori begged with great fear on her face.
Edward punched the button on the remote. The massagers buzzed to life and Lori began laughing hysterically. He stood over Lori for a few moments admiring his handy work. Edward went and sat at Lori’s feet. He really did love knowing that tickling Lori’s feet will cause her great ticklish agony.
He took a jar of peanut butter and smeared some on Lori’s toes. Edward started with her left toes. Began slowly sucking and licking the peanut butter from her toes.
“STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!!” Lori was able to say in between her gales of hysterical ticklish laughter. “I NEED A BREAK!!!”
After he licked her toes clean, Edward grabbed his electric flossier and began to slowly draw random designs on the soles of Lori’s feet. He made sure to pay special attention to her sweet tickle spots. Lori was beside herself with unbridled hysterical ticklish laughter when Edward worked on her sweet tickle spots.
“STOP IT!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!” Lori cried out.
Following an hour of tickle torturing, Edward stopped and turned off the massagers. Lori was utterly exhausted. She peed her pants and she was quietly weeping.
“Now it’s time for more feet tickling.”
“NO!!! Please no more!!! Not my feet!!! I can’t stand it!!!”
Edward grabbed a hairbrush and began to tickle Lori’s left foot. She began laughing hysterically. After two minutes of tickling he asked her, “You want me to tickle your right foot?”
Lori was laughing so much she couldn’t answer.
“You want me to tickle your right foot?” he asked again.
“YES!!! PLEASE!!! ANYTHING JUST STOP TICKLING MY FOOT!!!” Lori laughed.
“Beg me to tickle your right foot.”
“I’M BEGGING YOU!!! TICKLE MY RIGHT FOOT!!!”
Edward stopped tickling Lori’s left foot. For a split second Lori had some relief from the tickling. The torture began on her right foot.
“STOP!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!!” Lori laughed & begged.
The feet tickling continued for the rest of the day. Edward shattered Lori’s spirit and will power. Edward loved all the kinds of promises Lori made to him so the tickling would stop.
The weekend was over. Edward loved having his way with Lori. She woke up at her house that Sunday evening.
Monday morning Edward got to work at his normal time.
“I guess Lori’s taking the day off.” His co-worker Diane said when Lori was not at her desk.
The things in the office went on as normal.
The boss man showed up at 10am.
“Everyone come and take a seat I have something to tell you.” The boss man said.
The staff took a seat at the big table.
“As you can see Lori is not here today. I got a call from her this morning that she was kidnapped over the weekend.”
Everyone gasped in horror.
“Is she all right?”
“Yes. Lori said the person was dressed up like a clown. She really has no idea who the person was. She’s fine just a bit shook up, so Lori is taking the week off.”
“What happened?” someone asked.
“Apparently whoever kidnapped her tickled her all weekend long.” The boss said.
Two of the others giggled.
“Is that it?” Steve asked.
“Yes. Lori’s pretty traumatized by it.” The boss said.
“But it’s tickling.” Henry said. “It’s a childish thing.”
“Well, I guess Lori’s very ticklish.” The boss chuckled. “That’s why Lori will be out for the rest of the week. Everyone get back to work we have people to take care of.”
The staff went back to their duties.
“I really do hope Lori gets better soon.” Edward told the boss.
“I’m sure she will.”
“Maybe we can get her a ‘Get Well Soon’ balloon and take it to her place.” Edward suggested.
“That’s a good idea. Why don’t you take care of it and take it to Lori. I’m sure she will appreciate that.”
“Great. I’ll take care of it.” Edward said. As Edward walked back to his desk, a big sinister grin grew across his face.

THE END

Lori.jpg
This is Lori

Last edited:
There is just something just so right about Ovda stories with a nice lady and ticklish feet getting tickled in the stocks. Well done!

Last edited:
Another brilliant story, Ovda! Fantastically detailed and super descriptive! :thumbsup:

Great story! Loved the dressing up like Pennywise. Love the compassion Edward had at the end for Lori. Playing the good guy when he is the cause of her trauma.

Great story!!! Love how Lori was forced to watch herself laugh hysterically as Edward was tickling her feet.

I just love reading about mature women being tickle tortured !!!! GREAT JOB !!

Goodness!!! When I wrote this story, if I had known that Lori was really VERY ticklish and hates having her feet tickled, I would have written more details in this story. Oh well, there's always the next story.

I can never get enough of reading this story..The tickle torture is amazing!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back