• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle deprived / craving tickles

GiggleBug

How do you all deal with being tickle deprived? I LOVE being tickled and then getting revenge. I'm super ticklish everywhere. Sometimes I'll watch tickle videos and that helps a little, but it's not the same as having someone physically tickle you. My ex used to tickle me silly all the time, and I would get SO turned on.. I'll tell those true stories someday. I miss being tickled a lot, but that was the only good thing about our relationship, everything else was terrible. There was more bad than good which is why we ultimately broke up.

Edit: I just looked on my profile and I actually shared a couple of true tickle stories from when I had just started dating my ex. We dated for 2 and a half years. Those stories were just the start of what turned into me getting tickled regularly :) When I have more time I'll type up the lengthier ones.

It is hard. I don't get really any tickling as a lee or a ler. I can self-tickle a bit but it's not the same. There really isn't a replacement for it. Although RP can be good.

Sounds like you were right to end things. Sexual satisfaction doesn't compensate for everything.

I have been watching a lot of videos lately to cope with my tickle depression. My girlfriend and I are going through a rather rough patch and I can count on my fingers how many times we have had sex in the past year let alone engage in any tickling. Sometimes just going on here helps a bit too. We are on the verge of breaking up and I know I will have even less tickling in my life but it comforts me to know that once it’s over I will have plenty of other opportunities to meet a girl who is right for me both sexually and emotionally.

Sometimes, I isolate myself, in my room, void of sound and light. I lay down and try my best to reconstruct a past tickling experience/session, to the point where it's a vivid illustration in my head. If I focus hard enough, I can remember certain details, such as facial expressions, words that were said, even bodily reactions that transpired during the particular encounter. Given that you've had experiences in the past involving tickling, I'd try meditating on one of those times and see if those memories don't lift your spirits a bit. I know it does mine when I consider that not all of us on here have been so fortunate as to live out their tickle fantasies. The fact that I have, makes me very happy.

Well, any of you ladies who are really anxious to be tied up and tickled senseless, send me a pm and we'll see what we can do!:bantoot:

I try not to focus on it at all. Constantly keeping myself busy and out of the house. A good outlet for me was always writing. Worse case I'll just watch some old movies

I know it does mine when I consider that not all of us on here have been so fortunate as to live out their tickle fantasies. The fact that I have, makes me very happy.

I'm really glad you said that because I didn't even really think about it like that. I knew that I was lucky to experience tickling in real life, but it didn't even dawn on me that not everyone here has. So thanks for that perspective :)

Sexual satisfaction doesn't compensate for everything.

I agree 100%.

I actually went most of my life being tickle deprived haha. Very recently I got a girlfriend into tickling and yeah..I guess it's one of those things you don't realize what you're missing until you have it.

It touches me to read this.
I guess this is one of the things why I decided to promote tickle therapy. To do what I can, my way, with it’s pros and cons, some people being grateful and some angry and even condemning our ways. Anyway I do what I think is a mission to make tickling easier to get. If it becomes known as some therapy that could be done with massages.

I really wish everyone could get this once.

It touches me to read this.
I guess this is one of the things why I decided to promote tickle therapy. To do what I can, my way, with it’s pros and cons, some people being grateful and some angry and even condemning our ways. Anyway I do what I think is a mission to make tickling easier to get. If it becomes known as some therapy that could be done with massages.

I really wish everyone could get this once.

It can be very therapeutic to some of us, both on the receiving end and on the giving end. It just depends on the person and how it's all perceived mentally, physically, and emotionally. Sometimes those factors can come into play inadvertently, and cloud our focus, making us wonder how deep our connection to the fetish really goes, and we find ourselves questioning our own boundaries, as well as testing those of others. It's a fine line we ride no doubt, given the intimacy directly connected to this extremely physical enactment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back