• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Role Reversal f/m

subgthgrrl2

Role Reversal pt1
By: subgthgrrl2 :devil2:

"You agreed' she smiled at him with a hint of a pout, as he looked about to renege on the agreement. He shut his eyes and let out a sigh; raised his arms over his head and pursed his lips together. Having put the leather wrist restraints on him earlier, I secured his arms in their position. He started to protest angrily, but stopped himself, gritting his teeth. "You Owe Me, remember?" Eyes still closed, refusing to look at me he nodded. "I’m not going to be THAT mean to you! Geez!" I leaned down close pressing my cheek against his and whispered in his ear, "Not anything close to the way you've tormented me, countless times!" I scratch my nails up and down the length of his cock to distract him for a minute cause if he looks miserable he's going to ruin my fun! He squirms slightly pushing his hips up. I open my palm and move it in a circular motion around the tip of his cock. He starts to relax a bit. I straddle his waist and lean down, my lips are just to the right of his Adams apple, I breathe on his neck till chill bumps rise. I let my fingertips trail very lightly down starting from his elbow. He twitches and tries to shift away, but between my weight on him and the restraints not allowing for leverage, he doesn’t move more than a half inch. I changed tactics. So excited I couldn’t decide how I wanted to torture him first!! I scratched my nails along his sides and belly in quick almost pinches but not hard. NAAAHHAAHAAHAAOOOKAAYOKOK THATS ENOOAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAA... Before he could say something like that’s enough I jumped all 10 fingers up to his ribcage and wiggled them, massaging the smooth edges and dipping in between successively. "AAAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA STAAAAWWWPPHEEHEE ELLIEEEEEEELLIEEPELLIEASSSSS HEEHEEHEEE!! STAAAWWP! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA THAAATSSSSENNNOOOHAAHAA..." "Are you saying my name baby? what aare you trying to say?" I slowed down the vicious rib tickles, and spider tickled into the hollow of his right armpit. I watched his torso jerk and squirm, trying uselessly to escape my fingers. Damn that is HOT! I thought to myself. "SSEEESSSHEEHEEHEEHEESS EEIIHEEHEEHEEESSSSEEESHIIIT! PLESSSHEEHEEEEPLSSS" JT's laughter had become a kind of hissing. I couldn’t help it, I giggled at this. "Baby, your drooling a little bit!"
I tried to sound concerned but I was biting my lip to stop my laughter. I used both hands under his arms, dancing my nails up his biceps and then skittering down to just beneath his armpits. Jackpot!! I found the sweet spot! AAAHAAHAANOOO DOOOONN'TT!! HAAHAAAHAAA! NONONOO! HAHAHAHAHASTAAWWWPSTAAWWP AAHAAHAHAHAAHA EELLIEEEPLELLIEEEASSE NOTTHEERE! AAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA PELLIEEASSSESTOOOPPELLIEEEASSSESTOOOP!"
JT's face is frozen in an open mouth laugh now, as his lean frame is dancing back and forth, jerking when my nails tickle the newly found sweet spot, and pulling at the bonds trying desperately to escape! It’s delicious to watch!
"Whats that baby? I can’t understand you. Are you trying to ask me something?" I know I must have an evil little smile on my face, like he gets when I’m squealing, and helpless under his touch. "HAHAHAA ELLIEEEEEEEPELLIEESSSESTAAWWP!!"
"What do you mean baby? Stop what?!"
"HAAHAAHAAAHAHATIIICKLLIIINGME! NOOOTTHEEERE! STOOP! HAHAHAAAHAAHAHAANOOONONO!"
I go ahead and give that weak spot a small reprieve by letting my hands roam some, back into the very center of the arm hollows, up his arms, and down his back and on either side of his waist. "WHAT?" I ask with a mocking tone of shock. "Tickling?" I ask him. "That's absurd! Youre not tic..." a huge maniacal smile covers my face, "TICKLISH!" I stopped for a moment. "Are you telling me that THIS big strong man here," JT snickered as I poked him in the belly on the word here, "my boyfriend, the bad-ass, the same one who grins like the devil while he sadistically tickles me,..." I began to scratch one nail lightly back and forth across JTs lower belly. "The man who teases me to tears, makes me plead for IT and then tickle tortures me some more!? This guy here," he receives another poke this one to the left ribs, "is ticklish? I don’t believe it! You’re making that up!" I used my other hand to poke at his ribs in various spots. He squirmed and flinched deliciously, giggling non-stop. "JT isnt sensitive enough to be unnerved by a couple tickletickles!" I pinched his tummy as I said the words tickletickles. Then said it agian. "Tickletickle" as I massaged his lowest rib. "Tickletickletickle" I pinched and spidered my fingers on his hip. "HAAHAAHAAHA ELLIEEEEEENNNOOUGHPELLIEEHEEHEE HEEEHEEHEE"
"Well I'll be damned!" I was grinning like a fiend. "YOU REALLY ARE TICKLISH! YOURE SUPER TICKLISH! How come you never told me before? Shame on you Bad Boy!" My scrabbling nails returned to his torture spot, "I could’ve been having this fun all along!!!" He cackled and pulled hard on his bonds. I only had on my dress, with nothing under it, I crossed my arms and pulled it up and tossed it aside. Then I slid down and laid on top of him, wiggled my hips a bit against him. His cock stirred and pushed against my hip. Immediately my own lust roared a bit more insistently than I'd bargained for. If he notices, this role reversal fun time will be cut short. All he has to do is run one or two fingers, along my skin, tickling me and flash that fucking smirk that is constantly my undoing, and I'm done for! Thankfully he wasn’t totally aware of how easily he can drive me crazy! Sitting up on my knees alongside him now, I run my nails up and down his shaft for a minute before lowering them. JT's looked at me his eyes huge. His mouth opened to speak but long black nails started spider tickling the tops of his inner thighs with one hand while my other hand was cruelly teasing and tickling his balls. (For all the times you’ve reduced me to a jibbering idiot with no effort at all!) He began to lose it!

This is not where I’d planned to end this scene but I kinda hit a wall, and just couldn’t seem to jump back into it.

Awesome

Wow!! Loved this, great story!
Role Reversal pt1
By: subgthgrrl2 :devil2:

"You agreed' she smiled at him with a hint of a pout, as he looked about to renege on the agreement. He shut his eyes and let out a sigh; raised his arms over his head and pursed his lips together. Having put the leather wrist restraints on him earlier, I secured his arms in their position. He started to protest angrily, but stopped himself, gritting his teeth. "You Owe Me, remember?" Eyes still closed, refusing to look at me he nodded. "I’m not going to be THAT mean to you! Geez!" I leaned down close pressing my cheek against his and whispered in his ear, "Not anything close to the way you've tormented me, countless times!" I scratch my nails up and down the length of his cock to distract him for a minute cause if he looks miserable he's going to ruin my fun! He squirms slightly pushing his hips up. I open my palm and move it in a circular motion around the tip of his cock. He starts to relax a bit. I straddle his waist and lean down, my lips are just to the right of his Adams apple, I breathe on his neck till chill bumps rise. I let my fingertips trail very lightly down starting from his elbow. He twitches and tries to shift away, but between my weight on him and the restraints not allowing for leverage, he doesn’t move more than a half inch. I changed tactics. So excited I couldn’t decide how I wanted to torture him first!! I scratched my nails along his sides and belly in quick almost pinches but not hard. NAAAHHAAHAAHAAOOOKAAYOKOK THATS ENOOAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAA... Before he could say something like that’s enough I jumped all 10 fingers up to his ribcage and wiggled them, massaging the smooth edges and dipping in between successively. "AAAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA STAAAAWWWPPHEEHEE ELLIEEEEEEELLIEEPELLIEASSSSS HEEHEEHEEE!! STAAAWWP! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA THAAATSSSSENNNOOOHAAHAA..." "Are you saying my name baby? what aare you trying to say?" I slowed down the vicious rib tickles, and spider tickled into the hollow of his right armpit. I watched his torso jerk and squirm, trying uselessly to escape my fingers. Damn that is HOT! I thought to myself. "SSEEESSSHEEHEEHEEHEESS EEIIHEEHEEHEEESSSSEEESHIIIT! PLESSSHEEHEEEEPLSSS" JT's laughter had become a kind of hissing. I couldn’t help it, I giggled at this. "Baby, your drooling a little bit!"
I tried to sound concerned but I was biting my lip to stop my laughter. I used both hands under his arms, dancing my nails up his biceps and then skittering down to just beneath his armpits. Jackpot!! I found the sweet spot! AAAHAAHAANOOO DOOOONN'TT!! HAAHAAAHAAA! NONONOO! HAHAHAHAHASTAAWWWPSTAAWWP AAHAAHAHAHAAHA EELLIEEEPLELLIEEEASSE NOTTHEERE! AAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA PELLIEEASSSESTOOOPPELLIEEEASSSESTOOOP!"
JT's face is frozen in an open mouth laugh now, as his lean frame is dancing back and forth, jerking when my nails tickle the newly found sweet spot, and pulling at the bonds trying desperately to escape! It’s delicious to watch!
"Whats that baby? I can’t understand you. Are you trying to ask me something?" I know I must have an evil little smile on my face, like he gets when I’m squealing, and helpless under his touch. "HAHAHAA ELLIEEEEEEEPELLIEESSSESTAAWWP!!"
"What do you mean baby? Stop what?!"
"HAAHAAHAAAHAHATIIICKLLIIINGME! NOOOTTHEEERE! STOOP! HAHAHAAAHAAHAHAANOOONONO!"
I go ahead and give that weak spot a small reprieve by letting my hands roam some, back into the very center of the arm hollows, up his arms, and down his back and on either side of his waist. "WHAT?" I ask with a mocking tone of shock. "Tickling?" I ask him. "That's absurd! Youre not tic..." a huge maniacal smile covers my face, "TICKLISH!" I stopped for a moment. "Are you telling me that THIS big strong man here," JT snickered as I poked him in the belly on the word here, "my boyfriend, the bad-ass, the same one who grins like the devil while he sadistically tickles me,..." I began to scratch one nail lightly back and forth across JTs lower belly. "The man who teases me to tears, makes me plead for IT and then tickle tortures me some more!? This guy here," he receives another poke this one to the left ribs, "is ticklish? I don’t believe it! You’re making that up!" I used my other hand to poke at his ribs in various spots. He squirmed and flinched deliciously, giggling non-stop. "JT isnt sensitive enough to be unnerved by a couple tickletickles!" I pinched his tummy as I said the words tickletickles. Then said it agian. "Tickletickle" as I massaged his lowest rib. "Tickletickletickle" I pinched and spidered my fingers on his hip. "HAAHAAHAAHA ELLIEEEEEENNNOOUGHPELLIEEHEEHEE HEEEHEEHEE"
"Well I'll be damned!" I was grinning like a fiend. "YOU REALLY ARE TICKLISH! YOURE SUPER TICKLISH! How come you never told me before? Shame on you Bad Boy!" My scrabbling nails returned to his torture spot, "I could’ve been having this fun all along!!!" He cackled and pulled hard on his bonds. I only had on my dress, with nothing under it, I crossed my arms and pulled it up and tossed it aside. Then I slid down and laid on top of him, wiggled my hips a bit against him. His cock stirred and pushed against my hip. Immediately my own lust roared a bit more insistently than I'd bargained for. If he notices, this role reversal fun time will be cut short. All he has to do is run one or two fingers, along my skin, tickling me and flash that fucking smirk that is constantly my undoing, and I'm done for! Thankfully he wasn’t totally aware of how easily he can drive me crazy! Sitting up on my knees alongside him now, I run my nails up and down his shaft for a minute before lowering them. JT's looked at me his eyes huge. His mouth opened to speak but long black nails started spider tickling the tops of his inner thighs with one hand while my other hand was cruelly teasing and tickling his balls. (For all the times you’ve reduced me to a jibbering idiot with no effort at all!) He began to lose it!

This is not where I’d planned to end this scene but I kinda hit a wall, and just couldn’t seem to jump back into it.

thank you for the responses everyone! :)

robmic: not really into feet, sorry. i know im a minority here

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back