• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Ler/Lee Advice?

soleeater

TMF Expert
I've been friends with this girl for a long time and I wanted to try tickling her. I do photoshoots and portrait paintings often, and so I'm thinking about having her sit down with bare feet up on a table. After a few photos or a quick painting, I wanted to try tickling her, just to test the waters. If she reacts okay, I'm planning to make a bet with her: if she can stand two minutes of foot tickling, I'll buy her dinner at a place of her choice.

SO, the deal being that she's never been a lee before and I've never tickled a girl. Does anyone have any tips for first time ticklers? I want to get the best reactions out of her but also make it as comfortable and fun for her as possible.

You might try to just bring up the subject of tickling in general and say nothing yet about tickling her. See what she says about it first as a general subject. If she reacts okay with the subject, then move the conversation around to you've never tickled a girl before and ask if she's ticklish. If she says yes, then try to make the bet. If she says no, then shut up and don't bring it up again. Find another lee. I got mine off of Craig's List, believe it or not!

Yep, my advice is don’t do it without consent. That’s sexual harassment.

Yep, my advice is don’t do it without consent. That’s sexual harassment.

Yeah, right. Why not just get consent in writing before anything goes on?

Even if this is done politely and decently it's only 'sexual harassment' if she doesn't fancy you.

I loathe that oft-bandied term, a modern catch-all which at the most innocuous end of the spectrum means 'unwanted wooing'.

On the other hand, if she does fancy you, and you don't make a pass when her near- impossible to read consent is indirectly and ridiculously offered you with astonishing subtlety, (e.g. she's standing a few inches closer to you than she ordinarily would, and you didn't notice, you Insensitive Beast) you will infuriate her, because you've made her FEEEEL ugly, and all of her girlfriends will advise her never to give you another chance.

And she won't.

Yes, navigating the tempestuous seas of Venus is such a delight in this day and age. Fortunately I've been married these past eleven years, after an extremely eventful bachelorhood encompassing the early 1970s to the mid-Noughties. I certainly don't envy young men in an age where enthusiastic consent can be withdrawn years ex post facto, leaving things open for charges to be laid and the male's name splashed around the media while the female's remains forever sacrosanct whether he's acquitted or not.

The legal aspect mentioned above has never happened to me, but in that respect I've been fortunate. Or as a late uncle of mine, a very senior lawyer put it, 'Never go to court if you can help it. You'll get the Law, not Justice'.

Sorry if this has been construed as a thread hijack.

Last edited:
The premise for this encounter does sound a little suspect, in that there is a curiousness into why you'd have her barefoot at all, and in prime position for an unsuspected tickle. If you can successfully navigate the encounter to where you get her in the desired pose, I'd say give it a go. You've really got nothing to lose, and if she reciprocates appropriately then you can consider elevating the encounter to something a little more substantial.

I'm assuming, since you two are friends, there is some rapport built up, so best of luck to you in your endeavor. I'm pretty sure a few strokes against her arch won't land you on the #MeToo list.

You might try to just bring up the subject of tickling in general and say nothing yet about tickling her. See what she says about it first as a general subject. If she reacts okay with the subject, then move the conversation around to you've never tickled a girl before and ask if she's ticklish. If she says yes, then try to make the bet. If she says no, then shut up and don't bring it up again.

This is a good idea.

The premise for this encounter does sound a little suspect, in that there is a curiousness into why you'd have her barefoot at all, and in prime position for an unsuspected tickle. If you can successfully navigate the encounter to where you get her in the desired pose, I'd say give it a go. You've really got nothing to lose, and if she reciprocates appropriately then you can consider elevating the encounter to something a little more substantial.

I'm assuming, since you two are friends, there is some rapport built up, so best of luck to you in your endeavor. I'm pretty sure a few strokes against her arch won't land you on the #MeToo list.

I've known this girl for years and we've been best friends for most of that. She's super sweet and has never minded indulging my artistic curiosities, so as long as the pose is halfway comfortable, I don't think she'll care that its a little odd. I can guarantee she's not the kind of person that would be seriously offended or jump into harassment charges. If the initial tickle doesn't go well, I'm not going to push her buttons.

Aside from LEGAL advice, does anyone have any actual tickling tips for a newbie? Obviously I'll only be tickling her with my bare hands, no tools. Do you guys have any preferred tickling styles or strategies that seem to get the best results, or is it totally dependent on the girl?

Last edited:
Aside from LEGAL advice, does anyone have any actual tickling tips for a newbie? Obviously I'll only be tickling her with my bare hands, no tools. Do you guys have any preferred tickling styles or strategies that seem to get the best results, or is it totally dependent on the girl?

Treat tickling like sex, observe the same caution now necessary in our incipiently-Victorian era, and you should be fine.

Since your encounter is going to be a short spontaneous tickle, I don't think there is much room for technique. It's a quick playful tickle between two friends, not a full on tickle attack/session.

However, if it comes to that (session) I would suggest using gentle fingertip strokes to start, and gradually build up from there into more substantial digs against her arches and heels. You'll have to test the waters so to speak, every body is unique in this respect, and you may find that light strokes work wonders, whereas hard digging fingers could yield negative results. If tools aren't entirely out of the question, try using a paint brush with fine, yet extra firm bristles. Mine has never seen a drop of paint and the only canvas I've stroked it over is my partner's belly. It works wonders in that region (for my partner at least). If you're feeling especially confident, oil up her soles and use whatever fingernails you have to work between her toes, and along the edges of her feet. Be wary of getting kicked, as its just reflexive and comes with the territory.

Again, best wishes to you. I hope you get to really give her a tickle.

Since your encounter is going to be a short spontaneous tickle, I don't think there is much room for technique. It's a quick playful tickle between two friends, not a full on tickle attack/session.

However, if it comes to that (session) I would suggest using gentle fingertip strokes to start, and gradually build up from there into more substantial digs against her arches and heels. You'll have to test the waters so to speak, every body is unique in this respect, and you may find that light strokes work wonders, whereas hard digging fingers could yield negative results. If tools aren't entirely out of the question, try using a paint brush with fine, yet extra firm bristles. Mine has never seen a drop of paint and the only canvas I've stroked it over is my partner's belly. It works wonders in that region (for my partner at least). If you're feeling especially confident, oil up her soles and use whatever fingernails you have to work between her toes, and along the edges of her feet. Be wary of getting kicked, as its just reflexive and comes with the territory.

Again, best wishes to you. I hope you get to really give her a tickle.

Thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back