• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tongue tickling

DCWT

Does a tongue on the feet really tickle that much? I've never experienced it myself, but I always imagined it to be a feeling of pleasure, not tickling.

Everyone's different. Some say it feels good, some say it tickles, some say it tickles only in certain spots, etc. It really depends on who you ask.

Does a tongue on the feet really tickle that much? I've never experienced it myself, but I always imagined it to be a feeling of pleasure, not tickling.

I think it depends but also on the technique you are using. I've licked girls feet and mostly it tickled them. especially when you use your tongque to tickling under or in between the toes ;)

It depends on the lee. It can be devastating if carefully used. As well as nibbling. I know it can be torture, but the feet must be very very sensitive(for lickling)

Nibbling is great because it can go from very light (arckes toes, tops) to very hard(balls of the feet, heels and harder spots)

For some people a tongue licking their feet is incredibly ticklish! Others, not so much. Usually around and between the toes is where a tongue will tickle most, maybe the arches too. Also, teeth grazing or nibbling on the feet or toes is likely to tickle like hell!

I’ve experienced both and the one doing the licking and nibbling. Most women get turned on actually. But for some it’s even more ticklish than fingers or feathers. My girl has even told me she likes the nibbling but says it’s very ticklish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tongue tickling is like any other alternative form of tickling, it all depends on the woman. Some have an extremely and very ticklish reaction to it, some have a moderate reaction, and some have little to no reaction at all and some may find it pleasurable. A woman can extremely ticklish but licking doesn't cause a ticklish reaction.

And in my opinión its much sexier to see tan using brushes or instrunments. It can be very intimate. Tasha would suffer and break, humilliated. Dancer Diane would enjoy and suffer...
Kelli Lyn, Taylor Raz, Priscilla James, Brooke, Bianca, etc are among the best licklers and nibblers..

Don't forget Catherine Foxx.

Tongues can be killer, and using one's mouth is generally pretty intimate.

I'd have to agree with what everyone else has said...depends on the person, depends on the spot. I never used to be "licklish" (I found this out after a few attempts were made), but after a while someone tried it and it worked! A lot! However, it only works for me personally in a couple of spots - feet, tummy area and belly button to be specific. But under my arms, my thighs, etc...nothing. So many variables to consider that prevent it from being a blanket "yes or no" answer. And (from my own personal experience), if done in the right way, lick tickles can be one hell of a turn on in their own right!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back