• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A suggestion for the good folks at MTJ Publishing

Tenebrae

Verified
Dear writers and artists,

After I finished reading your last production, I went browsing your catalog, and I realized something. It has been a while since I last saw a very sadistic work from you guys, be it a story or a comic book. By sadistic, I mean those delightfully cruel tales of tickle torture you used to produce so often. You know, ones where the victim is subject to rather intense abuse, be it physical or psychological, and ends up brainwashed, defeated and thoroughly humiliated. TFTA issues are ripe with them, but there are also past works such as Pure Torture, older Kunzite's stories, ShanE or Scavenger's drawings etc... Even FTKL's VU, while very comicky and over-the-top, were rather on the intense side.

Lately, it's been feeling more tame, like my tickling channel had suddenly gone PG lol :blaugh: Total respect to Bandito and what he is doing, though. His writing and his art are top-notch. Yet his style tends to lean towards the "tongue in cheek" and rather light-hearted tickling. When I am in the mood for that, it totally works. But other times, I wish your new releases would be more akin to the kind of art hondoperv, Augustine, Shock or Redscript make.

My question is thus: is this an editorial choice (because it sells less? because you are not interested in producing such works?) or is it because your current roster of writers/artists are not really into that kind of stuff? Any chance we'll see more of that in the future? Anything already in the pipeline?

I, for one, would love to see some more extreme stuff coming from you :devil:

My question is thus: is this an editorial choice (because it sells less? because you are not interested in producing such works?) or is it because your current roster of writers/artists are not really into that kind of stuff? Any chance we'll see more of that in the future? Anything already in the pipeline?

I, for one, would love to see some more extreme stuff coming from you :devil:

While the frequency of such publications has declined over the years, it has not been by design. The flavor of the content that we publish has always been heavily influenced by our roster of talent and their audience. Changes in our active roster have a huge impact on publishing trends as well.

Being a fan of merciless tickling scenarios myself.... I hear you loud and clear. We have a couple of projects in the works for later this year that should scratch that itch.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Jim
MTJpub.com

While the frequency of such publications has declined over the years, it has not been by design. The flavor of the content that we publish has always been heavily influenced by our roster of talent and their audience. Changes in our active roster have a huge impact on publishing trends as well.

Being a fan of merciless tickling scenarios myself.... I hear you loud and clear. We have a couple of projects in the works for later this year that should scratch that itch.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you for the reply!

Yes I figured it had something to do with the artists being less into that aspect of the fetish. Glad to hear that you haven't abandoned it, as that'd be a real shame. I'll be on the lookout for your new productions~

I'm really glad to hear that as well! As a writer and a reader, that's the kind of fantasy that appeals a lot to me, so I'm glad to hear there's something being done for it. On a tangent, are there any more Hidden Histories planned, since in some respects they had the same kind of theme in them.

I'm really glad to hear that as well! As a writer and a reader, that's the kind of fantasy that appeals a lot to me, so I'm glad to hear there's something being done for it. On a tangent, are there any more Hidden Histories planned, since in some respects they had the same kind of theme in them.

The next project in the works for Jain Sin is the next Nesse title. However, 2017 was a busy year for him and so far 2018 has been just as busy, so it might be a while before we see anything new from him.

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back