• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah finally returned!!!

EastCoastTickle

TMF Regular
You know I seriously only put out the best videos. I don’t film it unless it is legitimate tickling footage.

This is the best video I have ever filmed and I put my entire reputation on the line in saying this video is amazing! 42 year old Sarah has returned to do a video and I challenged her to a 10 minute video where she is not allowed to grab my hands. I was very intense in tickling her in this video and at times I even cover her mouth! I destroy her hips and show her what tickle torture is all about. For the first time in her life she is says a safe word multiple times!!! Around the 8 min mark I figure out the way to break her and again at the 10 min mark both with her screaming red as loud as she could! Also included is 2 mins of behind the scenes, including Sarah rolling around on her bed laughing after the tickling as already ended!!! MUST WATCH.

https://clips4sale.com/108972/legit-tickling/cidd2b2229ac97c25a91a9c70ea96

Let me know what you all think!! Thanks!

Will there be a foot tickling clip? she does have an AMAZING laugh!!! Something about mature women that have that loud, consistent, sexy laugh!

wonderfull laugh and ya get those feet and love see her face as soles get tickled good lol ha.

“You know I seriously only put out the best videos.”

Eh, I definitely wouldn’t say “the best”. Your models are just okay and the production values aren’t great.

“You know I seriously only put out the best videos.”

Eh, I definitely wouldn’t say “the best”. Your models are just okay and the production values aren’t great.

This community begs and begs for “real girls, real reactions and real videos” so I do exactly that.

I’m sorry if you don’t like my videos, you’re more than welcome to purchase some from Tickle Abuse where they have great productions and amazing ticklish women.

This community begs and begs for “real girls, real reactions and real videos” so I do exactly that.

I’m sorry if you don’t like my videos, you’re more than welcome to purchase some from Tickle Abuse where they have great productions and amazing ticklish women.

I’m just saying if you’re going to tout your videos as the “best” you should have material that backs it up. You can have real ticklish girls and still have decent camera work/production values. You don’t necessarily have to sacrifice one for the other. Plenty of producers also offer content with genuinely ticklish girls, but have better production values. Like, in this clip for example the lighting isn’t very good and you can barely see the woman being tickled from the angle where you positioned the camera.

I’m just saying if you’re going to tout your videos as the “best” you should have material that backs it up. You can have real ticklish girls and still have decent camera work/production values. You don’t necessarily have to sacrifice one for the other. Plenty of producers also offer content with genuinely ticklish girls, but have better production values. Like, in this clip for example the lighting isn’t very good and you can barely see the woman being tickled from the angle where you positioned the camera.

I second this. The clip had a lot of potential and I love the ticklee and her laugh. But the angles were totally off.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back