• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BFD series - Duets of Laughter - Honey and a NEWBIE

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
BFD series is back with - Duets of Laughter

Starring: Honey and newbie Coralie

For you guys who have been following me for a while, you probably has seen a couple of clips from Honey the past. She was first introduced to me by Laughs for Life super model Alyssia and she came back alone in "the sweetness of Honey" and then introduced me to "Candie", who's has absolutely fantastic ticklee. I did not think that she could find someone close to that for a while and then the next visit arrived and here's Coralie guys.

In this BFD series, I do all the tickling and believe guys it was well worth it haha. We all know that Honey is super ticklish and she has that melodic yippy laugh that blows up on occasion and she has no resistance to being tickled, but we don't know anything about Coralie's weaknesses. Well you won't have to purchased this clip to know, IT'S EVERYWHERE...and she has it really bad.

This video is a break down of 3 different camera shots.

Upper body part 1

Both girls are tied with their hands tied above there heads has I tickle their knees, ribs, belly's and armpits. You probably want to put the volume on your laptops down for this one because both girls could not stop laughing the entire time. There is nice chemistry among these friends has there going thru this torture together, has best friends. Honey just lays there and takes the tickling while her friend does the exact opposite, Coralie is one of those ticklees that you could just tickle for ever, she jumps around, laughs like crazy with a super sweet laugh, react intensely to every poke, tries her very best to have some kind of conversation. This upper body part is only the start of a superb clip.

Feet close-up no face

In this part you will see lighter tickling with fingers and a paintbrush while I slowly remove Honey and Coralie's sox's off. Even the light tickling has both girls in stitches. I was super excited when I saw Coralie laugh like mad at the very start of this foot tickling part, because I knew she had no clue of what was going to happen in part 3. Coralie is a perfect 10 with an amazing attitude.

Feet tickling in stocks with faces

This is always my favorite part because in this position we get to see the reactions of the girls and the soles of their feet. If you're looking for super cute feet folks, take a lot at those pair. I make the girls go thru the usual stuff, even though Honey has been there and done that, she still can't handle it and Coralie is surprised at everything that comes near her cute feet. Brushes are totally killing her, paintbrushes too, the electric toothbrush has her giggling.

There is a bonus scene in the end, I figured I would had it to the clip. I have the girls read a few things on their phones while being foot tickled, just to see how they would do. It's fun to watch.

If I have not seen this clip a 100 times my self already, I have not seen it once. Enjoy my friends.

Check out this link for an amazing minutes preview on C4S. Like mentioned on my last post, C4S is now giving the tools to make really cool previews, way better then what I can produce, so please check it out on my studio's page. COOL PREVIEW will be up by tomorrow.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Thank you very much on the latest support guys, my last clip Zoey the Winner's cashier had great reviews from the people who took the time to write to me. I've been holding on to this clip from a while, don't miss it.

Attachments

• DSC01441.JPG
    DSC01441.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC01452.JPG
    DSC01452.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01466.JPG
    DSC01466.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC01509.JPG
    DSC01509.JPG
    262.5 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC01510.JPG
    DSC01510.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 429
great stuff i dont know how you find these cute beautys and how get them to agree to tickle video but i love your work i am sure you smile each time see how sexy cute reactions are as tickle them all over lol ha.

Will this be split? I'd digging the feet and face section.

I will most definitely split this video, like I do for all of them. I will do upper body and feet clips for sure, Coralie after watching this clip about 3 times just yesterday to edit and stuff, is now my favorite model that I have shoot a clip with...perfect reactions, sweetest laugh.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back