• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm so mad at the multiverse right now!

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
One of my friends was just diagnosed with inoperable cancer. It's in all of his lower organs and it's spreading rapidly. He's been given 6 months to live. He's only 32 years old. He was looking forward to marrying his girlfriend (who is also a friend of mine). He was looking forward to the rest of his life god dammit! I'm so f'ing pissed at the multiverse right now!

Awww shit. I feel so sorry for your friend, pal! This is horrible! I am exactly the same age as he, and I can't imagine dying just now. I can totally see why you're mad. Good luck to him, his friends and relatives.

I'm sad to read this. Try to hope for the best. Time frames ae never exact.

Will he be starting Chemotherapy?

Getting cancer in one organ is bad enough. In all major lower organs? Dang...even chemo probably wouldn't work, might even do more damage than the cancer. The best to him, his girlfriend, and all others who know him.

Terrible news! Not to stick my nose in but - encourage him to go get another opinion, especially if he can get to a leading cancer institution like Sloan Kettering. If he has an unusual form of cancer, a local hospital may only rarely - or never - encounter it, and default to "it's inoperable, so that's it." Not that they're incompetent or negligent, its just not something they deal with.

Seriously - I've seen that happen more than once. If he hasn't already gone to that sort of a medical institution, find the highest rated one closest to his location, and get his ass there ASAP.

Terrible news! Not to stick my nose in but - encourage him to go get another opinion, especially if he can get to a leading cancer institution like Sloan Kettering.

Sloan Kettering is where he got his diagnoses. We're now focusing on giving him the absolute best life we can possibly give him as friends and family with the time he has left. We reserved a theater for Infinity War and Deadpool II with all his friends and family and that's just one of the events we're gonna do with him. If there's no avoiding the reaper's grasp for him before the year is out then we're gonna give him one of hell of a six month send off that he'll have nothing but good memories to take with him!

... We're now focusing on giving him the absolute best life we can possibly give him as friends and family with the time he has left. We reserved a theater for Infinity War and Deadpool II with all his friends and family and that's just one of the events we're gonna do with him. If there's no avoiding the reaper's grasp for him before the year is out then we're gonna give him one of hell of a six month send off that he'll have nothing but good memories to take with him!

That's definitely the way to go.

My sincerest sympathies to him, his girlfriend, and his family & friends.

Fuck cancer.

That's definitely the way to go.

My sincerest sympathies to him, his girlfriend, and his family & friends.

Fuck cancer.

Thanks. We didn't take him to see Infinity War due to the ending and the fact that he's not gonna live to see the sequel so instead we flew him down to Florida, all got a very good hotel, and basically had a wonderful time with friends, family, his GF, and of course him. Visited a huge aquarium, went to epcot, visited the beach, and had a huge bbq party at another friend's place. He was in tears he was so happy. And of course we're not done yet. ;) :D

I think the point, "a good intention" has been missed entirely.

Understandable as your good intentions were expressed in a misunderstand able way.

Easy fella's easy...So sorry for your friend and his loved one's man. It's interesting that you used the term "multiverse". that certainly suggests that you like so many others believe that there is a multiverse. IF it is true, i would think your dear friend will have all the answers to any questions he ever had when it's over. Hopefully, He'll have peace. It's times like these where all you can really do is look to the sky and ask....WHY?

Easy fella's easy...

Sokay, I was getting frustrated because he wasn't making much sense.

So sorry for your friend and his loved one's man.

Thanks but yeah, he's got about four or three more months to live and he's body has really started to show it but we're gonna give him so much joy he'll have nothing but good memories to take with him to the higher plane of existance.

It's interesting that you used the term "multiverse". that certainly suggests that you like so many others believe that there is a multiverse.

I believe that if there is an entity such as "god" then it's the sentient embodiment of all of existance and that includes every single universe, dimension, and plane of existance.

IF it is true, i would think your dear friend will have all the answers to any questions he ever had when it's over.

I hope so. He's never put much stock in any sort of organized religion but he does have his own beliefs (like I do).

Hopefully, he'll have peace. It's times like these where all you can really do is look to the sky and ask....WHY?

The universe we live in can be cruel and extremely unfair. It's an imperfect creation but it's what we're stuck with so our race might as well make the best of it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back