• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any women with Foot Fetishes?

Yardis

TMF Novice
Don't know whether to post this here or in tickling discussion.

Any women with foot fetishes out there? I've only talked to one so far, who only liked female feet. It seems to be much more common in men.

I ave a foot fetish. I also have sensitive feet, which is why I ask.

Any women out there who 1) Like feet, 2) Like mens feet?

I don’t have a foot fetish (I’m also a lesbian) so it’s a no and no lol but I did want to mention something about feet. It feels great to get your feet worshiped and massaged regardless of having the fetish or not. And worshipping feet can be a way to submit to your partner. So because of that I will engage in feet play or worship with my partner because I want to make them feel good and also I like to be submissive from time to time. I wish more vanilla people would be open to the idea of feet because it is such a sensitive area that feels good to be pampered.

I don’t have a foot fetish (I’m also a lesbian) so it’s a no and no lol but I did want to mention something about feet. It feels great to get your feet worshiped and massaged regardless of having the fetish or not. And worshipping feet can be a way to submit to your partner. So because of that I will engage in feet play or worship with my partner because I want to make them feel good and also I like to be submissive from time to time. I wish more vanilla people would be open to the idea of feet because it is such a sensitive area that feels good to be pampered.

At first I was like "why are you replying then" haha
but I agree it is a great way to connect with people

Don't know whether to post this here or in tickling discussion.

Any women with foot fetishes out there? I've only talked to one so far, who only liked female feet. It seems to be much more common in men.

I ave a foot fetish. I also have sensitive feet, which is why I ask.

Any women out there who 1) Like feet, 2) Like mens feet?

This is a question that's been on my mind for a while now. So far, I have met plenty of men with a foot fetish but never a woman. We have male celebrities coming out of the closet here and there (Quentin Tarantino, Idriss Elba recently, and countless others), but I have never read about a woman confessing having it. Some women (like my own wife) say that they like to look at a man's feet as a measure of how well he takes care of himself, and also find that part of the body somewhat intriguing and like to "play" with it. But to be sexually aroused by the sight of feet, like we are? Collecting pictures of barefoot men? I've never seen that. Doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, just like it seems a lot rarer.

Besides our friend PorcelainDoll, I know of at least two other women in the business who claim to have a foot fetish, and both of them are lesbians: Brooke from TA and Bailey from FTKL. The latter in particular loves to do foot worship and foot smothering videos.

Thank you very much for this insight, "from the other side" Gitana. Don't worry, it was a very relevant post. That's pretty much what my wife says as well: she likes that I massage, tickle and generally stimulate her feet, even though she does not have the fetish herself; because it feels GOOD :xpulcy: She's not that much in the dominance aspect of it, though, but one thing she loves is to use them to distract me, by propping them up next to me while we watch a movie, while I am working or when I am reading. She knows I cannot focus anymore once I get to see pretty feet. It always ends up the same: I tell her to stop, she does not listen, she gets tickled as punishment until she says she's sorry... and before we know it half an hour has passed :D

Life at home with Tickle Mantis.jpg

Well, honestly I don't have a thing for others feet... But I do have a slight liking to other people having an 'attraction' or giving attention to my feet.
But I wouldn't consider it a foot fetish, exactly.
Just maybe a small liking, not even preference— just simple: if you like my feet, yes I like that you do. If you don't, I won't force them on you or my pampering I do on myself on you. I've had complications coming to this result for a long time due to old relations. .
But, as for men's feet .. no.
Women's, possibly but all my ex girlfriends wouldn't let me near them, the same way I am lol
I don't know if mine even qualifies as a "fetish" but... Ya know.

I definitely have a foot fetish. While I also like women's feet, I'm one of those rare women who REALLY likes guys feet. If a dude has nice feet, I'm instantly attracted to him. I'm not like creepy about it or taking pictures of unsuspecting men, but public places like a beach or pool where there are lots of bare feet....yeah my eyes (and later my imagination) wonder a bit.

In fact, I think I've shared on here before an instance that happened at my work. I manage a coffee shop/bakery and this really cute guy, young college type, came in , sat down, slipped his flip flops off and propped his perfect bare feet up on a coffee table. As a manager, it annoyed me a bit....like dude, you're not at home. But as a foot fetishist, my GOD I LOVED it!! Needless to say he was a distraction from my work for a bit.

My waifu loves having her feet tormented and tickled. Lately we've been experimenting with itching powder and match/hot foot play too. We're not into foot worship though.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back