• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (3-30-18).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]I just don’t get women. My wife said she bought all that sexy lingerie expressly for my pleasure. Yet when she catches me trying it on, she’s furious!

* * *​

Did you know there’s a religious holiday for masterbaters? Surprisingly, there seems to be: Palm Sunday.

* * *​

My washer/drier and dishwasher stopped working last week. He was finally able to pick the lock on that leg-iron.

* * *​

A busty blond swimmer took part in the Olympic breaststroke tryouts. She came in dead last and was quite bitter about the defeat... bitched like hell that all the other participants used their arms and legs.

* * *​

The abacus I bought was faulty and I wanted repairs or a refund. I went back to the shop for advice; the salesman told me not to count on it.

* * *​

Son: “Dad, I just learned that butterflies die after only one day. See that butterfly in the yard? It’s already lived half its life!”

Dad: “Son, that’s an old myth.”

Son: “Technically, it’s middle-aged. And it’s definitely a butterfly!”

* * *​

I never have to work hard at dating; just this afternoon, I was asked out by 30 gorgeous women! Pretty polite of them, considering I’d deliberately broken into their locker room.

* * *​

A talking horse, a six winged parrot and a pink dragon enter a bar. It’s at this point I realize that I desperately need to do something about my alcohol addiction.

* * *​

Here’s part of a classic occupational aptitude test: rearrange the letters EPINS to spell a vitally important body part. If you ended up with SPINE, you’re a perfect candidate for medical school. The rest of you will have to be satisfied with careers in Congress.

* * *​

When I first started wearing glasses, I was concerned about the way I would look. Needn’t have worried ... the part that fits over your eyes is transparent.

* * *​

Terry Bradshaw is a flamboyant character, but that doesn’t mean you should ever make fun of him. Many people have died from dissin’ Terry.

* * *​

As I walked through heavy winds, I could distinctly hear nasty, insulting remarks. It was diss gusting.

* * *​

The jokes in this thread must be Extra-Crispy; they certainly aren’t Original.

* * *​

My girlfriend got promoted to an important position at her job in an industrial lubricant plant. It’s actually quite an inconvenience; during business hours it’s almost impossible to get ahold of her.

* * *​

I innocently hired Richard Kimble to work in my tree nursery... next thing I know, I’m being arrested for arboring a fugitive.

* * *​

Conductor: “Sir, could you kindly come out of the lavatory? I need to see your ticket.”

Passenger: “Not right now, for heaven’s sake! I’m... in the middle of something. Can’t you come back later?”

Conductor: “Sir, I have dozens of people to check! Just slide it under the door, please.”

Passenger: “Okay, okay. If you insist. Gotta warn you, though... it’s awfully runny.”

* * *​

March 26th was devoted to Epilepsy Awareness. Their motto: “Get out there and seize the day!”

* * *​

I hate salsa dancing... wish it would sit still so I can dip my chip.

* * *​

My wife asked me if I wanted anything special for my birthday. I’ve been pining for a new drill, so I said she ought to get a Black and Decker. Next thing I know, she’s up on racially-motivated assault charges.

* * *​

The combination to the army cash box is pretty simple to remember: left... left... left, right, left.

* * *​

My wife and I couldn’t afford to adopt a boy from China, so we got one from France instead. He’s just a oui lad.

* * *​

Stormy Daniels really should run for President. If we’re going to have an opportunistic blowhard in office, at least we ought to have one with nice hair.[/FONT]

Dang, this is Friday, isn't it? A few favs:

A talking horse, a six winged parrot and a pink dragon enter a bar. It’s at this point I realize that I desperately need to do something about my alcohol addiction.

Ummmm....no further comment.....

Here’s part of a classic occupational aptitude test: rearrange the letters EPINS to spell a vitally important body part. If you ended up with SPINE, you’re a perfect candidate for medical school. The rest of you will have to be satisfied with careers in Congress.

For a career in Congress, should we give that much credit?

Terry Bradshaw is a flamboyant character, but that doesn’t mean you should ever make fun of him. Many people have died from dissin’ Terry.

Gotta wonder.....

Dang, this is Friday, isn't it?
Greetings Rdhd! It is Friday indeed! Occasionally I come close to forgetting it myself!

A few favs:

Ummmm....no further comment.....
One further comment: ...“hick”!...

For a career in Congress, should we give that much credit?
We better give Congress credit. If they have to pay, they’ll just institute new taxes for the money.

Gotta wonder.....
Terry’s a big guy. I’d speak softly around him.

Thanks for the favorites and the commentary!

LOL :p
Great collection as usual. :D
My favorite:

Ah, thank you Milagros! So pleased by your selection, a second vote of confidence for Congress! Or is it for medical school? Possibly for aptitude tests in general. At any rate, thanks!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back