• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Holmes tickling scene m/f

Great find :) That looks extremely real to me. It comes across to me as if she's trying to make her ticklish response look like a turned-on response.

In other words, if the point of the scene was that she's being tickled, then there could be the question of whether or not she's faking it - but I think the point of the scene is supposed to be comedically sexy, and the ticklishness is actually something she's trying to downplay.

in general it's not a complete scene, and it lasts much longer, and in this movie there are a couple of scenes when she are played with a bare foot, and when a man licks her heel

Thanks, great moment!

A shame the reviews say that the movie isn't worth a viewing, though.

Here's the full scene (and in English)....

Attachments

• Katie Holmes in Dear Dictator.mp4
    3.9 MB
Last edited:
Good to see she has mice feet I’ve always wondered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She does have bigger feet than I expected for a woman with such a small, slender frame. Still hot though.

Looks like the article is referncing this video where he's asked questions about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF2KJvu3TB8

At 30 seconds the guy asks him if there was ever a moment where he felt like he'd get kicked in the face because he might have been tickling her and he just says that he wasn't worried because she's a great actress and was committed to the scene.

He doesn't really confirm or deny if she was actually ticklish, it seems more like that's just what this site gathered from his vague comment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back