• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friend in Need: Part 3 (FF/M)

Pedigree5

Please see Part 1 and Part 2. They contain a lot of background, character development, and plenty of tickling. Enjoy!

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?294922-A-Friend-in-Need-Part-1-(M-F)

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?294955-A-Friend-in-Need-Part-2-(MF-F)

Cal had a lot to celebrate as he ordered a round of drinks in the swanky downtown bar. The 36 year-old Head of Sales at a major software company had just closed a deal with one of his biggest clients to date - a giant financial firm located halfway across the country. With his right hand resting low on the hip of Addy, his beautiful Arab-American Vice President of Sales, and his left hand cupping the ass of his blonde Barbie of a secretary, Kristin, through her tight dress - he pulled both young ladies close and bellowed, “Time to drink ladies!”

They had been on the road all week and today’s huge deal consummated four days of meetings and three nights of schmoozing. Already considered a star at the company, this deal would make Cal a hero. When he left the office on Monday with the two 27 year-old hotties, more than a few of his colleagues rolled their eyes. There were plenty of rumors flying around the office about an alleged affair with his secretary Kristin. And it was clear that he was quite fond of Addy, who shared Kristin’s body type to a T. Both women were 5’3” with huge boobs, shapely butts, athletic legs, wide hips, slim waists, tight tummys and flawless skin (Addy’s slightly darker than her tan friend). Combined with their bubbly personalities and stunningly beautiful faces, both were well liked in the office, especially by the men.

But you can’t argue with success. The combination of Cal’s suave style and natural schmoozing ability with Addy’s knowledge, confidence and technical expertise made the pair a highly effective team. In truth, Kristin didn’t add much to trip from a work perspective. But her presence at the client dinners seemed to please the bank’s male executives. Typically tipsy from a long afternoon of day drinking, Kristin showed up to the dinners in three inch pumps and a clingy low-cut dress that showed plenty of tits and thighs. She didn’t hesitate to get friendly with the clients - slipping off her shoe to play footsie under the table, whispering seductive suggestions into an ear, or “accidentally” dropping her purse and bending over to pick it up directly in front of an obviously horny older man. Addy tisked her disapproval at these antics, but had to grudgingly admit their effect.

It also didn’t hurt that, as the employee responsible for submitting Cal’s expense report, the ditzy blonde secretary could hide the fact that the three colleagues had spent the entire four-night trip in a single hotel room with one bed. Cal’s schedule during the preceding three days consisted of meetings and presentations by day, wining and dining clients in the evenings, and subjecting the two buxom babes to increasingly out-of-control late night tickling, spanking, and sex sessions. Unfortunately for the young ladies, Cal had also discovered a passion for torturing their flawless skin with ice. Kristin and Addy were frequently sent scampering to the ice machine for refills, clad in only incredibly sexy lingerie (and often topless). More than once - they ran into another hotel guest in the hallway. The lucky guests could simply stare in amazement at their perfect bodies as the gorgeous girls ran by. Mirroring their personality differences, Kristin found these encounters fun and exciting while the more conservative Addy found them absolutely humiliating.

As part of his effort to control Addy and Kristin, Cal bought them each four sets of matching lingerie ... a different set which was to be worn on each the four nights. These outfits perfectly framed their hourglass figures. Additionally, he forced Addy to wear a silently vibrating thong to the client’s office on Tuesday and Wednesday. He “switched on” the tight panties in the middle of Addy’s presentations or while she fielded technical questions from the financial executives. He told the young VP that he was “training her” to “maintain her discipline” during these interactions. It took an incredible amount of focus and concentration (along with more than a bit of sexual frustration) for Addy to maintain her natural professionalism in spite of the incredibly simulating vibrations.

Although both highly ticklish chicks received plenty of attention at night, the naturally more submissive (and more ticklish), Addy usually got it far worse. Until, that is, the second to last night together (and the night before Cal finalized the big deal). In a somewhat shocking (for all of the participants) role reversal - Kristin somehow ended up bound to the king size bed, going insane while being ruthlessly tickled by both Cal and Addy, as Cal fucked Addy doggy-style. The fiery, somewhat dominant, Kristin was NOT happy.

“I can’t believe that asshole!” she hissed to Addy while Cal was in the restroom.

“He tied ME up while you two fucked?! What do I get out of it?!” exclaimed Kristin, seemingly oblivious to her hypocrisy, given that she had set Addy up for the exact same torment a few months ago in Cal’s guest bedroom while his wife was out of town.

“Well ... the trip will be over soon,” sighed Addy as she smiled sweetly. Addy, at this point, was genuinely conflicted about her life. She had always been career-oriented and was enjoying professional success beyond her wildest dreams. At the same time, the level of perverted harassment that she encountered at Cal’s (and Kristin’s) hands was growing increasingly intolerable. How did she find herself in this position? Was it really worth it? What if, god forbid, her conservative Muslim husband found out?!

“No Addy!” replied Kristin, “We need to do something.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a tiny clear vial of white powder.

“What the heck is that?” asked Addy.

“I bought it off some guy I met at the bar this afternoon. I actually think he was going to use it on me before I caught him red-handed. Apparently, if we put this in Cal’s drink, he’ll be out within 20 minutes. I say we do it, entice him back to the hotel room quickly, tie him up, and give him what he’s spent the last three nights giving us!”

“Kristin! That’s illegal!”

“Oh come on,” replied the careless blonde. “Worst case scenario is that it’s sugar and nothing will happen. Plus - this is the last night of our trip. You know he’s going to keep us up allllll night tickling us, spanking us, and putting ice on our sensitive skin.”

Before Addy could respond, Kristin tapped the white powder in Cal’s jack-and-coke just before he returned from the restroom.

Thirty minutes later...

Cal blinked as he woke up. He felt extremely woozy and knew that something was wrong. He couldn’t move his arms or legs. He was naked. After a few confusing seconds violently tugging at his bonds, he realized that his hands and feet were tied to the posts of the firm king size bed.

“What the fuck is going on?!” bellowed the blonde hunk before he saw two familiar bodies stride into the room.

There they were ... a vision in red. Both Addy and Kristin were wearing the outfits Cal had chosen for the evening. Sexy red bras (intentionally selected to be two sizes too small) squished each girl’s comically enormous tits together. Their fantastic bubble butts were framed by (also way too small) red g-strings. And ... the coup de grace ... knee-high four-inch red leather boots.

Cal pulled his bonds more tightly, wanting desperately to get his hands on what he considered himself entitled too. Obviously the women had other plans.

“Wakey wakey baby,” purred Kristin as she ran her eyes over Cal’s fantastic body and soon-to-be erect dick.

“What the hell are you bitches doing?! Let me go right now or I’ll fire your asses.”

“Oh baby,” replied his secretary, “that’s not even close to the worst thing you’ve done to our asses. And, by the way, you won’t fire us. We’d sue the company for sexual harassment and clean your clocks.”

Addy, growing more comfortable with the situation by the second, joined in: “And you have the nerve to ‘dress us up’ in these humiliating outfits?” as she gestured up and down her fine body.

“Hell yeah,” Cal stupidly added, “and that’s not all ... I was going to have you both go down to the lobby and great hotel guests wearing ‘em until the front desk threatened to call the cops. Now let me go!”

“Oh my gosh!” yelped Addy .... embarrassed beyond belief at the mere thought of the now highly unlikely plan.

Kristin, on the other hand, couldn’t help a brief smile at the thought, but quickly got serious: “You should really stop talking before we decide to parade your bare buns down there, boss. Did you enjoy having me tied up for over an hour hour last night, incredibly aroused and wanting desperately to orgasm with no prospect of relief? Let’s see how you like things when the tables are turned. Addy, please prep the victim.”

Cal gulped as Addy crawled slowly across the bed. God she looked hot! He wanted nothing more but to free his hands and feet so he could ravage her body in five different positions. Instead, he was surprised to feel Addy’s warm tongue licking up and down the right side of his hardening shaft.

“Yummy,” Kristin breathlessly observed, getting down on the bed and joining the exotic beauty by licking the left side of Cal’s cock. Up and down the twin tongues moved in effortless synchronization. Both ladies added to the sensation, Addy by stroking Cal’s sensitive balls and Kristin by occasionally giving his cock-head a swirling lick.

Cal’s head was spinning as he thought, “Jesus ... if this is my ‘punishment’ I need to abuse these bitches every day!”

His pleasure was not to last. A self-proclaimed expert on both blow jobs and the mannerisms of Cal’s massive dick, Kristin knew just how far the two hotties could take things before Cal would explode. As soon as he was at his limit, she sat up and yelled, “Stop!”

Immediately, Addy sat up as well. Both of Cal’s tormentors greedily eyed his pulsating and pre-cum covered penis. Cal was ready to cum but pleasure was to be denied.

“Alright Addy,” said Kristin, assuming the dominant role. “Our job is to leave him on the edge. Tickle the shit out of him, stimulate his cock, then tickle him some more. Rinse and repeat. Let’s see how long we can keep this going.”

Cal groaned in frustration and, again, tried violently tried to escape his bonds. Then, the tickling began. Addy began at his feet. Slowly dragging a nail up and down before getting more aggressive. “Hehehe,” Cal giggled at first, before his laughter grew more and more intense. “Waiahahahiit ... that really tuh-tuh-tuh ... tickles! Nooo Hahahaha!”

Truth be told, Cal was extremely ticklish, although he didn’t know it until that point. In fact, he was likely every bit as ticklish as either of the girls he had spent the proceeding months torturing with sadistic dominance. A more clear-headed and compassionate may have begun to feel some sense of remorse for the suffering he had been causing. But, as Kristin began to join in, Cal was anything but clear-headed.

As Addy worked over his feet, Kristin began to nibble Cal’s neck and tickle his burly chest and six-pack abs.

“Oh yeah babe .... I know you like it ... admit it. Jesus, you’re ticklish! You might be worse than me! Or even our friend Addy!” the tanned blonde whispered in his ear as her nails darted back and forth across his torso. Cal’s muscular body bucked up and down as he roared with laughter. Kristin straddled him and popped her bra off as her huge tan line-free boobs spilled into the cool open air of the hotel room.

Wanting desperately to get his hands on those boobs, Cal could only scream and beg through his involuntarily laughter. “Hahaha ... oh my god Kristin! I’ll give you whatever you want! A raise ... I-I-I-llll double your salary! Just stop Hahahaha ha ha!” the boss cried.

The girls were in a zone. With Kristin working his upper body and Addy expertly tickling and licking his big feet, they kept up the agonizing tickling for twenty minutes-plus. Having run out of ways to beg, Cal cried and laughed. His balls grew heavy and painful as he longed to cum, knowing that he’d only be allowed to when Kristin decided he’d earned it. His body was getting redder and more sensitive by the second.

Drunk off power, Kristin laughed evilly. She glanced back at his dick while keeping her fingers moving across his chest. Devilishly wanting to bring him, once again, right to the edge of an orgasm, she slid down on the bed.

“Keep torturing his feet,” the secretary commanded Addy. Pushing her sweaty boobs together, she started sliding her soft titties up and down Cal’s shaft as he groaned.

Cal was caught between heaven and hell. He tried desperately to ignore what Addy was doing to his feet and concentrate on what Kristin was doing to his dick. His highly stimulated nerve endings, unfortunately, made that impossible. The more turned on he got, the more sensitive he got, and the more agonizing the feeling of Addy’s nails became.

Kristin, expert in all things sexual (especially as it pertained to her hot boss) again brought Cal to the bring of orgasm before denying his release. Standing up proudly she observed her handiwork as Addy stood up as well.

“How does it feel, asshole? Frustrating isn’t it!” exclaimed Kristin as she put her hands around Addy’s waist.

Cal’s cock was ready to explode, but with no way to touch it he simply had to wait. “I’m dying here Kristin ... Addy, please do something ... finish me off!”

Addy - the naturally good-natured beauty - incredibly felt a wave of compassion for her boss. She truly was a fantastic person caught in a web of ticklish perversion. She just wanted to succeed in life, help out her friends, make her boss happy, and make her family proud. Through no fault of her own, the innocent babe had been betrayed over the course of the past few months by her good friend and her boss. She forced into any manner of humiliatingly submissive and torturous situations simply because it made Cal feel good. And yet, she was such a good person that she instinctively wanted to free him.

“Uh uh!” said Kristin. She knew Addy well and knew what she was thinking. But she wasn’t ready for this to be over and knew that, as soon as Cal got free, he’d turn the tables and initiate his version of highly ticklish revenge.

In order to distract her friend, the devious blonde grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. Grabbing her big butt in both hands, Kristin kissed Addy who, in her own state of arousal, couldn’t help but reciprocate. Cal was going crazy as he watched the two statuesque hotties make out. He looked up and down their bodies, from their beautiful faces to their 4 inch-heeled red leather boots. Cal desperately desired to to free himself and hop in. Kristin popped Addy’s bra off and the two women proceeded to squish their titties together and fondle each other’s perfect asses.

As they made out, Kristin cruelly rubbed Addy’s clit, bringing the sensitive hottie to the edge of her own earth-shattering climax. She stopped just in time - to which Addy gasped and looked at the dominant blond desperately.

Kristin replied by giving Addy a quick tickle and eliciting a submissive squeal. “We’re not done yet. I want some time with his feet. You take his ribs,” she ordered.

Cal groaned as the two girls switched positions. He looked longingly at Addy who was now standing by his side, wriggling her fingers over his hard abs.

“Addy, is there anything I can do?” he desperately asked.

“I’m really sorry, Cal,” was her predictably sweet response, “Kristin’s in charge now.”

Simultaneously, the two beauties were back at it. Up and down Cal’s arches Kristin’s fingers flew. His powerful legs bounced up and down as he nearly broke the bed frame screaming for mercy.

“No, no, no! You biiiitcheees!” he screamed between tortured laughs.

Kristin happily giggled as she continued to tease her normally dominant boss: “Aw poor baby! Can’t take a little tickling?? How do you think I felt last night?!”

Cal twisted and turned involuntarily as the relentless foot and torso tickling simply would not stop. He lost track of time but it felt like he had been held hostage for hours. He was exhausted and humiliated ... being placed in a submissive position for the first time in his adult life. Cal laughed and laughed for the next 25 minutes, acutely aware of each of the ten red nails exploring his tan body.

Addy’s eyes were big as saucers. She was hornier than she’d ever been and her thong was a soaking mess. As she stood next to the bed, she leaned over with her big butt nearly popping out of the red g-string and continued to drag her sharp nails up and down Cal’s ribs - eliciting tortured shrieks from her victim. As her toned boss was going horse with laughter, she felt a hard smack on the ass and a seductive whisper in her ear.

“You want to fuck him, don’t you?” asked Kristin.

Addy nodded hungrily.

“Well - hop on girl!” said Kristin with another firm spank. “But don’t you dare give him a break or an orgasm.”

Addy didn’t have to be told twice. She quickly pulled her tight thong off, hopped up on the bed, straddled Cal and lowered her juicy pussy onto his dick.

Cal’s moan of satisfaction was only temporary as Addy quickly began running her red nails back and forth from the insides of his elbows to his sensitive underarms. “Hahahaha - oh god! No! Hahaha ... that’s soohohoh bahahaaaad!”

Kristin smiled as she saw her good friend get some temporarily satisfaction. Assuming her position once again at the bottom of his feat, she rapidly skittered her nails across them both as they wildly swung back and forth. She explored his heels, toes and every crease in between. She also started to rub her clit, getting more-and-more aroused from his tortured cries.

“Hahahaha - no please - hehehehe aaaargh,” bellowed Cal.

After ten minutes of hypnotizing foot tickling, Kristin glanced up from Cal’s spasming feat to see Addy’s dark, toned rear end grinding up and down as she moaned pleasurably. As hot as the entire scene was, Kristin wanted more. She needed Cal’s cock inside of her.

“Alright Addy,” she barked authoritatively, “Get off. It’s my turn to ride.”

The sweat covered Arab-American was obviously distracted. It was rare in one of these sessions that she’d be the one with control, so she was enjoying every second. Her pussy felt amazing as she kept scribbling his underarms with out mercy, forcing his cock deeper into her with his agonized writhing. She shoved her tremendous titties into Cal’s face as she kept her fingers moving rapidly.

Cal’s laughter now muffled, he wept as he futilely laughed into Addy’s cleavage. Caught between heaven and hell, his stomach was in a knot. “Please, please Addy! I’m sorry! Noooo!” he attempted to scream, although with a pair of jiggling brown tits in his mouth, only muffled sounds were heard.

Addy - still focused on her tickling assault on Cal and incredibly close to an explosive orgasm - simply did not register Kristin’s repeated commands to get up. The bronzed blonde wanted a turn.

“I said get off!” screamed Kristin as she suddenly jumped up and darted her fingernails across the oblivious Addy’s tight torso.

Addy squealed and fell backward, Cal’s red hot cock sliding out of her waxed pussy. Cal groaned in frustration but it didn’t take long for his eyes to light up at the sight in front of him. “That’s my girl,” wearily thought Cal proudly as he saw Kristin poking and prodding Addy’s incredibly sensitive skin as she tried desperately to roll off the bed and avoid Kristin’s fingers. Resuming her traditional role, Addy begged and giggled as tears began to form in her big brown eyes.

“Noooahahaha ... Kristin don’t do this! I thought we were a team ... I’m sorry I disobeyed but I was focused on Cal! My body is soooo sensitive and you can’t tickle me now,” she cried.

Ignoring her, Kristin gave Addy three or four minutes of hot, intense tickling, focusing especially on her goosebump covered tits, hard nipples and smooth underarms. Punctuating her punishment, the ruthless blonde gave Addy’s big booty ten hard spanks as the Arab-American jumped in pain.

“Ow, ow, ow! OW! Enough please stop!” Addy cried.

Kristin’s response was to drag her ten sharp fingernails slowly across Addy’s tender tush for 45 seconds, eliciting pearls of high-pitched laughter from her pal.

“Now go stand agains the wall - arms up!” ordered Kristin as Addy scampered over to the wall and assumed a familiar position. Her pussy was sopping with feminine dampness but, once again, she’d been denied the opportunity to orgasm by a more dominant individual.

“Now,” said Kristin turning around and eyeing her delicious boss’s body, “Let’s finish this off.”

Already incredibly turned on, Kristin rapidly peeled off her soaking wet g-string down and hopped on Cal’s rock-hard shaft. She rocked back and forth causing his huge dick to repeatedly slam against her g-spot as she moaned with pleasure. With her left hand, she massaged her clit, and with her right hand she “enhanced” the ride by digging into Carl’s left armpit with yet another tickling assault.

“Hahahah oh my god not any more! Kristin - that’s enough ... stop please! Ohohohoho hahaha!”

Cal’s body was on fire. His balls felt like they were in a vice from being denied orgasm for so long. His torso was covered in scratches and fingerprints from the long attack. He was going nuts as Kristin continued to tease and tickle his sensitive upper body. Kristen moved from his underarms to his abs and chest, flicking his nipples repeatedly. Fortunately for Cal, by this point the pleasurable sensation of his piston-like cock rapidly sliding in and out of Kristin’s waxed vagina outweighed the agonizing discomfort caused by her tickling. Kristin’s fat ass slammed down repeatedly against his crotch as a groan interrupted his uproarious laughter. He exploded inside of Kristin as she, like a well-oiled machine, orgasmed simultaneously.

The sweaty secretary collapsed on Cal’s heaving chest and began to undo his restraints. “Oh my god baby - I hope you aren’t too mad!” she said.

As Cal stood up, his head began to clear. Despite his powerlessness during the preceding ordeal, his naturally dominant, confident personality quickly reasserted itself. He briefly scanned the room before walking over to Addy, who was still standing nervously, wearing only her red leather boots, with her arms above her head and her palms against the wall.

Cal smacked her on her already red ass as Addy yelled in surprise and jumped in pain. “Let’s shower up, ladies,” he ordered. “You’ve need to get your outfits on and head down to the lobby.”

YES! This is so hot and good. Definitely made me wish I was in his place. ;) Hope to read more soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back