• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Widow Interrogated

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Found on the Instagram of artist Scott Blair, Marvel’s The Black Widow is locked in a wooden contraption and having her feet worked over with an electric toothbrush.

She’s not laughing yet, but with her concerned look, and her beads of sweat, she may not be able to hold in her secrets for long.

His website is scottblairart.com and he goes to lots of conventions, including the upcoming C2E2 comic convention in Chicago.

363EDC31-4C15-4A82-A202-8C71BDD23FE6.jpeg

Holy crap! Love it, damn it. I won't be making it out to C2E2 in Chicago this year. Would have loved to have asked him where he got the idea. :)

Holy crap! Love it, damn it. I won't be making it out to C2E2 in Chicago this year. Would have loved to have asked him where he got the idea. :)

It was a comission request. If you check out his Instagram he’s become a huge foot fetish artist just becasue he does feet so well. You can also see his work on Ebay under the store pinupeyecandy.

I saw this on DeviantArt. This is how the scene in the first Avengers should have gone.

He’s in Chicago at their comic con right at this moment.

Love the Emma Frost pic on his site as well. Definitely an interesting style, though I wonder if he ever gets puzzled by the influx of fetish art. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back