• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend public foot tickled in town square

There is an ending to this, if there’s an appetite for it. Equally, any women from the uk who’ve enjoyed this, let me know. Plenty more, and plenty better. If you’re keen on being public tortured,( or even private) I have ways and means x

In a vain attempt to keep a degree of formality, one of the guards who’d originally taken her to the stocks, what now seemed a lifetime ago, took a firm hold of her cuffed arm and lead her off the platform.
Following her lead, the mayor returned to his procedural tone of voice so the event still felt worthwhile for the remaining feather owners.
Pretending it was part of the plan , he lead her to a standard size chair on the side of one of the market stalls.
‘Kneel down’ he insisted, gesturing to the chair. She duly followed, and the new position, of an attractive woman kneeling on a chair, arms cuffed behind her back, again garnered renewed interest from the crowd.
‘Guard, tie her ankles together’ was the next order, and I think st this point my girlfriend became aware of his plan. She used her own feet to shove her Ugg’s dusk slightly so her ankles could be accessed, then clicked her soles togethe, almost inviting the binds. Her Ugg’s we’re now dancing in a highly tempting fashion, threatening to fall completely, but not quite doing so as her ankles were secured. All the mayor and his guard had at their disposal was the ribbon from earlier, the one that had repeatedly bound her toes to the stocks, and this time it still served its purpose nicely. Once again, surprising almost everyone, my girlfriend was now completely playing along, and by this point I felt her mentality had truly shifted, she was enjoying the attention, she was enjoying the bondage, but most of all she was enjoying the exposure of her immaculate soles.
‘You’re not going to let me get away with keeping my shoes this time are you?’ She asked playfully..
‘Absolutely not, the sentence was explicitly for the torture of the bare soles and toes’ said the msyor, giving her Ugg’s the lightest flick, causing them to tumble, exposing the wrinkled pink and white of her soft soles. This time she pretty much put on a show for her torturers, flexing the feet playfully, wrinkling then unwriklinng, wriggling the toes teasingly, enjoying their untied freedom.
‘Come on then, who’s next?’ She asked ‘I have to warn you I’ve built up a tolerance by now,you’re going to have to try extra hard to make me squirm agsin’ She looked over her shoulder at the next comer, a Middle Ages man eagerly holding the feather. She suffered 5 more times, and even allowed a couple who hadn’t paid, hadn’t acquired a feather to take their torn, and I swear I almost saw a look of disappointment on her face when it was truly over. Her hands were uncuffed, and her ankles untied, and she slumped back into the chair, exhausted from the session. Her uggs, and her long forgotten socks were passed to her, but she left them off for a good while, gently massaging and stroking her own bare feet for a few moments whilst the major and mock guard spoke to her about the experience. All that she asked was that she be allowed to sit for a while longer in the chair to gather her energy befure proceeding. This was granted, and a few of her ticklers who were still around game back to chat. All the while she sat barefoot, often in fact with legs up on the chair, ankles crossed, and soles facing out. Passing women once more lookecar her bare feet as some sort of shameful sign of sluttery, but this clearly no longer bothered her. I was delighted to find her arousal levels through the roof for the remainder of the day, and needless to say our bedroom activity was memorable.
The moral of the story ladies and gentleman: even women who day they don’t secretly love having their feet exposed and being the centre of attention. Just look at the girls of canelli. After the shoe removal they’re delighted.

Thanks for posting this great story! Love the idea of female spouses tied up and tickled in public! Well written! Loved it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back