• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When new friends find out you're ticklish!

top5ticklishguy

This happened to me last year and my girlfriend says i need to share it because it's a really good one. At the time my girlfriend was in school out in LA so i went to visit her for a week. She had made a good group of friends in the 3 months she had been there. One night we went to a small get together at one of their houses. It was myself, my girlfriend, 3 guys, and two other girls. So we're drinking and we decide to play a game where you have to tell something embarrassing about yourself and whoever gets voted the most embarrassing has to take a shot. Now normally i am very shy when it comes to my ticklishness. I think i've always been afraid that my fetish would be found out by family and friends but because i was out there with people i didnt know well i decided to go for it. So when it was my turn i said "Well my embarrassing thing is i am unbelievably ticklish". Everyone got a really good laugh out of it. "Well everyone is ticklish! Thats no big deal" one of the girls said. That's when my girlfriend chimed in and said "No you dont understand its not normal how ticklish he is". I couldnt believe the conversation i had started. It was so exciting and fun and completely out of the norm for me as im usually very private when it comes to tickling. That's when one of the guys responded to my girlfriend "Even more ticklish than you, Ashley?". Now my ears really perked up. Clearly they had tickled her at some point but i hadnt heard about it yet. The night went on and we all agreed to get together a couple nights later to hang out. Now onto the fun conversation with my girlfriend in the car.

Ashley : Oh my gosh! You should not have admitted that. They're totally gonna tickle you now! haha
Me: Oh they will not. They barely even know me.
Ashley : haha you just wait and see. Trust me.
Me: Well maybe you know what you're talking about. It sounds like they've already tickled you!
Ashley : (Blushing) Haha. Yeah they did. They got my feet when we went to the beach a couple weeks ago.
Me : Uh oh they found out about your feet huh?
Ashley : Yeah! They just guessed and hit the jackpot! haha i was about in tears!

Well fast forward to a couple nights later and sure enough she was right. I was hanging out on the couch when several of them jumped me and rolled me onto my stomach. One of the girls sat on my back and i felt one the guys sit on my ankles. I couldnt believe it and i was in full panic mode knowing it was coming. I hadnt been held down and tickled in so long i forgot the thrill/panic that comes with it. "I wonder where he's most ticklish!" the girl sitting on top of me said. I couldnt see him but i heard the guy say "I bet it's his feet! Is it his feet, ashley??" I look across the room and see my girlfriend laughing and she yelled "Sorry babe! Better you than me!" He didnt even need an answer because right after i started feeling him pulling my socks off and the second he did i completely lost it. I was a laughing mess already. "ahahahahah ok ok please not the feet not the feet!" He laid into my soles and i laughed like i hadnt laughed in a long time. They ended tickling me for a solid 5 minutes which felt like an eternity. I couldnt move for quite a while afterward. My girlfriend watched and laughed the entire time. She never one thought about helping me. She said she really enjoyed seeing it. I have to admit it was pretty fun.042.JPG

You will have to post the details of Ashleys tickling too.

An awesome story! I bet being tickled like that, in an unexpected way, gave you one heck of a rush! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back