• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bait prequel (m/F)

Great work, I like it!

Thanks dude! I appreciate that!

Looks great!

Thank you :)

What exactly is bait?

Great comic btw

AH! This is a great question! Bait is the name of a comic that I wrote, announced (learned my lesson about announcing before content is done), and then halfway through drawing it my Wacom broke and.I decided at that point to move closer to 3D instead of picking up another Wacom and going with the iPad. I have a ton of half-finished contend that if I were to finish now would look weird because the iPad doesn't look like what comes out of the Wacom.

All of that to say that I'm re-doing the panels and everything in 3d, and I'll still release the comic, but I'm going to stay relatively quiet about it until I do haha.

Anyway, if you look at the above pic and are confused about context, it's because I haven't shared any. I planned this little panel set to be a bit of a teaser that I would share just before I posted the whole thing, but I came across it when trying to figure out how to re-work it all and thought it would be worth it to just compile it together and post it for ya'll, even if there were no background or context.

I'm sorry for the long answer to your short question, but I do tend to overcomplicate things &#55357;&#56834;

I'm glad you liked it!

Great series of drawings! Thanks for posting them here. :D

Thanks, dude! I'm always happy to do so!

awesome artwork style , has a nice graphic novel feel which i like.
looking forward to where these leads!

Do you plan on actually completing bait?

If not could you at least tell us what's going on in the comic and the context?

awesome artwork style , has a nice graphic novel feel which i like.
looking forward to where these leads!

Thank you! I appreciate that support, dude!

Do you plan on actually completing bait?

If not could you at least tell us what's going on in the comic and the context?

Yo! I do, actually, but I have no real timeline for that. There are just other things I’m doing. The lack of details wasn’t super intentional, however, I just figured at the time that it wouldn’t take as long as it has.

I’ll tell you what... I’m still not really super comfortable spilling all the beans on the story because I think the synopsis is pretty good and I want to do it right. This stuff I posted here was to be taken at face value, and maybe I should have named it something else. Let me work on it, and I’ll post at least the beginning part before the end of May.

Then we’ll take it from there. How’s that sound?

I love it that there's no dialogue. The images speak for themselves!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back