• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

With Miss Mackenzee (F/M)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
Miss Mackenzee is a dominatrix from Philadelphia. A couple years ago I’d noticed her listed as a presenter at Chicago’s Kinky Kollege event and, checking out her web site, saw her interest in tickling. Last week we finally got a chance to meet.

The hotel room’s soft lighting and decorative candles provided an intimate feel as I entered. Miss Mackenzee sat expectantly in a chair with an alluring smile. The site describes her as an Amazon goddess and her six-foot, green-eyed, flowing blond-haired looks fit the title. She’d spread tickle tools on a table deliberately in my line of sight, in anticipation of what was to come.

For those who like storytelling I may expand this into a longer blog post at some point. It was an amazing session because we matched on so many levels.

She has a musical voice, an easy laugh, and a playful personality. She loves tying naked men in tight rope bondage (including tying toes back – feet are one of her favorite spots) and tickling them erotically using extra slippery grape seed oil, specially modified electric toothbrushes, and fiendishly shaped nails. I’m fairly strong but she pinned me to the bed as helplessly as a child with her powerful body.

I was literally at the mercy of a professional instructor of tease and denial. Her skill and gleefulness with a vibrator and her pedicured high-arched size 11 feet had me constantly on the dizzy edge of losing control for the better part of two hours. By the end I was the best kind of exhausted. She even had a fully-stocked shower ready for me.

I’ve had the pleasure of playing with a dozen dommes and highly recommend Miss Mackenzee!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back