• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charisma Carpenter

I remember David Boreanaz saying that during a sex scene with her he had to kiss her belly, and she was extremely ticklish.

I remember David Boreanaz saying that during a sex scene with her he had to kiss her belly, and she was extremely ticklish.

As found and posted by TMF member Travis:
'David Boreanaz quotes from Orlando Sentinel, when asked about working with Charisma Carpenter:
"She's great. I can honestly say that she is the most talented leading lady I have ever worked with. We just finished shooting the ballet episode, and we sort of had to do a love scene together. It was pretty funny, because Charisma is extremely ticklish, especially on her stomach, so when I had to go down, kind of made her laugh. I would start laughing, and then Joss would get so upset and start
telling us that if we don't get this done he will fire us both, but she kept laughing, so finally I just said screw it and gave her a raspberry, right there. We took a break after that because both of us couldn't stop laughing."

Attachments

• Charisma_Carpenter_01.jpg
    Charisma_Carpenter_01.jpg
    746.9 KB · Views: 70
  • charismacarpenter.jpg
    charismacarpenter.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 80
  • charismacarpenterfitness028kx.jpg
    charismacarpenterfitness028kx.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 73
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back