• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Sasha Audition "The Best Laugh"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Sasha Audition Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x9sukkc6jqtyla/Sasha the best laugh sample resize.mp4?dl=0

NEW GIRL ALERT!!! So this is Monicas BEST friend. Monica had been talking to her about it but we all finally had the time to get together! Sasha is 21 and one of the most charismatic girls I have EVER met. She is hilarious and so much fun. Monica is the EXACT same so together they are AMAZING. Sasha was wondering how ticklish she was and felt like she was not the right fit for it. So we tested her live on Instagram and boom she was!

Sasha has size 8 feet and has one of the FUNNIEST laughs I have EVER heard. For those who do not know if Perla hears a funny laugh she laughs and thats ALL you hear in this video in the background. I start with her COMPLETELY toe tied. Even just now while checking the footage Perla cannot stop laughing. Sasha screams with laughter while I tickle her feet and looks at Monica is LITERAL shock. Thats when me and Monica TAG TEAM poor Sasha. We then get to her upperbody and wow....shes IS TERRIBLY TICKLISH here. She cannot stop screaming with laughter! She loses her MIND and I cannot actually tickle her anymore. I had to stop since she was freaking out a bit. I end the video with a LONG end interview with Monicas HUGE feet shadowing poor Sashas feet with a nice duo tickle ;) but this is NOT the end....there is a part 2 coming soon.....

Image129.jpgImage128.jpgImage127.jpgImage106.jpgImage64.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x9sukkc6jqtyla/Sasha the best laugh sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 20.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients GET TRANSFERWISE its much safer OR just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are going to privately be selling photo sets
2- The Skype IS UP. Follow us on Instagram for updates. We will put updates for our fans here in our next post
3- The Tickle Munch in NYC was a GREAT success and a LOT of fun! DM me to find out how you can have fun with your community and meet people who love tickling like you! Our next one WILL have a model present as well!
4- 50% off custom models will be labeled below (the list is constantly updating)
5- If you actually read this whole shit say Tickle4life and pick a number from 1-100. If you get it within 10 I will give you this clip for 10 dollars (You guys won't know who wins because I DM them. Also it only lasts for 3 days)

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Coco
-Monica
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie (Currently on a 1 month Hiatus)
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

50% OFF Models for CUSTOMS ONLY:
1) Monica and Sasha booked together
2) Coco foot fetish/worship or outdoor tickling ONLY
3) Perla for foot fetish and skype sessions
4) Entei and JayRay TOGETHER
5) Asia Perez
6) Brigitte The Trans
7) Marylou
8) Jane
9) Ally Cat
Keep in mind 5-9 are TRAVELING so if you want them sooner than their dates (which are not available until Wednesday) you will pay more.

Sasha Audition End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back