• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plot Against Jessica – Part Four: "Woman of the House"(F/F)

Cherono

Read Part Three Here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Part-Three-quot-Shane-and-the-Rack-quot-(M-F)

Daniel and Garrett stood in the middle of the sprawling finished basement of the Boston family home. Instead of discussing the divorce papers as Jessica had been told, the men were enjoying a couple of glasses of Daniel’s best scotch. Garrett was admiring the decor as his host concluded the grand tour.

“Jess did a great job decorating down here.” Garrett said as he looked around.

“That she did. However, I think my upgrades to the place are pretty special too!” Daniel gleefully replied as he took another sip from his glass. As he spoke he gestured toward the basement’s back door that lead out to the yard. Garrett noticed that the standard glass and wood frame door he expected to see had been removed and replaced with a heavy metal door that looked like it belonged in a supermax prison. The same thing had been done to the adjacent windows, and the windows on the other side of the basement. The entire level was sealed up like a penitentiary wing.

“Ha! Jessica ain’t gettin’ outta here on her own!” Garrett said with a hearty laugh. “Say, it's about time to get this train moving again, isn't it?"

“Yes...Jen's almost here, so I texted Shane five minutes ago and told him to knock Jessie Lynn out and bring her down. And…here he is…” Daniel said as he heard the scrawny 22-year-old cursing and struggling to carry the half-naked unconscious woman down the last few stairs to the basement. Panting heavily, Shane finally reached the bottom of the stairway and laid Jessica down to catch his breath.

“You need to work out more, son!” Garrett laughed as he approached. The fit 48-year-old ex-college quarterback ragdolled Jessica’s limp body from the carpet and threw her over his shoulder with ease. He headed across the room with her as Daniel walked over to Shane and helped him back to his feet.

“Ha! Pay him no mind, my boy! He’s just an old guy wishing he was your age again! Did she put up a fight?”

“Nah, I snuck up on her and popped her with the syringe before she could react…” Shane recounted. “…she had the blanket pulled over her head, thought it was her boyfriend there…she stood up for a sec, then went out like a light.”

“Is that true, Jess? Did you think it was me...your big, strong boyfriend come to save you?” Garrett mockingly asked his unconscious girlfriend. As he spoke he carried Jessica the length of the basement to a sitting area by a large wood-burning fireplace. “Too bad…guess that was just another disappointment for ya huh, girlie? HA-HA!” Garrett smacked Jessica hard on the ass, making a sound that could be heard all over the basement.

In the sitting area was a large leather bondage chair with "Private Passions Novelties" etched on the front edge of the seat. The chair had straps all over it and looked like an old-school electric chair. The padded leather seat had a hole in the middle that stretched the length of it, leaving the sitter's asshole and genitalia exposed from below. The device had been conspicuously placed between the expensive couch and the fireplace and faced a center coffee table. Garrett placed Jessica on the carpet in front of the bondage chair and began taking off the last of her garments. Soon her white shorts and cotton panties had been removed and Jessica was completely nude. Garrett lifted her up onto the chair and began the to strap her in.

“Geez, Mom's really gonna hate you all!” Amber said as she descended the stairs into the basement to say goodnight to the three men. She had showered and changed from earlier and was now wearing a pair of plaid wool pajama pants and a grey t-shirt emblazoned with the logo of her school, Bader Hills Community College.

Daniel kissed his 19-year-old daughter on the cheek and hugged her goodnight. “Aren’t you going to stay up and wait for Jen to get here, darling? She had a couple of stops to make along the way but she's almost here.”

“Sorry, Daddy but I gotta get up early in the morning and get to swim practice by 6:30. Jen just pulled up...I'll say hi to her before I turn in. Plus…not really sure I wanna see what you all are gonna do to Mom down here.” Amber mused as she spied the multitude of bondage racks arrayed around the basement and the small cameras affixed in nearly every corner of the ceiling. “It would make me feel kinda weird watchin’, ya know? So I'll leave you adults to your adult stuff! Shane, you can watch but hands off my mom! No tickling for you, understand?” Amber warned. While she wasn't aware of all the sordid details, Amber knew of the encounter between Shane and Jessica at Private Passions last year, and there was no way Amber was going to let her boyfriend near her mom like that again.

“Yes, Ambo…” Shane replied sheepishly as he kissed his girlfriend goodnight. Garrett mockingly made a whipping sound toward Shane that earned him a flipped middle finger from Amber. They all laughed as Amber floated back up the stairs. Soon the clang of metal-on-metal could be heard as the girl closed the security door leading to the main floor.

"I'm not whipped...Amber just doesn't want me touching her mom since, you know...we're dating and all..." Shane said in way of explanation, disappointment heavy in his voice.

Daniel put his arm around Shane’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, my boy…you’ll have a chance to get your hands dirty later. Amber doesn’t need to know. Grab yourself a scotch…you’re hanging with the grown-ups tonight! But first Jen gets to spend some quality time alone with Jessica.”

++++

"UUUGGGHHH...."

Jessica's head pounded like a drum as she woke up from her drug-induced slumber. "W-what..the...fuck..."

The groggy woman soon realized to her horror that she couldn't get up from her current sitting position. She was strapped to some sort of chair...seated with her legs spread half-way open and her arms laying on the chair's leather armrests. Large straps secured both her arms and legs to the contraption, making it impossible for Jessica to move her limbs an inch. Similar straps ran around her mid-section and just above her breasts, making movement of her upper-body equally unlikely. There was a strap running across her forehead preventing her from leaning forward or turning her head. She could feel the pull-back of her toes and the stretching in her arches, indicating her manicured, size 8 feet were in some sort of bondage as well. Last and possibly worst, Jessica's could feel each cheek of her ample ass touching the leather seat beneath her, but in between on her ass-crack and perineum she could feel heat. The seat had no center...and if she could feel heat on her ass....then she was nude!

Her vision began to clear. She was alone, and could see she was in the basement of the home...the basement she had interior designed herself some years back. She was looking out from the sitting area, facing the large cream-colored sofa flanked by matching blue cushioned chairs. The heat from the fireplace behind her wafted against her underside. Her favorite round coffee table sat a few feet away. On the table lay a platter of finger foods that had been picked thru. A half-empty bottle of scotch, Daniel's favorite brand, was sitting on the table. Beside the scotch as was an open bottle of Chardonnay. Looking around, the familiarity of the basement caught Jessica's eye. The pool table behind the couches was still there, and on the walls hung the movie posters she had hand-selected way back when. She could see into the spare bedroom room down the hall that was outfitted for overnight guests. An overhead projector hung from the ceiling and the permanent projection screen was still mounted on a far wall. At first blush, all seemed to be just as she left it before she moved out on Daniel seven months ago...

...except it wasn't. Jessica soon noticed the alarming redesigns. Cameras were all over the place. The basement's back door and all the windows were now covered in metal. A St. Andrews cross just like the one Shane had tickle-tortured her on last year was on the far side of the room. A medieval torture rack stood a few feet from the cross. Overhead she could see what looked to be suspension straps bolted into the ceiling. Lying beside the couch was a half-opened black duffle bag with what looked to be bondage gear inside. "What's going on here?" She wondered aloud. She tried again to get free but couldn't. Panic began to set in...

"oh, fuck...GARRETT!!!! HEEEELLLLPPPPP!"

Just then Jessica saw a voluptuous nude woman strolling toward her from the other side of the basement carrying a wine glass. The stunning beauty looked to be about 5'9", but in the stilettos she was wearing she easily hit 6 feet. Sauntering across the room, the lithe 20-something had the walk of a runway model. It only took an instant for Jessica to figure out who this woman was - Daniel's little bitch Jennifer! The only time Jessica had seen Jennifer in the flesh was the day she busted Daniel in a hotel room with her; and on that occasion the young secretary had been tied to a bed nude and gagged for Daniel to tickle. This time Jennifer looked much different. Olive skin, big beautiful brown eyes, full lips, long Sienna brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. On top of all that she had an amazing body. Her breasts were perfect and her long legs were fashion magazine material. Jennifer was slimmer than Jessica, a fact not lost on the older woman. Jessica instantly thought mixed-race, or maybe Hispanic. Whatever ethnicity she was, Jessica surmised, this woman wasn't here to be friends.

"Jennifer Bevil. Nice to finally meet you, Jessie Lynn. Last time didn't count." The woman said as she took a seat on the couch in front of Jessica. " Hate to break it to you...but you won't be making it to the mountains for your vacation."

"UMMPHH!!" Jessica pulled at her bonds, now more desperate than ever to get out of the shitstorm she found herself in.

"GGGAARREEETTTT!!!" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs...ignoring Jennifer's presence as she looked toward the staircase leading up to the main floor. "GGAARREETTTT ...HEEEELLLPPPPPP!"

"Garrett's not coming." Jennifer said calmly as she poured herself another glass of Chardonnay. "He's out cold somewhere. Daniel lured your boyfriend down here to talk things over, but then snuck up behind him and hit him over the head with a wine bottle. Poor Garrett went out like a light." This was all a lie of course...Garrett was upstairs in the living room watching a baseball game with Shane and Daniel. Not that Jessica needed to know that.

"NNNOOOO!!! IF DANIEL HURT GARRETT, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH!" Jessica cried. "YOU FUCKIN' HOMEWRECKIN' BITCH!!!"

Jennifer frowned and stood up from the couch. She walked toward Jessica, stopping a few inches from the seated, bound older woman. With Jessica strapped to the chair as she was, she found herself unable to stand up to meet Jennifer's gaze eye-to-eye. This gave Daniel's sultry mistress a distinct mental advantage as she lorded over his estranged wife.

"Let's get something straight right off the motherfuckin' bat! Daniel moved me in here awhile back, so I'm the new woman of the house...and you will respect me in MY home - got it, you crusty bitch?" Jen barked. She walked back to the black bag beside the couch, rummaged around and pulled out a ball gag. "No worries though...I have all night to teach you some manners."

Jessica sat silent, her heart suddenly dropping to her gut...

++++

"GGGRRRRRRR!!!...HMPH-HMPH-HMPH...YRRRRR BBBBBBTTTCCCCCHHH!!!" Jessica snarled loudly thru the tight ball gag now securely fastened around her head. The red rubber ball pressed her tongue to the floor of her mouth, causing drool to run out over her bottom lip, down her chin and onto her bare breasts. She pulled hard in her bonds again, but as had been the case before, they held her firmly and securely in place. The lovely lawyer looked angrily into the eyes of the sexy secretary kneeling in front of her less than twelve inches away. At the moment, Jessica was trying mentally to counter the effects of the tickling of her rock-hard nipples. The intensity had been steadily increasing as each minute passed, as Jennifer had gone from soft, gentle teasing to full-blown tickling. Daniel had obviously coached his girlfriend in the art of torturing Jessica, as he had done with Amber. Each of them had zero'ed in on Jessica's sensitive nipples...a favorite target of Daniel's in the past.

Jennifer looked Jessica back in the eyes, unintimidated by her captive's death stare. As she did so she continually stroked the older woman's erect brown nuggets with her middle fingers. She had been doing this for the better part of fifteen minutes by this point, and had made sure to lick her fingers periodically to keep them moist and slippery.

"This feel good, 'Jessie Lynn'?" Jennifer asked with a wink. Jessica hated the way the younger woman mockingly called her by Daniel's pet name for his wife. Coming from Jennifer's lips it made Jessica cringe and instantly feel much older than Jennifer...which in fact she was. As Jennifer spoke, she slowly circled the trapped woman's nubs with her the nails of her middle fingers... tickling the areolas for a bit before returning to Jessica's nipples. This was done to keep Jessica from being able to steel herself to uninterrupted nipple tickling...another tip from Daniel.

"GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" Jessica mouthed again. By now a feeling of arousal in her nipples had been steadily growing for the last few minutes. It was now spreading thru her breasts, moving down her belly and was taking up residence in her rapidly moistening pussy. She closed her eyes and let out a low-pitched moan before catching herself and snarling again at her tormentor.

Seeing the effect the continuous nipple play was having on her captive, Jennifer could tell it wouldn't be long before Jessica would give in to the building desire inside her. The sadistic young beauty had other plans. Without warning, she suddenly stopped the assault of Jessica's stiff protrusions and began tickling her lower belly! Jessica's eyes flew open in a panic as sharp manicured nails suddenly raked sharply over her hyper-sensitive tummy, instantly sending her into another fit of laughter.

MMRRRRRRRPPPHHHHHH!!!! GGRRRRRRRR!!! HMPHHMPHHMPHHMPHHMPH!!!

Jessica laughed thru her gag as ticklish sensations spread like wildfire thru her whole body. She shook violently in the chair as Jennifer increased the pace of the scratching. Jessica forgot about how turned on she was as she instantly felt the impact of the tickling of her midriff.

MRRRRPPHHHHHH...HMPHHMPH...SSTTTTRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP...YYYRRRRRR....BBBRRRRRRRTTTTCCHHH...HMPHMHPMHHMMPPPHHH!!!

The frantic brunette attempted to move her upperbody but the straps across her chest and abdomen held her back firmly to the chair. Whoever strapped Jessica in had bound her much tighter than they needed to keep her from escaping. Little did she know it was Garrett's handiwork that was holding her in place for Jennifer to torture.

There was no playfulness in Jennifer's demeanor as she tickled Jessica. She was all about business. Jessica had deduced, based on her attitude and brashness, that Jennifer might be from the streets. Or at least she knew her way around them. There was a fearlessness and fierceness about this young woman, and the way she tickled Jessica was different than Amber. Although Amber had been merciless in her attack on Jessica earlier, the daughter was all over the place...no rhyme or reason to her assault. Jennifer, on the other hand, had a plan. Part of it was Daniel's coaching on Jessica's weak spots, but part of it was because Jennifer was focused, hard and just plain mean!

Jennifer changed her field of attack from Jessica's belly down to her sensitive pussy...carefully avoiding arousing Jessica but causing plenty of ticklish fireworks. The frantic older woman was now beginning to feel exhaustion setting in. Tears poured from her eyes and drool from her mouth. Red lines had begun to form around where the straps held her tight to the chair. Jessica was rapidly losing it, and Jennifer showed no signs of letting up anytime soon.

"Now....who's house are we in, Jessie Lynn?" Jennifer asked as her nails rapidly scurried Jessica's sensitive clit.

"JJJJJJHFHFFFRRZZZ!!!!" Jessica screamed thru her gag.

"WHO'S HOUSE, BITCH?!?!?!!?"

JJJNNNNNFFFFFFRRRRRRZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

"I can't hear youuuu......"

JJJJJJJNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HHHHHHZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

"Good girl, Jessie Lynn!" Jennifer chided, but she didn't stop tickling. Or talking shit. "I'm your husband's girl now...Daniel loves me! He tickles me all the time...but see, I let him tickle me as much as he wants...something you wouldn't do anymore! You fuckin' old bag...you wanna blame me, but YOU'RE the one who wouldn't give her man what he needed...you wrecked your own home, heffa, not me!!!"

HHFFFFPMMMMPPHHHHHHH!!! Jessica mouthed. The hurtful words being thrown at her by Jennifer were cutting deep, but there was nothing she could do to stop them.

"You're this big time fuckin' attorney...so mount a defense, bitch!!" Jennifer yelled, as she continued the verbal and tickling destruction of Jessica. "All that money rich white-collar motherfuckers pay you ta' keep they're asses outta jail, and poor lil' Jessie Lynn can't even stand up for herself against the woman that took her husband away! Fuckin' pathetic!"

PPPPLLLLLRRRRRSZZZZZRRRRRRR...GGGGRRRRRRRRR....HMPMPHMPHHHPPPMMMMPPHHHH!!!!

Finally, after another ten minutes of pussy tickling and verbally abuse, Jennifer ended the assault. She walked away from the chair and back to the coffee table, where she poured herself another glass of wine. The nude beauty was perspiring herself now and sported a glowing shine on her radiant olive skin. Jessica attempted to catch her breath as she again began to feel the heat radiating on her bare skin from the fireplace behind her. Sweat, drool and tears poured from her body, and she now had to pee. She squirmed in the chair, trying to re-position herself so she could hold her bladder. Jennifer noticed the obvious move and smiled wryly.

"Looks like someone's gotta piss...we gotta do something about that..."

++++

"L-let me go...I have to use the bathroom..." Jessica uttered as Jennifer removed her gag.

The lovely young secretary retrieved her iPhone from the couch and began typing away on it. Earbuds hung from the device and dangled toward the floor. Jennifer placed one of the earbuds in each of Jessica's ears. The older woman's head was still strapped to the back of the chair and immobile, so she had little choice other than to listen to what Jennifer wanted her to hear. "I use this to relax, Jessie Lynn...let me know if you like it..." Jennifer said and sat the phone next to Jessica's arm on the armrest.

Soon, Jessica heard the soothing sounds of running water emanating from the earbuds...the rushing water of a river to be exact. It was a calming sound that made Jessica's entire body relax against her will. That relaxation extended to her bladder and instantly she felt a dribble of pee escaping her urethral opening. Without hesitation she clinched her butt cheeks as best she could and held on for dear life. It was bad enough for Garrett to make her pee herself on the ride over...there was no way she was going to let this little bitch make her piss on her own expensive, hand-picked basement carpet.

Jessica was holding her ripe bladder as best she could as Jennifer removed the earbud from her left ear and whispered "I know you wanna go, Jessie Lynn...that pee is just burning to get out of you, isn't it...the chair has a hole in it...go ahead and pee...no one will see you...I won't tell anyoneeeee...."

"You...fuckin...ARRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!" Jessica exclaimed as she tried desperately to hold her bladder against the sound of the rushing water filling one ear and Jennifer's soothing tones filling the other. She twisted her trapped lower body as best she could...clinching her ass...gritting her teeth...grunting and groaning...anything to counteract the cruel assault on her aching bladder. Five minutes passed, and to Jennifer's amazement, the tormented MILF held out.

"Yoouuu...won'tttt make...meee...peeeeee...youuu...fuckin'...biittttcchhhhh..." Jessica said with a pained but defiant grin.

Jennifer stood back for a moment perplexed. "Wow, you're tougher than I thought." The young woman said, then walked behind the bondage chair...a move that puzzled Jessica.

"OK, bitch...you forced me to go here..." Jennifer sat down on the floor behind the chair and reached up and under the seat to the hole where Jessica's ass crack and gentilia were readily accessible.

"Daniel told me a little secret about how to make you go pee, lady" Jennifer said as she began to lightly scratch the trapped woman's exposed perineum. "...said he used to use it on you whenever he wanted to make you wet yourself when tickling you...wonder does this actually work..."

Jessica's mind filled with dread. "NNNNNOOOO..." she thought as she felt the tickly sensation growing between her pussy and ass crack. Daniel used to call the spot her "pee button" and yes, it worked every time!

As Jennifer scratched her underside, Jessica suddenly felt a quick stream let out. Then another. Soon the dam burst and piss shot out of her and soaked the front side of the chair hole and the carpet below her. As Jessica released her bladder, a combined sensation of relief and shame coursed thru her body. Only moments before, she had been so adamant about not letting this happen and had fought it off so valiantly, only to be undone by a simple 10-second tickle to her nether region. The humiliation Jessica felt was overwhelming.

++++

Jessica could still detect the smell of urine in the air even after Jennifer cleaned off the chair and spot-cleaned the carpet where she had relieved herself.

“L-let me go…” Jessica mouthed, still strapped snugly in the seat. The tight, unforgiving bondage was now beginning to wear on her spirit. Thanks to the numerous straps and ties pinning her to the chair, Jessica had been unable to move her head, limbs, feet and toes at any point in the ordeal, which was going on two hours now. Her feet in particular ached from being bent back and tied for such a long period. This secondary discomfort was now starting to take a mental toll.

“Can…you…at least free my feet…I can’t feel…them anymore…” Jessica asked Jennifer in a subdued, non-confrontational tone, hoping to get a small measure of mercy from her tormentor.

“Nope, can’t do that…but I can help you with that no-feeling thing…” Jennifer said. Without another word, she pulled a flat leather paddle from the black duffle bag by the couch and approached Jessica.

“NNNOOOO…Don’t!” Jessica pleaded as Jennifer knelt on the floor by her left foot and drew back the paddle. Jessica’s mind screamed “scrunch your toes, girl!” but her pretty digits were pulled back by string and tied to eye bolts on her ankle restraint. She could no more protect her feet now than she could use them to get up and walk out of the room. Jennifer swung hard toward Jessica’s left foot, aiming directly for the bottom sides of her up-turned toes.

WHACK!!!

The sharp blow landed on those toes, eliciting a loud, pained shriek from Jessica’s lungs. She felt the stinging sensation travel up her lower leg as Jennifer drew back and took aim at her right foot.

“FUCK NO!! PLEASE!” Jessica cried.

WHACK!!

“EEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!” Jessica exclaimed as her eyes slammed shut and her teeth clenched together.

“Now THAT should get the blood flowin’ in those lovely feet again!” Jennifer mused as she tossed the paddle to the floor. “But just in case it doesn’t…this will…”

Jessica’s eyes flew open as she felt simultaneous sharp pokes to both her stretched taut arches. She looked down to see Jennifer’s hands extended toward her trapped feet. Another sharp poke landed on the arches of each foot, and instantly Jessica began struggling mightily…harder than she had all evening.

Jennifer wasted no more time in beginning an all-out foot tickling assault, squiggling her fingers rapidly over Jessica’s soles, curling and looping in an irregular pattern that was maddening to the exhausted, haggard brunette.

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAAAA!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…HOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

The sadistic young woman used all ten nails to tickle, which made Jessica’s feet feel like they had an army of ants crawling on them. Unable to move an inch to escape the onslaught, Jessica was destined to endure the full effects of Jennifer’s relentless foot tickling for as long as the exotic beauty desired.

PPPLLLEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEAAAASSSEEE GGGGAAARRREEETTTTTT HHEEEELLLPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE!!

“I told you your boyfriend ain’t coming, Jessie Lynn…” Jennifer shouted over her victim's uproarious laughter. As the sadistic young lady delightfully demolished Jessica’s sweaty soles the tortured MILF shook uncontrollably and her insides burned from the laughter escaping her body.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! PPPLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE JEEENNNNIFFFRRRRRR…STTTAAAAPPPPPPPP!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

Sweat stung Jessica’s eyes and she could taste the tears streaming down her cheeks and rolling into her mouth, which was now perpetually forced open by laughter. She balled up her fists and clenched them for all she was worth, but there was nothing more Jessica could do to fight off the steady bolts of ticklish energy riding the nerves up her legs and exploding through the rest of her body. Soon, to her horror, Jessica could no longer hear her own laughter as it was longer escaping thru her mouth. Instead all that mirth was now building up inside; making the internal aching she felt even more intense. Jessica would give anything to make that ache disappear in a burst of external laughter, but as hard as she tried she couldn’t get it out. The sheer agony was making her light headed.

Jennifer couldn’t help but notice her captive's plight. “Man, silent laughter’s a bitch, ain’t it?” She laughed.

As she looked up at Jessica, Jennifer couldn’t help but remember some of the brutal tickling sessions she herself had been subjected to over the last year, thanks to Daniel. It felt good to finally dish it out to someone else for a change, she thought. And even better to dish it out to her boyfriend's bitch of a wife! Realizing she might be letting Jessica off the hook by not switching up the attack, Jennifer moved to Jessica’s upturned toes and began to shuffle her fingers indiscriminately over the smooth, trapped digits. That was another of Daniel’s teaching points…don’t let Jessica get used to any tickling pattern…vary the attack to keep her guessing.

Finally, a loud string of guffaws mercifully escaped Jessica's lovely lips...

MMMUUUUUUHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Jennifer kept up the foot-tickling without stopping for another twenty minutes before Jessica got the sense that she was starting to pass out. Her limbs felt weak and her eyes began to flutter. The pain in her chest and abdomen began to retreat to the corners of her mind and darkness began to take its place. She was indeed passing out. As all went black, Jessica’s last thought was of Garrett…and how she was going to get him out of this horrible mess she had dragged him into.

++++

Daniel stood at the foot of the basement stairs surveying the scene in front of him. He took the last swig of scotch from his glass and looked happy as he stared across the room at his unconscious wife, still strapped limply in the bondage chair. The plot against the bitch had come together perfectly, he thought. All of them had individually tickled Jessica to defeat at this point...Garrett on the ride over, Amber earlier in the evening, Shane last year at the sex shop...and now Jen. His mistress had gone one better, in fact, tickling the old ball-and-chain into unconsciousness. The time was right to start phase two, Daniel surmised...time to bring this team together to get Jessica to sign over everything she owned to them. If she didn't do so willingly...the five of them would spend the next ten days tickling her to near death right here in this basement. Jessica's sister, her co-workers, her Facebook friends...everyone she knew thought she was headed to the mountains for vacation. Daniel knew he had all the time in the world to work his devious plan, much to his delight.

Daniel smiled again as his mistress walked over and greeted him with a huge smile and hug. "Refill that drink for you, baby?" Jennifer said, taking her man's glass and heading for the scotch bottle on the table. Daniel was in heaven as the new love of his life strolled back across the room. He admired her nude, nubile form and thought to himself what a luck man he was. His gaze soon turned back to Jessica. He reached in his back pocket and took out Jessica's version of the divorce papers...the ones she had implored him to sign earlier in the evening. Daniel walked over to his unconscious wife and whispered softly in her ear..."We won't be needing these anymore, Jessie Lynn...." With that the diabolical mastermind tossed Jessica's paperwork into the fireplace and enjoyed another glass of his favorite scotch with Jennifer.

(To be continued)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back