• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 'Buried In Sand' Appreciation Thread....

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
One of my absolute favourite tickling scenarios is the 'buried in sand with bare feet exposed'. It is undoubtedly one of my favourite methods of tickling, and I think it's been underused in tickling videos (with a few legendary exceptions), but there have been loads of great tickling stories based around the idea!

Who else is a fan of the good old beach tickling scenario? There must be many of my fellow TMFers who think of it as one of their favourites! :)

It is certainly one of my favorite fantasies, but I have never experienced it, neither as a lee or as a ler.
:D

Yeah I'm also a big fan, and as I live near many beaches, I think about it alot in the summer haha.

Buried scenarios are my favs. Thats why I make an effort to only order customs of it in hopes that more will produce it too. I also shot some of my own (photo only) over the years

I'm a huge fan. They look so helpless...oops, they are.

I love it. And the one time I experienced it... it went beyond my fantasy. :)

What made it awesome was that, my Gf poured about 4-6 buckets of water onto the sand... thus completely immobilzing me. My bare feet were extremely ticklish that day. And I have to think it was in part because of the extreme confinement. When it was time to go home I had to work REALLY hard to get myself out. :eek:

Yeah my GF and I never let a summer go by without doing this at least a few times. We usually meet with a couple in NJ who excel at it and they make it very erotic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back