• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David's Dilemma M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My brother-in-law David and I have an arrangement that he has no choice but to comply with if he wants me to keep my silence, stay married to my sister and live a very comfortable lifestyle including driving the Mercedes Benz coupe my father gifted him with this last Christmas for making Hazel; Daddy's girl so happy. Unknown being that he is keeping his P.A. equally satisfied and having hired a private detective to spy on him I have photos and footage to prove it.

David was shocked when one night three months ago I visited him at his office after hours and confronted him with my proposal and he knew cornered that the ball was in his court, I told him he had a choice as he said to me "What’s the deal with you and my feet?" Smiling I told him a handsome 6'2" guy that feet were my thing and straight guy's feet especially and the fact my sister and I were not close, fun to mess with her husband.

He sat behind his desk totally shocked but the 33yr old knew his future depended on the decision he made but it was amusing to see how uncomfortable he felt as I told him that working on his feet all day that they bound to be hot n' sweaty and maybe he'd enjoy them massaged and guessed not something Hazel would give him but maybe his mistress Angela did but he shook his head. I told him a first time for everything that I'd enjoy initiating him and smiled as he grimaced and told him he need not worry his feet being smelly as feet expected to be trapped in shoes and socks all day but guessed the reason he felt very uneasy and stared into his eyes and smiled saying

"Too ticklish maybe!" and watched his reaction which confirmed it! I told him again his choice as I deliberately looked at him and then at his feet and told him I liked his black loafer style shoes and he knew I was making my position clear and spoke of how impressed my father was with him as opposed to me and how disappointed he would be to find out the truth and to consider the consequences.

David was trapped and knew it and I told him how at my condo all the humiliation and disgrace avoided and all he had to do was to submit his feet to me and it would be our secret and entertaining his relationship with Angela that he was used to keeping them and what could he say in response and so reluctantly he called Hazel and told her that he would be working late and would see her the next day.

In my car I told him he had made the right decision though he silent and feeling very uneasy and I told him that he was used to playing games but in this game that we played by my rules and told him to slip off his loafers and glaring at me he did and I spied a look at his large feet in sheer black silk socks and remarked how I could smell his feet which had a strong masculine aroma and then told him to put his loafers on again as we drove into the underground garage.

Once inside my sound-proof designed condo I again told him to take off his shoes and reluctantly he did and as told sat on the sofa. I then taunted him and on the TV showed him proof of the footage I had and told him that this was proof of the insurance that he would do as told and when told so he should realise there was another copy of the film footage in a bank vault. David's face was a picture and I told him that I would not use the evidence against him as long as we understood one another, so that he didn't fuck with me and did what I wanted and when I wanted! If not then he only had himself to blame for what happened to him and he knew I would not hesitate to then use the film footage to my advantage!

I told him when I needed him then he would make himself available to me but once a week he would work late and like tonight stay with me and be my toy and played with by me and saying this switched off the TV and said he would be tied, tickled, pinched, rubbed, brushed, vibrated, scratched, and shared until all the pent up gism was drained from his balls depending on what was required as I had friends who'd join me in enjoying tormenting and teasing him at times. I smiled as saying this; I sat next to him and told him to place his socked feet on my lap.

He hesitated so I pulled them both there and I knew that I would be sucking and tickling them both soon enough as I gently fondled his socked soles locating pressure points where he could not control the sensation being unaccustomed as he'd said to people touching his feet and I told him that many men surrendered whenever their toes were tickled, suckled and fondled and I sensed he being one of them so he'd no disappoint me which was a good beginning and in his favour! The fact of them being hot n' sweaty to touch and with a rich raunchy stink making them even more appealing. David sat rigid and I noted biting on his lips and gritting his teach as I fondled his socked feet and squirmed when I told him I was looking forward to being the first person to tickle and suck his toes and lick them and the soles of his feet.

I offered him a drink and he accepted the brandy double as I told him that being relaxed would help him to lose his tenseness and continued fondling his socked feet and picking up his right shoe reading out size 13's. The heat from his feet was incredible as both were wet with his sweat and told him that he would always wear back silk sheer socks as I relished the feel of his helpless and vulnerable feet in my hands. David knew better than to object as I lightened my touch to gently stroke his soles so his toes involuntarily wiggled in his socks. The sight of his large socked feet made my own dick twitch as the fabric had moulded to the shape of his soles with the sweat from his working day, tightly stretched over his arches and over his long toes, seeing his bare feet through the silk excited me as his feet flexed in discomfort.

"David finish your drink and strip to your boxers and socks!" I instructed him and David stripped off his Armani business suit, shirt and tie and soon as instructed was on the bed and secured on his back and scared was pleading "NO! NO! Don’t tickle me!"

I told him if it tickled it tickled and he'd have to deal with it but his feet together secured to the end of the bed that right now a massage on the agenda and stroked his soles and heels through his socks and again finding the masculine smell and extreme heat and moistness of his socked feet intoxicating. I was as I told him in foot fetish heaven! As I massaged his socked feet saying I had been fantasing about getting to grips with them since he'd visited my parents in the summer and barefoot in sandals! His toes had looked so inviting, so suckable and edible but right now I was high on their raunchy smell, it was intoxicating. I smiled as clearly having another man getting off on smelling his feet was embarrassing for him and not something he's ever imagined happening.

I then secured the blindfold as I told him that this would intensify every sensation as I then at the foot of the bed deeply inhaled the smell of each socked foot in turn and he squirmed as I rubbed my face over each socked sole, I pressed my face into each sole taking a good long sniff and told him I always wanted to find his feet smelling like feet and moaned my pleasure "Mmmmm" as my breathing intensified taking advantage of having complete access to their powerful smell and massaging them with my face. I told David to wiggle his socked toes and as he did so told him that his obedience noted and what I expected from him as I rubbed my nose all over his feet and then lightly licked his socks moaning my desire and lust as I was determined to make my straight brother-in-law as humiliated as I could imagining how used and abused he must be feeling, how vulnerable and helpless and this got my dick hard as did the smell and salty taste of his socked feet.

I alternated between smelling, licking and very lightly stroking the socked soles and toes mine to enjoy at my leisure as I reminded him and enjoyed seeing David squirming, laughing, moaning and whimpering, wanting release from his tortuous bondage and told him that when my friends joined us that there would be other delights he'd endure, his armpits licked and stroked and deeply inhaled and his nipples pinched, sucked and licked and his dick licked and sucked and his balls stroked and fondled, he would be edged to the limits of his endurance and kept on the edge and denied release until we decided and having cum he best know he would be even more sensitive and yes ticklish! I detailed how we enjoyed seeing guys thrash around and moan desperate to shoot their loads and our favourite targets like him straight guys and that they usually owed debts or a favour of some kind and knew pay-back could have been a lot harsher than being toyed with and no physical marks on them if they did think of reporting things!

"Mmmmmm the smell of your foot sweat is awesome David so you just make sure you generate a lot of sweat to keep this man smell as failure to do so will result in your endurance of teasing, tormenting touches trebled, tortuous in the extreme as pain is so close to pleasure and we're experienced in our techniques!"

As I focused on massaging David's socked feet I having the all powerful urge to tickle them and lightly glided my fingers along each socked sole and his reaction both swift and erotic as he yelled "HAHAHHAHATOOTICKLISH!" This response had me so horny that I lost control and ran my fingers with more pressure up n' down the length of his socked feet from his heels to his toes, up one sole and down the other continuously as I told him I wondered which foot was the most ticklish as my fingers slid over both soles and told him that it was his fault for teasing me with his feet

"Please hhahahahhahahhahadon'tStoooop ithahahhahaa!" he literally squealed but his pleas fell on deaf ears and I tickled him more and his constant thrashing and giggling and the sight of his black sheer socked feet was such a turn on for me as I stroked his toes trapped in the transparent fabric and then I stopped the evil tickle and resumed the massage so David could regain his sanity and composure!

"Did you know your feet were that ticklish David? They certainly are and I am going to enjoy applying serious tickle torture to them both and they feel so warm and inviting and I've not even got your socks off yet!" I teased and said how tasty his socked toes were I knew how delicious his bare ones would be but also guaranteed to being ticklish too as he was very, very, very ticklish which was so inviting and something I would relish indulging in taking complete advantage of!

I reminded him of seeing him in his sandals and I would be buying him a pair and sometimes he would change into them here after working all day in socks and shoes and with leather soles not absorbing his foot sweat so his feet raunchy and ripe to my satisfaction and his feet both bare and vulnerable so the sides of his bare feet can be poked and stroked by me inside them and being so horribly ticklish, the fingers of my friends enjoying explorations of his feet in the sandals and then very sweaty soles that I would thrill licking and even breathing on his feet in and out of the sandals. His toes hot n' juicy and exposed to be sucked on and licked, sucking and lickling wildly on them all and he feeling the motion of my lips on them and my tongue sliding in and out in between each of his toes then licking up n' down the length of his sweaty, smelly soles!

I kneaded under David's toes with my thumbs and then again stroked the sole of each foot in turn with my thumbs so David squirmed and again giggled as I told him that I was so glad he was so hideously ticklish and advised him to not let Angela and even Hazel know his weakness as something so easy to take advantage of but Hazel could use it for a confession from him if he ever disappointed me and my friends! In his best interests not to do so!

The moist heat coming off David's was so exciting for me; his feet felt so hot and moist from his foot sweat. I very slowly slid each sock off as I really wanted to bare his feet and each sock stuck to a foot as it came off especially around the heels and balls of his feet but once bared I pressed my face into his soles and deeply inhaled their powerful aroma and both feet felt so warm and sweaty against my face! I had to taste them. I took David's right foot and licked the length of his sole and sucked on his toes and then just studied the bare sole in my grasp, I looked at every line and wrinkle in them. They were so soft looking and smooth.

I dragged my tongue very slowly up the length of his moist left sole to the balls of hid foot and I sucked and chewed gently on the balls of that foot and then did the same with his right foot. David's feet smelled so good and I could taste the light salty scent on them. I licked backward and made sure that his deep arches didn’t escape my wet mouth. I looked at each sole again and again soaking wet with my saliva. As my tongue slid up and down the length of each sole I felt every wrinkle on them both!

I needed to fondle and feel them up so he knew that his feet were my feet and I would get to know them very well, even better than my own as I would know the smell and taste of them both and engage in intimacy with them and alternatively subject them to hellish torture whenever the mood took me. Again I massaged his feet, spread his toes apart by pressing on the balls of each foot so my fingers easily slid in between his toes and stuck my nose in between them all in turn!

I ran a finger slowly over his right arch and smiled as his foot flinched the second my finger came into contact with it and a stream of giggles began from him as I began lightly stroking the arches of each foot systematically and with one hand stroking the arch of his right foot then stroking the sole of his other one and going from heels to toes, up and down, back and forth over and over again. I then did the same to his right sole, from his heel to his toes,up and down, back and forth over and over again and then employing using both hands tickling at the same time and the same pace! As I drove him more and more ballistic tickling faster and harder. David was going crazy with ticklish laughter, his head thrashing from side to side on the pillows on the bed! I then again resumed a foot massage of each foot and slid my tongue in between my brother-in-law's toes as he squirmed and desperately fought to be free!

David had been trying his hardest when he could to not react as I had teased him that doing so only encouraged me to increase the intensity of the torments I chose to inflict on him and subject him to but he could not control the inevitable and thrilled me squirming, giggling and moaning as I massaged his feet and took the toes of each foot in my mouth and nibbled on them and grazed my teeth lightly along the arches of each foot in turn and blaming him saying his wrinkled soles being to tempting for me to resist raping and his toes too suckable and edible to not feast upon! I imagined how sickened by this David was feeling but his having a great laugh is all the more encouraging to give him something to laugh about and messing with his feet sure does

I firmly held onto his ankles and alternated between lightly tickling his soles and tickling them more aggressively and licking them finding the tickling made all the more intense and when with friends sometimes oil his soles as Martin favours using a hairbrush and electric toothbrush on them and especially under David's toes which drives him demented! When David can could barely stand the tickling we ease up before it gets to be too much but then resume the torment of his feet though largely they are my area of interest and this something understood and respected as Martin is more into armpits and nipples and Dick as his name is illustrative of his area of greatest interest and using a feather expertly as well as his tongue and fingers when eventually edged beyond the limits of their endurance, our victims orgasm as they never have before and then heard is the greatest sound of all and music to my ears "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back