• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Girlfriend (Adult) Part 2

harley2013

Hello everyone! This will be the second part of my true story. The original was published about 3 weeks ago and since I received such positive reviews, I’m coming through on my promise to continue the story as it happened that night.

———————————————-

So as Jay calmed down after her first bondage/tickling experience, I was extremely turned on. I mean..she just let me do to her what I have wanted to do to a beautiful girl since forever. Jay was still naked when she finally got up to go get some water. When she came back, her words were “Ok, your turn. Let’s see how squirmy you are.” I probably had the biggest and stupidest smile on my face at the time, but who knows. She put her underwear back on and her bra if I remember correctly. While she did this I quickly took off all of my clothes and hopped onto the bed. She laughed at the sight of me because A) my excited demeanor was probably overwhelming and B) I was very arroused. I was transitioning from being turned on by what had just happened and moving my thoughts to more of what was still in store.

Jay strapped my hands in and then my ankles...what I wasn’t expecting was for her to be so aggressive in pulling the straps tight. My ankles were completely pulled apart and my arms were so straight that I couldn’t bend my elbow at all. As she reached to put the blindfold on, I raised my head to assist. Once I was laying there blindfolded and completely vulnerable...I didn’t hear another peep from Jay for what seemed like minutes. To this day I am not sure what she was doing..but it was quite awkward for me as I laid there with my cock pointed straight up towards the ceiling.

Finally, I could sense her getting closer to me and then I felt the bed sink as she positioned herself over my torso. She started kissing me and running her hands over my arms. As her hair dangled in my face I almost forgot what I had just finished doing to her. To be honest, had we just had sex I would have been content. But, that was not her plan.

Just as she sat up she began running her fingers in my arms pits. As it turned out, I am not that ticklish there so she didn’t get much of a reaction. She tried and even ran her fingers down my sides squeezing and lightly poking but I didn’t laugh or even crack a smile. (Secretly I wish I was more ticklish...but what can you do) She got off the bed and the next thing I knew she was giving me oral. Not the fast, nasty stuff but a slow, sensual and controlled movement. As she did that, I began to get into it and tense up and thrust my hips up and down...but just as I was beginning to get somewhere, she stops and begins tickling my balls. Now...I’ve never had that done before so it was surprise to find that they are actually quite ticklish! She even went as far as to wrap a finger between my base and my balls and pull as to pull the balls away from my body making them tighter and I guess more sensitive. She lightly danced her nails on them and I lightly squirmed in pleasure. That lasted for maybe 2-3 minutes.

Jay was now in the zone and I couldn’t have been any more turned on. After completely exploring ever inch of my manhood, she giggled, let them go and said “wow, someone is pretty sensitive, huh?” I felt the situation didn’t require a response so I remained quiet. Jay moved to the foot of the bed and began raking her nails up and down the soles of my feet. I immediately bounced around and began pulling at the restraints. She laughed at me as she dug her nails in and completely assaulted my feet for 5 or more minutes. Finally she stopped and I caught my breath. Jay got onto the bed and as I could feel her getting closer she says “OMG, I wish you could see this. You are pre-cumming like crazy...” I rebutted with some sort of response but regardless it was a little embarrassing for her to mention it. As I laid there completely helpless expecting more tickling, I heard the pop of the lip to the small bottle of lube I had put on the night stand earlier. What happened next surprised me.

Jay sat in between my legs and took hold of my fully erect cock with both hands. As she did this, she draped her legs over my chest and lightly rested her feet on my face. (I told her about a slight foot fetish and she took note..sorry if you as the reader do not like that sort of thing) She began stroking and it wasn’t but maybe 1-2 minutes later and I came harder than I ever have before. After one of the best orgasms I’d ever had, Jay continued to stroke me and added a little twisting of my head as she did it which drove me crazy. I jerked and twitched as she laughed and asked if I was sensitive. Luckily that lasted only a few seconds haha. She removed the blindfold and untied me. It was truly one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Now that you have her trained, we can expect to hear about more of your experiences, right? ;) :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back