• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How likely are you to subscribe to a paid section of the forum?

Park CollegeO

TMF Expert
And this is hypothetical but mainly it would be centered around a sub personals forum with verified pictures. Would contain other content as well

As long as the price is reasonable i would subscribe 100%, i used to spend money on clips but not anymore because of shitty quality, so i'd definitely be open to it.

Interesting. No such idea has been before me.

It's long been our policy that no part of the forum would be paywalled. So I'm not sure why this is a topic.

Myriads

Interesting. No such idea has been before me.

It's long been our policy that no part of the forum would be paywalled. So I'm not sure why this is a topic.

Myriads

it's just hypothetical.

I was reading a thread here that was pitching an app where people could meet up for tickle sessions. A much better scenario in my mind would have been to have a subforum here where you already have a large core target. payment wall would flush out the insincere plus to cover costs (verifying pics and info, etc...)

But since you say it's a policy that no forum would be paywalled (didn't know that), I guess there is no point in pursuing that topic further.

Last edited:
Why would a non admin even ask this?

I can think of two reasons: (1) he's hoping there will be a lot of interest, and if there is, that TMF will add such a section; or (2) he's hoping there will be a lot of interest, and if there is, but TMF does not add such a section, then he may create something. Personally, I don't think it's a great idea for anyone to host a section and purport to verify people.

But I do think TMF could use a section on real life sessions with either strangers they met on TMF, paid prodommes -- all posts along the lines of "this is what I'm looking for or offering," "here is a story on how it went," or "does anyone have feedback on [particular person, e.g., Addie, Mia" ]." Right now, the "what I'm looking for" should go in personals, stories on how the session went should be in the "true stories" section, and feedback often is in this section (like the lengthy chain giving feedback on people at Dominion).

But I do think TMF could use a section on real life sessions with either strangers they met on TMF, paid prodommes -- all posts along the lines of "this is what I'm looking for or offering," "here is a story on how it went," or "does anyone have feedback on [particular person, e.g., Addie, Mia" ]." Right now, the "what I'm looking for" should go in personals, stories on how the session went should be in the "true stories" section, and feedback often is in this section (like the lengthy chain giving feedback on people at Dominion).

The review forum was originally designed to offer this function. People were free to offer their reviews of Paid sessions that they might have had. Few if any ever did. So it goes.

A Dominion thread popped up in TkDis which serves this purpose and has a long history. Some models that offer sessions have threads that also work that way here.

So while not as centralized, it seems to work.

Also, as a general statement on 'verified' sections; being the gender police is a loosing game. One can toss an amazing amount of time into such projects and still be unable to guarantee that you have indeed sorted folks right. The only way to win THAT game is not to play in my opinion.

Myriads

Sorry to be slow, but by "review forum," do you mean the one called "tickling product reviews" as a subforum under "videos?"

This one: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Tickling-Product-Reviews

Which follows Model Interviews on the main page.

Myriads

Ah. Well, I'll admit that it would never have occurred to me to review a paid session there! Now seeing that this was the intention, I'd still feel queasy calling a discussion of a session, even a paid one, a product review. But, while I think that a separate subforum on the issue would be an improvement, as you said, the current situation definitely works, and I and I'm sure all the others greatly appreciate the work the mods do!

One thing I would be happy to pay for is a site where producers collaboratively post all there older material that have been featured on C4S in a streaming site (not necessarily downloadable ).

There are tons of companies that vanished, had limited content, etc. that produced material I believe many would like to see rather than have it buried in the depths of categories that very few will ever search more than a few months back. Of course, I understand if the "top ten" did not feel it was relevant to participate, but I would imagine that receiving a modicum of income and not necessarily facilitating piracy would expose lots of rarely scene material that the community would enjoy. Also- the changing production values of the medium simply make dated material look less visually appealing and harder to sell.

I bet everyone on this site has several now extinct producers who did some videos near and dear to our hearts, and would love to see their entire catalog, but find it cost prohibitive to buy older , non-discounted material a la carte.

Not at all, but I try not to put any money towards this fetish, outside of investing in tools!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back