• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I highly recommend Frenchtickling's video "From Chicago to Frenchtickling Stephy..."

Tenebrae

Verified
I highly recommend Frenchtickling's video "From Chicago to Frenchtickling Stephy..."

Hello y'all!

For once, I really want to go out of my way and recommend this very original clip Frenchtickling has put up lately.

In short, they got their hands on an adorable American Grad Student, and unleash hell upon her soles. Stephy is not exactly my type of girl, and yet I was completely won over by her charm, her accent and playfulness. Now don't get me wrong here: although this clip is not too torturous by Frenchtickling's standards, they don't go exactly gentle on her either.Regardless, the way she takes it is really great. And Véronique in particular (all French people are in love with Véronique btw :wub: :D) does a terrific job eliciting Stephy's adorable laughter.

Now I know what you're thinking. Most people buy Frenchtickling clips for the pleasure to see French cuties getting tickled and hear them beg in our so beautiful albeit cryptic language. I get that, that's why I buy them too. But this time around it's great to see a foreign girl getting tickled for a change. Her interactions with her ticklers are a pleasure to behold. Compliments to Stephy for her mastery of the French language, by the way: she sounds really fluent. I wish I was the one supervising her MD's research lol :p

It'd be nice to see Frenchtickling put up more of these, with other foreign exchange students. Japanese and Chinese would be über cool; a Czech student would have an undeniable "crossover" appeal if you see what I mean, and I would KILL to see a Finnish or German girl getting tickle tortured out of her mind by Véronique.

I've always thought their videos are some of the best out there.

Great review, I enjoyed it as well for many of the reasons you point out

I really hope she comes back, and that they do more interview type-footage with her. She is delightful.

On a sidenote, I really wish FrenchTickling and CzechTickling had subtitles in their videos because I'm sure the dialogue is magnificent.

On a sidenote, I really wish FrenchTickling and CzechTickling had subtitles in their videos because I'm sure the dialogue is magnificent.

Well, "magnificent"... Let's not get ahead of ourselves; it's not exactly Shelley's poetry either :p

Czech tickling videos can be very talky at times, and I am also curious to know what they are saying (it's a beautiful language btw). I know that some of their "storyline-heavy" videos have been subtitled, but not the more straightforward ones. That's a shame indeed, but I understand that the guy does not want to bother. It's a time-consuming pain in the ass to make subtitles. I subtitled a French movie once for my Chinese wife and it took me HOURS over 3 days to complete the work.

Honestly, if I were not a native French speaker, chances are I'd hate Frenchtickling videos, because they talk SO MUCH in them and I'd get frustrated not to understand what they say. Although there is not much to write home about: it's mostly jokes between the director (FTManager) and the girls. That said, they can be irresistibly funny because they are such lame jokes. Like that one time I remember when he told the girls: "I see you brought your feet along! That's good!". At another time, he interrupted a shooting, yelling: "Guys, the bed is gonna die on us!" :blaugh:

It might have an added benefit: it might push more Americans to learn French :D I heard French studies are no longer very popular in America, which I think is a bit sad. I must say that FT does a great job promoting our country: the girls are always so CUTE :wub: And Véronique is the closest thing our community has to a queen. There is really an aristocratic quality to her, don't you guys think?

Last edited:
i have always loved veronique, i would have loved to have seen a cross european clip with veronique and jane from czech tickling another younger girl… we can dream!!

Well, "magnificent"... Let's not get ahead of ourselves; it's not exactly Shelley's poetry either :p

Czech tickling videos can be very talky at times, and I am also curious to know what they are saying (it's a beautiful language btw). I know that some of their "storyline-heavy" videos have been subtitled, but not the more straightforward ones. That's a shame indeed, but I understand that the guy does not want to bother. It's a time-consuming pain in the ass to make subtitles. I subtitled a French movie once for my Chinese wife and it took me HOURS over 3 days to complete the work.

Honestly, if I were not a native French speaker, chances are I'd hate Frenchtickling videos, because they talk SO MUCH in them and I'd get frustrated not to understand what they say. Although there is not much to write home about: it's mostly jokes between the director (FTManager) and the girls. That said, they can be irresistibly funny because they are such lame jokes. Like that one time I remember when he told the girls: "I see you brought your feet along! That's good!". At another time, he interrupted a shooting, yelling: "Guys, the bed is gonna die on us!" :blaugh:

It might have an added benefit: it might push more Americans to learn French :D I heard French studies are no longer very popular in America, which I think is a bit sad. I must say that FT does a great job promoting our country: the girls are always so CUTE :wub: And Véronique is the closest thing our community has to a queen. There is really an aristocratic quality to her, don't you guys think?

I agree with the part about Czech is quite talkative. I can tell even from from the nonverbal elements that it's more exaggerated sometimes than possibly even TA (which is a difficult task). I'd be much more interested in the French subtitles, specifically just the interview parts before and after the shoot. I'm a huge fan of videos where the ticklee (or even female tickler) gets interviewed. I love those 'natural' moments that aren't influenced by the fact that it's a clip. I find those to be goldmines within our corner of the internet.

From what I could gather in the newest Stephy clip from the bit of french I know and a google translator, there was a part where he (tickler) asks her a question and her reply is "I think the hips", and then he starts tickling her hips while she looks really excited about it. I would LOVE to know the entirety of that 10 second conversation they had [they spoke in french even though she's American] :( .. just little things like that.

Last edited:
Frenchtickling can be amazing but way too many M/F..

I agree with you. However, while FT Manager is a pain to look at and has a cringe-inducing voice, his skills as a tickler are impressive. He does a terrific job. And he's been doing more F/f lately, including with our queen Véronique :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back