• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Accepting Your Tickling Fetish' Audio Track

Very well said and I believe this will be extremely helpful to many.

I broke out of my chains several years ago and it was as much liberating as it was empowering.

Thank you for this contribution to the Tickling Community.

Very well said and I believe this will be extremely helpful to many.

I broke out of my chains several years ago and it was as much liberating as it was empowering.

Thank you for this contribution to the Tickling Community.

Thank you I appreciate your kind words FFT32!

Life is too short to let such a fun fetish pass us by. :) I'm thrilled for you that you broke your chains too. I hope it DOES help others. :)

:yayzorz:

Nice, CD, think you've captured (.......) all the salient ideas. And, congrats on the golden feather award....yes, you deserve at least that one. I think you know about about me, so I won't go there. Anywho, great post, even if only audio (gotta love your voice....).

Nice, CD, think you've captured (.......) all the salient ideas. And, congrats on the golden feather award....yes, you deserve at least that one. I think you know about about me, so I won't go there. Anywho, great post, even if only audio (gotta love your voice....).

Thank you rdhd.

Wow, thanks for the mention, really appreciate it ;);) The truth is you really deserved the recognition because of all the content you put out without charging anything even though you could very well be doing that. Here is to many more content from your end!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks for the mention, really appreciate it ;);) The truth is you really deserved the recognition because of all the content you put out without charging anything even though you could very well be doing that. Here is to many more content from your end!!!!!!!

Since you nominated me based on the free aspect I understand that totally. (I figured as much but wasn't sure till now.) But charging brings a lot of drama and heartache. Not only that... while yes I could... I enjoy making people happy. There's no price tag on that for me. I may have to in the future for making videos... if I want to produce high quality videos. (Sound, lighting, dungeon rental- all takes money) But I already know there is not a lot of money for people to dish out as it is so... we'll see. At the end of the day its the quality of the tickling and session, headspace, tickle talk etc... not the lighting etc. Though I really want my videos to take place in Dungeons. I don't want to compromise on that. And to work with ACTUAL Ticklephiles- not paid models. And may just fund the Dungeon rental myself. If I make the decision to charge... I hope everyone that has enjoyed my content to date will support me. If not... well thats life and I will accept that.

So yes- heres to making all the content I can in the future! *cheers* :) I look forward to it every day I come up with a new idea.

This is absolutely breathtaking! You found the words that I haven't been able to articulate for years. Thank you for posting this!

Also, your voice is incredibly soothing! Great stuff :)

Wow, thank you so much booreus!!! How wondeful!! :)

And I truly appreciate the compliment on my voice. :eek:

OMG another great audio from you. I don't know why (maybe because they are more personal), but your audios are hotter than most video clips. The way you say 'The Word' sends shivers through me.

Now to discuss the subject matter: Yes most of us have struggled and still do. For instance as silly as this sounds, my partner will tickle me if I ask her to. My problem is I don't want to have to ask her, I want her to want to do it herself !!! It is also difficult to get into it when your partner will be getting bored after five minutes, or thinks you are in distress. Anyway these are current issues .

Most of my adult life (pre TMF), I have been completely buttoned up about this, and as you say it is far easier to be a Ler than out as a Lee (especially a male Lee). If you remember I recommended a book called 'Enough to make you Blush' in a previous thread. I feel it is a shame I didn't read that when I was younger and could have learned to embrace (not for me guilt) the embarrassment of being a male lee.

OMG another great audio from you. I don't know why (maybe because they are more personal), but your audios are hotter than most video clips. The way you say 'The Word' sends shivers through me.

Thank you SO MUCH! What a cool compliment. :) *pats myself on the back* :)

Oh really….MMMmmm... that admission makes me want to start another audio… IMMEDIATELY. Get ready to shiver again soon...

Now to discuss the subject matter: Yes most of us have struggled and still do. For instance as silly as this sounds, my partner will tickle me if I ask her to. My problem is I don't want to have to ask her, I want her to want to do it herself !!! It is also difficult to get into it when your partner will be getting bored after five minutes, or thinks you are in distress. Anyway these are current issues.

I don’t think I have been in a relationship where this hasn’t been the case for me as well. You would think when someone hears the sentence “I love to be tickled…” That would be GAME ON. Seems to me that people that say “I hate tickling” GET TICKLED WAY MORE. Ironic isn’t it? Either way it’s not right. Most people here will say “Well, just break up!” Heh… it’s real easy to tell someone that when they are not the one in the relationship. Relationships are complicated and there is no magic key that fits all. I am actually reading “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus”. It’s a book I have avoided because I never thought I would need it. Well… I’m reading it. (It’s quite informative so far for both sexes…)

Most of my adult life (pre TMF), I have been completely buttoned up about this, and as you say it is far easier to be a Ler than out as a Lee (especially a male Lee). If you remember I recommended a book called 'Enough to make you Blush' in a previous thread. I feel it is a shame I didn't read that when I was younger and could have learned to embrace (not for me guilt) the embarrassment of being a male lee.

I still plan on getting that book. I just haven’t yet. I will though it sounds great. :)

Last edited:
Listened to this last night, as well as 'Your Secret'

My goodness, Doll, you are evil! The word Ticklish really does have a powerful effect on folks like us for whom this fetish runs deep and has been consuming us our entire lives! Yep, you certainly have gotten into my head! I don't know how long I could last, but I am sure that after some amount of time I would break, hahah

Listened to this last night, as well as 'Your Secret'

My goodness, Doll, you are evil! The word Ticklish really does have a powerful effect on folks like us for whom this fetish runs deep and has been consuming us our entire lives! Yep, you certainly have gotten into my head! I don't know how long I could last, but I am sure that after some amount of time I would break, hahah

:)

I realized I wanted to explore the Tickle Talk aspect heavily. That in of itself could drive someone crazy (like me).... and has far reaching effects. I believe Tickling itself is only half the game. It's an intoxicating and forced seduction of the mind tha can be done from far away. And in so any various ways. Anyone who has a partner with this fetish should be given all the tools they can have to drive their partner wild... (or into madness... hahahaaaa).

Thank you for listening, I'm happy you enjoyed them. Even happier that I have another "victim' of my evil intentions. ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back