• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Girlfriends Soles

PC Hero

TMF Poster
Here are some pictures from my 27-years old girlfriends soles. Some of them were taken before a small tickling session. My girlfriend hates being tickled because she is the most ticklish person I know here around. But for the love she feels for me, she agrees sometimes to get tied up and tickled for some minutes. I confessed my passion for tickling to her, but she is okay with that. A friend, who is also in tickling, agreed to build some stocks for the feet for me. Maybe i get these stocks in May. She also agreed to get her feet locked in that, but under one condition: My feet get locked in first to try that stocks. :D So....some tickle torture awaits me too.^^

(Sorry for my bad English. I am from Austria^^)

20170228_202723 - Kopie.jpg20180403_185556 Kopie.jpg20180403_185601 Kopie.jpg20180403_185606 Kopie.jpg

She has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

You are welcome! In the future...maybe there will be a tickling video, when the Stocks are here.^^

A little advice to possibly make her more receptive to being tickled, do everything you can to give her pleasure after the tickling. Give her a reason to try to like it. May or may not work, but it can't hurt!

BTW, nice soles! ;)

She has some fantastic soles. What is her most ticklish spot(s) on her soles?

Thx for the advice! :)

Well, I would say, her toes and the arch of her soles.^^

Very sexy feet!
U got Pics of those beauties tied together?
Perhaps with view on her soles?

Your gf has amazing looking soles.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Your gf sounds like a real good sport - nice pictures. Have fun, you two! :)

Thanks! :) She will be glad to hear, that you like her soles.
Maybe more in the future.^^

In the meantime i ordered this nice thing. Maybe there will be a video in the future.
stocks.jpg

Yeah, it will be hard to convince her doing this, but never say never..^^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back