• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pool Tickle/Underwater tickle

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
Have any of you ever tickled someone while their legs were dangling in a pool?

Did you sneak up to them or did you just go for it?

Haha this is actually a pretty interesting memory for me. I will try to keep it brief though. In college, I got certified as a Scuba diver. My instructor had a deal worked out with the YMCA and we had quarterly “pool parties”. Basically a handful of us would get in diving gear and scrub the pool to clean it without draining it. There was a girls that was in my certification class that I had kind of a crush on. She was taking a break during one of these and sitting on the edge of the pool. I was in full diving gear and I swam up underneath her feet, grabbed her right ankle and tickled her for a few seconds. I have no idea if she screamed or laughed or anything. I was underwater. But she jumped in the pool to get away and when I surfaced she said “oh my god you can’t do that! I am SO ticklish.” I stayed in the water for a good while longer. Wet suits don’t leave much to the imagination when it comes to male excitement lol.

Ahhh, memories!

I've tickled many feet under water and believe me, they're just as ticklish as out of the water! ;)

I do love the idea of a beautiful, ticklish girl dangling her bare feet in the water, and a stealthy tickle-shark sneaking in a quick tickle and catching her unawares! :D

Haha this is actually a pretty interesting memory for me. I will try to keep it brief though. In college, I got certified as a Scuba diver. My instructor had a deal worked out with the YMCA and we had quarterly “pool parties”. Basically a handful of us would get in diving gear and scrub the pool to clean it without draining it. There was a girls that was in my certification class that I had kind of a crush on. She was taking a break during one of these and sitting on the edge of the pool. I was in full diving gear and I swam up underneath her feet, grabbed her right ankle and tickled her for a few seconds. I have no idea if she screamed or laughed or anything. I was underwater. But she jumped in the pool to get away and when I surfaced she said “oh my god you can’t do that! I am SO ticklish.” I stayed in the water for a good while longer. Wet suits don’t leave much to the imagination when it comes to male excitement lol.

Ahhh, memories!
Wow, nice memory! ) Should also be posted in the Stories section :)

Unlike others who have posted I have had very little luck with underwater tickling! I have one story about tickling that worked, but she was in an innertube so her feet were above the water. The rest were big nothings.

Maybe it's just me? lol.

~ toyou

It's funny that this subject came up. Because long ago, I mentioned tickling someone in the water and I got really BASHED for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back