• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Golden idol (FF/M) (F/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello to all my readers. I've written a new story for Bandito and Jim. This time, our hero Peterton Poe is an archaeologist (like Indiana Jones) and he is trying to take a golden idol, but he has to face Twinkle Toe Sisters. What will happen? Will be Poe the winner, or will he collapse under a falling cave, and a tickling assault of two girls? And what will Clover do for his boss: does she try to save him, or does she take the opportunity to have fun too?
Read my story and have fun! Please, write a comment if you've liked it!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: GOLDEN IDOL

The famous archaeologist Peterton Poe was ready for his new adventure: rumors said that, in a mountainous area, there was a mysterious cave and, inside it, there was a golden statue, that was worth a lot of money. Poe didn’t care about money; he wanted to find the golden idol to show to the scientific world that he was the best archaeologist of all times.
Poe was wearing a pair of mountain boots, a fedora hat (like Indiana Jones), and a pair of skimpy shorts, that could not hide a hot bulge between his legs.
Poe was accompanied by his assistant Clover. The girl was not so happy about this new adventure: in every adventure, Poe was treated like a hero, and nobody took her into consideration. Also, Poe was arrogant: he thought he was the best, and every adventure was a success only thanks to him. Clover thought that, at least one time, Poe could not reach the goal, so he would stop behaving like that, but it looked like he was invincible and he had no weaknesses. So Clover thought she could do nothing but continued following her boss in this new adventure. But they were not alone.
At a safe distance, Twinkle Toe Sisters were following Poe and Clover. The two sisters were archaeologists, like Poe, and, like Clover, they didn’t like Poe: for every successful mission, he said that he was the best, better than Twinkle Toe Sisters. So they had decided to follow him and, at the right time, stealing the golden idol, so they were better than Poe, at least one time.
After a long walk, Poe and Clover arrived at the entrance of a cave. Poe said: << It’s better if I entered in this cave alone! >>. << Why? >> asked Clover. << Because I am the archaeologist, not you. And you are so inexperienced that you could activate a trap! >> replied Poe, confident.
Clover wanted to reply, but she knew it was useless: Poe was the boss, and he was so arrogant that, letting him alone in the cave, she had free time for herself. So Poe ventured into the cave, letting Clover alone out of it, cursing Poe and his behaviour.
After a bit of time, Clover heard somebody behind her. She turned and she saw Twinkle Toe Sisters. Clover wanted to tell to Poe their presence, but they said: << Don’t worry, Clover: we want to help you! We have heard you don’t like Poe, like us. We want to teach a lesson to him, so, if you let us enter the cave, we steal the golden idol and, for the first time, he could not consider himself the best archaeologist in the world! >>. Clover liked the idea and, laying on the grass like she had been knocked-out, she let Twinkle Toe Sisters enter the cave.
The cave was a long walkway and, at the end, there was a room where the golden idol was on a stone stand. When Twinkle Toe Sisters had entered the cave, Poe arrived at the room of the idol. He saw it: the idol was a small statue completely golden. It seemed light, but Poe was sure there were traps in the room. He walked around the stone stand and, when he came to the other side, Twinkle Toe Sisters arrived at the room. Poe was taken by surprise.
<< Why are you here? And why Clover has not tell me your presence? >> asked Poe. << We have knocked her out >> they lied << And we are here for the golden idol! >> replied them, walking to the stone stand. << So, if you don’t care, we… >> CLICK! They walked on a tile, activating a trap. Immediately, the floor around the stone stand collapsed, so the golden idol was impossible to grasp. To make matters worse, the ceiling was about to go down, and the cave was trembling, as if it was to collapse everything.
Without thinking twice, Poe raised his arms and, thanks to his incredible strength, he stopped the descent of the ceiling. But now he was stuck in that position!
Twinkle Toe Sisters, seeing the ceiling was not falling down, breathed a sigh of relief. They were thinking how they could take the golden idol, when they watched Poe, and they have a naughty idea, looking those helpless armpits.
They walked to Poe, that he was thinking how he could get out of that situation, and when they arrived next to him, one at his right and one at his left, they said: << Your naked armpits look helpless. You don’t mind if we… >> Without finishing the sentence, they started tickling his armpits with one finger. Immediately Poe bit his lip, trying to not laugh and to not reveal his secret: that he was incredibly ticklish! He tried hard to not laugh, but it was useless: tickling was too much to resist, and he could not hold back laughs anymore!
<< AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHAHAHAHAH? >> asked Poe between his laughter. << What are we doing? We are tickling you, don’t you see? >> replied the two girls, continuing tickling his armpits and his sides. << AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY SIDES AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY ARMPITS AHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAH >>. Poe was laughing hard for the tickling, and he was ashamed Twinkle Toe Sisters had discovered his first secret. But he didn’t know they were going to discover his second secret!
While they were tickling Poe’s armpits and sides, the two sisters noticed the bulge in Poe’s shorts was growing. << What’s happening? Your bulge is growing! Maybe you like being tickled? >>.
Twinkle Toe Sisters had discovered Poe’s second secret: tickling was a turn-on for him!
Without letting him reply, the two girls continuing tickling sides and armpits of the poor ticklish archaeologist, enjoying his laughs and the sight of growing bulge. << AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH >> Poe was begging Twinkle Toe Sisters to stop tickling him, but they were having much fun and, growing again, the bulge in Poe’s shorts turned into a hot erection. Poe knew what could happen if they continued tickling (and if he continued to get excited), but he could not stop them. The erection was so big that it could rip the shorts, and thanks for tickling, finally happened: with a loud noise the erection ripped the shorts, and they flew, falling into the hole, impossible to recuperate.
Twinkle Toe Sisters stopped tickling for a moment, marvelling at the size of Poe’s cock. They noticed there was a drop on Poe’s head-cock: it was a drop of precum. Wanting to know if Poe’s cock was ticklish as his other body parts, and having another naughty idea, they started tickling his hard cock and his naked balls, putting him in a tickling hell.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH >> Poe thought he had never suffer so much tickling like now, but he could do nothing but laughing like crazy.
<< AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH >> Hearing those words, Twinkle Toe Sisters looked each other and smirked: they had the same idea. They continued tickling Poe’s naked cock and his tender balls; more, they started jerking it: they wanted to make him cum. << AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH NO MORE TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M SO CLOSE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH >>. When they felt he was close to cum, one girl grabbed his cock and she pointed it to the golden idol. Poe could not hold it anymore. << AHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAH I’M GONNA TICKLE CUM AHAHAHAHAHAHAH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AHAHAHAHAHAH >> Poe’s cock started shooting a lot of cum, like a machine-gun. His cumshots hit the golden idol, and it flew across the room, falling on the stone floor. Immediately, Twinkle Toe Sisters stopped tickling poor Poe, leaving him completely naked, exhausted and stuck in the same position as before, and they ran across the room, grabbing the golden idol. Their plan had been a complete success: they had the golden idol; Peterton Poe was not the best archaeologist of the world anymore; and, most important, they had had a wonderful revenge on Poe, discovering his two most shameful secrets!
The two girls said goodbye to Poe, and they ran out of the cave, leaving Poe in a very dangerous situation. The archaeologist was thinking what he could do now: he could try to stop Twinkle Toe Sisters, hoping to be able to escape from the falling cave, or he could call Clover so, maybe, she could help him. But he didn’t want Clover see him naked, and let her know he was horribly ticklish. And he didn’t want Twinkle Toe Sisters had the golden idol: the best archaeologist was him, and nobody else. So he took a deep breath, he accumulated his strength, he lowered his arms (letting the cave falling again), and he started running to the exit.
Poe was running as fast as he could, and he heard cave was falling around him. When he saw a light, he understood he was close to the exit, but he saw rocks were falling faster than him. Trying the impossible, he did a long jump with all his strength, closing his eyes and hoping for the best.
He felt he could not move and, reopening his eyes, he saw he was stuck between rocks: only his head and his boots were out, but he could not move. He saw Clover in front of him and he ordered her to free him, so he could try to catch Twinkle Toe Sisters and regain the golden idol.
<< I don’t think so, Peterton Poe! You see, I am tired of your arrogance. I let Twinkle Toe Sisters entered in the cave to obtain the golden idol, so you will stop believing you’re the best. And they have been so kind that they have told me your two dirty secrets. And now, finally, I can have my revenge! >>.
Poe didn’t understand what Clover had in mind, but when she took off his boots, revealing his soft naked feet, he had a shiver down his spine. << No Clover. Please don’t tickle my feet! >> begged Poe. But Clover wanted to have her revenge, and she started tickling his vulnerable soles.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAH >>. Clover was having much fun tickling Poe’s tender soles. While she was tickling them, she heard a noise between the rocks: rocks were moving, as if there was something that was trying to come out. Suddenly, Poe’s cock coming out between the rocks: tickling had made another hard-on for Poe, and his strong erection had moved the rocks, letting him out of the cave, but stuck again.
Clover looked amazed that hard cock. Knowing his cock and balls were terribly ticklish, she started tickling them.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAH YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM AHAHAHAHAHAH >>. After few minutes of tickling, Poe’s cock cum again like a machine-gun. When he had finished to cum, the grass was completely white. Poe catched a breath and said to Clover: << Ok Clover. You have had your fun. Now, please, free me, so we can try to regain the golden idol! >>. But Clover replied: << Do you think I’ve finished with you? I’ve only started! I want to make you cum once for each time you mistreated me in our past adventures. And you know that they are many! >>. Poe was terrorized: he was in the clutches of Clover and, as he would have discovered soon, she was a great tickler.
In the next days, the peaceful silence of the area was broken by Poe’s laughs, and the jungle floor was covered by his hot cum.

THE END

Wonderful story! He got what he deserved. :D

Glad you like it. Yes, he deserves it. I don't like arrogant people in real life. But I like writing Peterton Poe is arrogant, so the tickling is most like a punishment for his behaviour.

Poor Peterton Poe can't catch a break!!!

Ha ha ha.

Nice job, buddy! Another wonderful fan fiction!

I love how the beautiful and unflappable Clover finally gets some well earned revenge!

B

Poor Peterton Poe can't catch a break!!!

Ha ha ha.

Nice job, buddy! Another wonderful fan fiction!

I love how the beautiful and unflappable Clover finally gets some well earned revenge!

B

Thank you very much! It's always a honour for me reading your comment and knowing you've liked my story. What is your favourite scene?

I know that you don't accept others' ideas, but, just out of curiosity, if you should have to turn one of my fanfiction to a comic, which would you choose: Tickle ray, Caveman fun times or Golden idol? Why?

Thank you very much! It's always a honour for me reading your comment and knowing you've liked my story. What is your favourite scene?

I know that you don't accept others' ideas, but, just out of curiosity, if you should have to turn one of my fanfiction to a comic, which would you choose: Tickle ray, Caveman fun times or Golden idol? Why?

Ha! I sent you a PM, my friend.

And I always love other people's ideas. But, you're right....I DO tend to come up up my own storylines. I love all your Poe fan fics, and could not possibly choose a favorite! They're all so fun!!

B

Ha! I sent you a PM, my friend.

And I always love other people's ideas. But, you're right....I DO tend to come up up my own storylines. I love all your Poe fan fics, and could not possibly choose a favorite! They're all so fun!!

B

Thank you very much. I'm very happy knowing you like all my fanfictions. I've fun writing them. And I'm sure Peterton Poe has had fun living them.

Wonderful story. So sexy. Do you have any links to Ozzy Jay tickling pictures. Or any other Ozzy male tickling pics?

Wonderful story. So sexy. Do you have any links to Ozzy Jay tickling pictures. Or any other Ozzy male tickling pics?

Thank you. I have the first portfolio of Velly_z (now he has changed his name in Ozzy?) and I'm searching other comics of ticklish Jay, but I have found nothing. Do you have something?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back