• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How far can it go?

mch5

TMF Regular
I'm not asking about unconsented tickling or too much in a sense of harming.
I'm talking about the 'lee, because, for me, the 'ler, it's a very selfish act. I tickle to get aroused.

Now, as someone who Hate being tickled, I'll never fully understand 'lees who like it. And that's totally fine, its like some people enjoy pain and bdsm, I don't judge and don't have to understand everything. I enjoy tickling her, she enjoy being tickled, so it's all good :)

But how far, you the 'lee, realistically, can take it?
I'm asking because, i've been in few situations, that I had to stop because I felt like I'm hurting her. So I stopped.
Later, I was shocked to hear the question "why did you stop?!"

So how far can you take it?!
[I won't ask why]

Rest assured, I'll never go too far. I rather be wrong and disappointing than hurt anyone.
[I'll leave that to my imaginary dark side]

Well I hope you get some interesting answers because I am coming from exactly the same place as you and am always trying to figure out where the line is - i.e., I am a Ler who can't take getting tickled and can't believe my luck to live in a world where there are Lees who offer themselves up for this! Very difficult to get inside their heads and know what they will take and what would be going too far. And I have a big conflict between the sadistic tickling instinct and the empathy for the Lee, which can mean that nothing gets started in the first place out of fear of misjudging things. And tickling is not the kind of thing that makes it easy to get that judgment right, because of the crazy way the "victim" has of laughing themselves silly even when they aren't enjoying themselves - or sometimes they seem to be in distress and you stop and (like you said) they say "Don't stop!"

It depends on the person doing the tickling. When using restraints, I would use safe words until we both have a high level of trust. Of course there would have to be a level of trust for me to let anyone tie me up in the first place. You also don't know how much you can take until after it happens. I would say about an hour of intense tickling while restrained would be my limit (with breaks to breathe and settle of course). I have had sessions where I had peed myself halfway through. My ler didn't stop and just carried on tickling. Had we agreed to a safe word I would have definitely used it. But after I came to appreciate being taken that far.

for me, the 'ler, it's a very selfish act. I tickle to get aroused.
That's an interesting point to consider, because I tickle for the purpose of seeing people smile and laugh, lose their masks and give up to the power of tickling, release stress and have a good laugh, and do it in the playful form of tickle torture. Anyway, for me the most important thing is how a person feels during and after the process. It may arouse or may not, anyway tickling is wonderful.

That's the beauty of tickle torture, there's no limit to how far you can inflict the sensation, as long as oxygen intake is sufficient and the body isnt strained position-wise there's no valid or legitimate reason to stop other than the Lees brain has throughly convinced them they can't handle more, which is safely ignorable.

It's something no pain based play can boast, tickling can push serious limits.

I've actually found if you have the nuts to push those limits and not stop, the Lees body will numb out and stop reacting eventually.

I've actually found if you have the nuts to push those limits and not stop, the Lees body will numb out and stop reacting eventually.
Exactly. That's how many ticklish kids become non-ticklish adults - they've been tickled much until they could eventually handle it.
Those fantasies about endless hours of tickle torture are just naive fantasies.

And that's why extensive tickling has a healthy effect, because it releases this tension in the muscles and emotional tension that makes someone ticklish.

As a switch, I honestly don't know.

I do know, however, that I enjoy exploring and pushing slightly past boundaries :)

I'm sure it's different for different people. But when someone's tickling me and just won't stop, as with certain ruthless people in my life, or even my wife when she gets carried away, I'm desperate for it to stop -- I'm so ticklish and it's so intolerable and my body's completely out of my control and I would promise anything just to make it stop. But then, the moment she does stop, I'm perfectly fine: maybe a little flushed and breathless, but no ill effects whatsoever. Despite my pleas, if she'd tickled a little longer, I would have been just as unharmed. (This is one of the things, perversely, that undermines my entreaties to get certain friends to stop tickling me: they've personally witnessed that it doesn't seem to do me any harm beyond the tortuousness of the moment, so, they figure, why should they stop?)

I'm sure if someone really went overboard with me there could be adverse physical ramifications. But thankfully I've never been driven to that extreme, even among my most wicked friends and lovers.

It's always been love hate with me. Except when I started out in HS with my bf who was a tickle maniac. He'd make me crazy. I look back on that as a very weird thrill, which is probably why I have so many non consent fantasies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back