• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: "Kenzie Tickled in the Stocks Again" - UNCUT - (1080 HD WMV AND MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: "Kenzie Tickled in the Stocks Again" - UNCUT - (1080 HD WMV AND MP4)

Kenzie is back again, this time to try out the new tickling chair. Her feet are locked into the stocks, and her hands are tied above her head to the new overhead restraints. This leaves Kenzie completely helpless everywhere, and helps to make her best tickling session yet. All of the tools are used to tickle her feet: baby oil, both massagers at the same time, and even the hairbrush is used a few times. They all get Kenzie to laugh a lot, which is nice because she just has to take it. Since her upper body is exposed in the new tickle chair, I make sure to tickle her sides and underarms a bunch of times during the scene, which gets her laughing and squirming every time.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Attachments

• Kenzie Stocks Again - GIF.gif
    Kenzie Stocks Again - GIF.gif
    277.2 KB · Views: 482
  • Kenzie Stocks Again - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 305
I'm not sure what size actually. The angle that I recorded this from was a low angle, which sometimes makes a girl's feet look bigger.

EVERYONE, please help me with my camera angles! Let me know what people are looking for, if I should have the camera lower or higher, straight on or slightly to the side, etc.

I want to hear from you guys! This is all positive stuff, people just saying their favorite angles.

She is hot! Do you ever oil the girls armpits too? Love that!! ;)

Definitely!! Usually works really well and can also get some brilliant reactions even before you start tickling! Will look forward to that ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back