• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room- Entei The Most Ticklish Girl Pt 2 "JayRays Revenge"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Entei Playing foot games pt 2 start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/2s5tfql6g9e21en/Entei Playing foot games pt 2 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Ok guys so here is Part 2 of the Playing Foot Games series with Entei! In our last episode Entei played our intense foot games to NO avail. She did everything she could but was unsuccessful and LOST! So with her loss she would endure a LONG torture in the chair. Unfortunately for her she waited WAY to long to endure this punishment and in her wait period she recruited and then tormented the poor JayRay. So in THIS clip we punish Entei the worst I EVER have on her poor size 7 soles. But this time we ALSO add JayRay into the mix! Since Entei got to torment JayRay in the past! Entei is nervous and exhausted after a LONG day so this is about to be a VERY interesting end to the day. Lets just say she slept WELL that night.

We start off with Entei in our new intense toe tie. This tickle is a NO stopping, NO games, FULL on Tickle Torture. Entei is always getting an easy off with simple tickles but since her audition she has not gotten any crazy tickles. The time for that is over. Now she REALLY is getting it as she BEGS me to give her a break, a simpler tickle, a timeline. But she gets NOTHING but laughter. She starts trying very hard to keep herself together but cracks VERY quickly. She is hyper ticklish and the moment we break out oil she falls apart so I give her a break.....and bring in JayRay.....Check out how this clip goes ;)

Image61.jpgImage60.jpgImage59.jpgImage38.jpgImage37.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/2s5tfql6g9e21en/Entei Playing foot games pt 2 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients GET TRANSFERWISE its much safer OR just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- Me and Perla will be going live later today on Instagram for 1 HOUR for a Q&A after her first RETURN Tickle ^_^ So bring your Questions we go live at 9pm!
2- The Skype will be up this week! The prices will be listed on the day we open
3- The Tickle Munch in NYC was a GREAT success and a LOT of fun! DM me to find out how you can have fun with your community and meet people who love tickling like you! Our next one WILL have a model present as well!
4- We are going to start 50% off customs TOMORROW on select models! So keep an eye peeled!
5- If you actually read this whole shit say poppycock and pick a number from 1-100. If you get it within 10 I will give you this clip for 10 dollars (You guys won't know who wins because I DM them. Also it only lasts for 3 days)
6- Rosie may be returning a lot sooner after her doctors appointment!
7- We are flying Asia Perez out here fairly soon ^_^ Stay tuned for updates

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Coco
-Monica
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie (Currently on a 1 month Hiatus)
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

Entei Playing foot games pt 2 end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Last edited:
never mind crazy hot tickle action i dont know how you get these gergous cute girls to do tickling but i love your work each time.

i so have ladys lick suck nibble workship those wonderfull feet.

She is so hot! Really hope we see her upperbody tickled too ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back