• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominant foot dude discovers footboy's ticklish soles (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
When your foot buddy takes out his bad week on your ticklish soles

I met Roy through the FetLife site a few months ago. His ad was simple enough – “My big tired feet need servicing”. Roy’s post contained just enough information about his likes, that included his footboy taking direction on how to service his size 13 EE feet. The ad even provided a nice sole shot with Roy reclined in his chair. I was intrigued by his request but also liked that he lived only 20 minutes or so from my town outside Seattle. I described my interest and experience over the years servicing other male feet. I am 46, 6, 200 pds, masculine white male with an incredible foot fetish and also my love of tickling. I actually prefer to be the Lee but found out within a few messages that Roy was not into the tickling aspect. That was fine by me as enjoying a guys feet and being ordered to service them is a close second to my tickling fetish.
We started with messages back and forth on the site, but quickly decided email would be a bit faster. Over a couple of weeks we worked out the details and planned a Saturday morning where his wife would be out of town. Roy works in the finance world with a great deal of stress on his work and life, he needs the foot play as he described to release the incredible stress he feels every day at work. I played into his needs mostly because I wanted a shot at his big boy soles. We met at a Starbucks and after a few minutes of awkward talk, we finally got down to business and our likes hit if off fast.
Roy invited me over to his large house which had a large den with recliners that offered me a comfy spot at his feet. I still wondered if his soles where ticklish and of course planned to test them out. Our hour long session went great with my hands, tongue and lips working over his large feet. He really had big meaty soles and toes. His toes were long and soles were very soft with a sweat aroma that got my cock raging as I slipped off his loafers and peeled off his thick socks. Roy was easy going when we met, but really took on an in-charge demeanor when we got started. At one point he told me to lie on my back – then stood over me and rubbed his foot over my face. He teased me by sticking his big toe in my mouth telling me to suck on hit. He mocked my hard on which or course was raging, but I also noticed he was equally turned on. Near the end I took my chance and looked into his eyes as he laid back and asked, are these big soles ticklish at all? I dug my fingers in, but much to my disappointment, Roy didn’t flinch at bit. Sorry there bud, but not ticklish at all which I know you like, but just not me. I made the mistake of saying, “I don’t know how you do it, I am so sensitive on my feet I scream when they are touched.”
I should have noticed the gleam in his eye when I said that, but my lust had distracted my senses. The next time we met was just as fun, but with a new twist. Roy asked if he could see my feet as he loved seeing guys bare feet especially when they wear jeans. I was just in my socks as I took my shoes off at the door. Pulling off my black socks, Roy smiled and said – sweet looking feet there bud. Let me see them up close as he directed me to put my feet in his lap. We were on the couch so I laid my feet into his lap. He studied my soles up close, even rubbed my toes a bit, but when his big hand stroked my size 10 soles I couldn’t help it and giggled as I tried to pull my feet away. Damn boy, you are sensitive aren’t you? This time I saw the look of a guy who enjoyed me timidly put my feet back in his lap. A wry smile from Roy and a firm grip on my ankle made me tense up as I knew what was coming. His right hand held my left foot firmly by my ankle as his left hand attacked my soft sole. It was instant as I giggled, then laughed out loud trying to tug my foot away. I struggled hard for a good minute until Roy let go laughing to himself and calling me a tickle bitch. Geez dude – you are more ticklish than my 12 year old. His phone chirped which was his wife saying she was coming back home and wondered if Roy needed anything. We parted ways quickly with the promise to meet up in a few weeks when his wife goes to her parent’s house with the kids.
We chatted a few times online with role play scenes we were exploring with Roy asking me at some point if I ever had my feet spanked. I didn’t take it too serious as we were just discussing things and we liked to talk about different things. One thing I did learn that week of chats that Roy was having a hard time with work as several employees have given notice moving to different firms. He told me he really needed to work out his stress and hoped I was up for a long Saturday afternoon session. I thought about what he said, but feeling more comfortable with Roy after a few meet ups and really enjoying his big feet I should have saw the dominant side of Roy coming out.
I told my wife I was playing golf that afternoon and wouldn’t be back until dinner time, arriving at Roy’s house just after lunch. We had a couple of beers with Roy finally saying – want to have some fun with my big dogs? He directed me for 30 minutes making me work hard with my tongue working over time between his toes with long licks up his meaty soles. Go ahead and take a break footboy. I want to give you a treat he said with a sly smile. I was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt –white ankle socks as once again I take my shoes off at the front door. Roy had me lay face down in front of the couch – then place my feet between his legs – so they were bent at 90 degree angle. Look at these nice leather cuffs I got online – want to try them on? I was confused but said sure not knowing what he had in mind. The cuffs were cool against my ankles as I wiggled my socked feet to test them out. I had no idea was Roy had planned over the next 2 hours; if I had I would have run.
I was face down testing my bonds, when Roy suddenly got up – and straddled my back using his weight to pin me face down. Give me your right hand foot boy. Not seeing what Roy had in his hand, I reached back only to quickly feel another leather cuff wrap around my wrist. What the heck was my reaction, but in my position I was helpless as he quickly tugged my left arm behind my back securing it to the other half of the leather cuffs. Oh don’t worry footboy; I just wanted to spice things up a bit, that’s all. The foot play on my feet feels good, but I want to get some aggression out. I started to protest, even got a bit loud but Roy was un-phased by my protest. He calmly sat back on the couch and pulled up my cuffed feet to his lap. Last time we met, you were pretty ticklish on these soles. My mouth kind of went dry as I wiggled my bound feet in protest – even tried to break out of my wrist cuffs, but obviously I was stuck. Come on Roy, we didn’t talk about this, I protested. You know, I checked your profile again on FetLife and you really love getting tickled don’t you? I was speechless as Roy continued, “Your groups include M/M tickle torture, M2M tied and tickled, Hogtied tickling; shall I continue tickle bitch?
I felt my white sock on my right foot slowly pulled off as the cool air hit my warm sole. Roy dragged a finger slowly from my heel to the ball of my foot with the nail scraping just enough to make me scrunch my toes. I arched my foot and scrunched again, wiggling the foot was impossible as once again Roy used his index finger nail to scrape down from heel to the base of my toes this time. His light tickling was maddening as he took his time and as he told me later – he was entranced by my foot dancing around at the light touch. When Roy held my toes back to work a ball point pen under my toes I lost it, with a loud hardy laugh and more struggling. He worked my right foot for 10 minutes – gave me a short break as he finished his beer. Then my left sock was removed, but this time Roy asked if I could take a little pain? I started to panic as I had no idea what was coming. Don’t worry – I won’t leave marks, but I want to try some foot spanking and with that I felt his belt strike my exposed sole. The sting was instant as I jumped and struggled wildly. Roy slapped my feet several times with his skinny belt making me cry out each time. He waited at least 10 seconds between swats, saying nothing but as I could feel – his cock was pressed up against my feet. It was a methodical test of pain on my soles, with me becoming weaker with each swat.
At first I didn’t realize it, but Roy was getting off as he spanked my foot with the last few in concert with his orgasm with each slap coming with a grunt. He stopped to catch his own breath, and then told me I get a break as he went to the kitchen to get some beer. I was pretty exhausted and hoped this was ending so I could get the hell out of there. Roy came back in put my feet back in his lap and used his cold beer to cool down my feet. The sensation was too much as I giggled and struggled as he worked the frozen beer over my exposed soles. Tickle bitch, you are a lot of fun. I needed this and now I know you love to be tickled so let me help you there. His fingers ran over my soles slowly – maddening slow touch that had me howling in no time. He worked his magic under my big toe but slowly scratching from the middle of the toe down to the top of the ball of my foot, then back up again. He was in no rush as he explained he watched and read many articles on the best way to tickle. It was a crash course he teased; I hope I am doing a good job foot bud. Indeed, his technique was maddening as he worked every aspect slowly with only an occasional fierce attack that got me hoarse with laughter
Not sure how long it lasted, but I was sweaty and beaten. Once he released me from my bonds I lay at his feet admiring his big soles so close to me. I couldn’t resist and once again I started to work on Roy’s feet with him only smiling as he closed his eyes for a nap.
That was the last time we met up. Just got too intense for me and was worried that Roy might get even more sadistic in future meet ups. I still think back though and relish in the torture that I received, but as good as the memory was, the torture was real.
Let me know what you think – [email protected]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back