• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/3/18]* Please No More *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Maria is in her early 30s, stands 5'7 and has a size 7 shoe. She thinks she can handle tickling because she's experienced it in the dating world, but never like this! After a brief intro interview, we start off by removing Maria's heels and exposing her nyloned soles. She's lightly tickled using a combination of fingertip strokes, feathertip strokes, a bear claw, a flosser, and of course our brush! Marie is ticklish yet tries hard to not let out her reaction. However, it doesn't last. She has periods of screams, laughter and pleas to stop, only we don't! Next, we tickle her exposed underarms as her arms are suspended above her head with nowhere to go. Now down to her bathing suit, her torso and thighs are fully exposed and we take full advantage of it! Her thighs in particular are a sweet spot that Maria wasn't even aware of! From there, we thoroughly tickle Maria's bare soles, both with and without the ties. We even use oil towards the end to amplify the reaction despite her clear exhaustion from all the tickling. The clip ends with a short interview where Maria tells us about her experience.

Once in a while I encounter a model who is ticklish, but reactions are not up to my preferred standards. Unfortunately, this is one of those times. I posted it because I realize some may not mind, but I gave it a two-star rating and discounted it further to reflect that. She's definitely not a faker (I tested off camera to be sure), but this clip lacks my preferred quality, so please keep that in mind when contemplating a purchase. I believe in being honest and up front. Check out the preview and judge for yourself.

STATS
Length: 24 Minutes ( 16 Minutes Feet Only, 10 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Maria Achuff
Maria's Other Appearances: None

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview link is below:

No More Please - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• nmp-hrs21-1.jpg
    nmp-hrs21-1.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 1,497
  • nmp-hrs14-1.jpg
    nmp-hrs14-1.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 905
  • nmp-hrs9-1.jpg
    nmp-hrs9-1.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 510
  • nmp-hrs3-1.jpg
    nmp-hrs3-1.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 1,406
  • nmp-hrs1-1.jpg
    nmp-hrs1-1.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 1,594
Still think its better than half the content being put out these days, thank you

do you have photos of your models pre-tickling posing without their shoes on? or like you previously did with photographing just their shoes? Id like to purchase those if you have them available. thanks

I appreciate your honesty , thank you for that . And, on an another subject, in your previous videos, a few months ago, a few of us asked you if it would be possible to show the shoe and socks removal on screen, have you considered that ?
And also, i personaly suggested you ( it was on your " ok,ok,ok " video, one of my all time favorite :) ), if you could film the other girl watching their friend gets tickled ( when there is another girl of course) and you said that it could be a good idea.. Do you consider doing it sometimes ? Thank you very much :)

kinna ticklish she still cute nice see ticklish reactions .

Nice! I really like mature models. Do you think you’ll ever do work with Jen Capone again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I wasn't able to work those in. I do for most others though and you should expect to see more of the sole close ups moving forward.

do you have photos of your models pre-tickling posing without their shoes on? or like you previously did with photographing just their shoes? Id like to purchase those if you have them available. thanks

I really enjoyed the clip. I love mature, ethnic models. Stryker, keep up the great work! My only complaint, waiting 6 weeks between Hannah's clip and this one.

I actually do have the shoe removal on this clip. Her nylon removal, however, is off camera. This girl did not have any friend in the background, so no opportunity to do that. Also, some may not want to be on camera at all to do that, so it's a scenario where they'd have to be partially off camera and comfortable with joining in. I do consider doing it though when it's appropriate and enhances the video :).

I appreciate your honesty , thank you for that . And, on an another subject, in your previous videos, a few months ago, a few of us asked you if it would be possible to show the shoe and socks removal on screen, have you considered that ?
And also, i personaly suggested you ( it was on your " ok,ok,ok " video, one of my all time favorite :) ), if you could film the other girl watching their friend gets tickled ( when there is another girl of course) and you said that it could be a good idea.. Do you consider doing it sometimes ? Thank you very much :)

If you're right, we want you to see it when your shoes and socks are taken off.

do your models usually arrive wearing their nylons? perhaps in the future you could make a clip where they are doing a pre-tickling interview that included them putting it on? thank you for your consideration!

Her laughter seems a bit uh.....flat. did she jump at all when being tickled? Just doesn't seem like a very ticklish person

Her laughter seems a bit uh.....flat. did she jump at all when being tickled? Just doesn't seem like a very ticklish person

She did at times and I agree with you, it wasn't one of the most animated laughs in the world. She was ticklish but not to the degree that I would prefer - hence the two star rating and further discount. I wanted to be real about what the clip was and wasn't.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back