• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Merciless Hairy Vagina

isurrender

TMF Poster
I got the idea for this story when my girlfriend was in the amazon position and she kept riding me after I ejaculated. It tickled like crazy. This is my first attempt at fiction.

I didn't even want to go out on a date with Amanda because she was twice my weight, and she had an enormous ass and gigantic tits. I just felt embarrassed to be seen with her. Somehow, I could never talk myself out of our date. Then, just when I thought the date was finally over, she invited me inside her bungalow because she wanted to show me something, and again I unsuccessfully tried to talk my way out of it. She led me to a small room in the back of her bungalow past her bedroom and told me to wait for her. It was an empty room with just an exercise mat that covered most of the floor.

Amanda returned without a stitch of clothing on and she blocked the doorway. She had the hairiest vagina I had ever seen.

"Have you ever wrestled with a 300 pound naked woman?" she asked.

The sight of her nude heavy body gave me a woody, but I didn't want to be with her. I told her I had to go and tried to squeeze past her. Despite her large size, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my middle. Her weight made my knees buckle, and she pulled me on top of her to the floor. She pulled my shirt off and in the process knocked my glasses off. I tried to stand up and she pulled my pants down. I grabbed her wrists and held her to the floor. She bucked and rocked back and forth. I felt like at any minute she would roll me over and be on top. I think she was toying with me. I struggled to hold her down, hoping she would give up and let me go. I was breathing hard, and my arms began to tire. Suddenly, she rolled me over and my back crushed my glasses. I was furious because replacing them would cost a whole week's salary at the Wendy's where I was an assistant manager. I tried to roll her over but I couldn't budge her.

Amanda squashed me flat and her breasts were smothering me. I was so mad but I could do nothing in response. Then she kissed me. She got on her hands and knees, relieving the pressure on my diaphragm, and she kissed me all over. I turned over and tried to crawl away but she pulled my pants and underwear completely off and tossed them in the hallway along with my shirt,. She grabbed my legs and removed my shoes and socks. For a minute I had the alarming fear that she was going to tickle my feet. She eyed my stiff woody and got on top of me again. I noticed her face was very red. She pinned me again and reached down and put my penis in her extremely hairy vagina.

She rode me fast and furious and she had a mean look on her face as if she enjoyed forcing me to have sex with her. Her large boobies bounced up and down. I thought about pinching her breasts to make her stop, but I was afraid of her retaliation. She had proved to be much stronger than me. The sensation was too much and I came. I hoped this would end the situation and I could leave with whatever dignity I had left. Amanda didn't stop but relentlessly rode me hard and fast. My penis felt ticklish after ejaculating. I couldn't get it out of her hairy vagina. It felt as if the hairs had wrapped around the base and held it in place even though it had shrunk and got soft. The feeling made me laugh. I moved my hands down to try to remove my penis, but Amanda grabbed and pinned them down. I was laughing and couldn't stop her hairy vagina from tickling my penis.

I didn't want Amanda to think I was enjoying the experience but I was afraid my helpless giggling was giving her that impression. She rode even harder and in frustration I got hard again. That's where I am now. Stuck inside her merciless hairy vagina. Unable to escape. Unable to stop laughing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back