• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you’re looking really hard for that guy/girl who shares this fetish..

Nate6

TMF Poster
I see many people on here searching and searching for that 1 person that shares this fetish and maybe they could have a relationship with. I’m guilty of this too and I actually met someone who lived literally 5 minutes away from me. Everything seemed perfect for a time but around a year things have to get deeper and holding on to the fetish you share isn’t always enough to sustain a healthy relationship. I know there’s people out there that make it work, I thought I was going to be one of them, but if you’re out there frantically looking for that perfect girl or guy who loves tickling just make sure you take care of your feelings if you happen to stumble on that person. Don’t fall too hard and mistake physical pleasure from a deep emotional connection. It’s easier than you might think and it can make splitting up so confusing and hard cause you invested so much time trying to find that specific type of person. This is kind of a random post but i just wanted to share this from a point of view from someone who went through it.

No relationship can survive solely on a mutual tickle fetish, not a serious long-term one anyway.

But for me, I tried to compromise like crazy once I was in a relationship with a girl who shares the fetish (well she was into BDSM in general, and tickling too). I figured it was worth trying to do anything to make it work long term. And still it fell through about 8 months in. We are still friends, but this is more about how much hard work serious relationships take rather than it being tickle related. Especially when you move in with someone. Their quirks, moods etc...

Finding that special person who shares the fetish is a wonderful thing. I have found that person and the best way that I can describe it is that tickling is the magnet that brought us together, however developing a strong emotional connection is the glue that keeps us together. If it’s meant to be, you will know it soon enough. Not that working for that special connection is easy, it can be difficult at times. But nothing worth having is ever easy, otherwise if it was too easy it wouldn’t be worth it.

All I can say is that while tickling with that special person is amazing, you need to have more than that to make it all work. Your relationship won’t survive on just tickling alone. To me, the tickling is even better than it ever could be if you both share a personal common connection or bond in the vanilla world. Interacting with others in vanilla land with my girl, us both sharing a secret that others don’t know about, it’s not only a turn on but it also brings and keeps us closer together. You need both to make it work.

The fetish alone cannot be the only criterium for finding a connection with your significant other. Think of it this way: have a look at your fellow males on this forum. See how different we are? Same goes for women. The probability is higher that you'll find a suitable girl for you without the fetish than with it. And even if you did, she might not be into the same aspect of this multi-faceted fetish that you are (i.e: she might be more of a 'ler than a 'lee, or she likes to be tickled in nylons while you hate that, or maybe she hates bondage, or maybe she's not into foot tickling, etc...). Or the relationship might just not work in the long run because of outstanding factors, like distance, medical issues, differing political/religious views, or the dreaded "in-laws curse" :ignite:. Just to name a few.

However, that does not mean that the fetish prevents you from finding someone to be in a serious relationship with. My wife accepts my fetishes, and even plays with them from time to time. She loves being tied up, and although I can never go too harsh on her, she loves being tickled. And you should see her eyes when she notices my arousal from watching a torture or tickling scene on TV: she's like she just saw an adorable puppy :p We've been married since last summer, and we've been together for 8 years and counting.

What makes this tricky, especially at a young age, is that our fetish is not a mere sexual gratification. It is a part of our core identity, for which we need to find acceptance, support and valorization. In my view, that's the real goal we should strive for in our personal lives.

Finding that special person who shares the fetish is a wonderful thing. I have found that person and the best way that I can describe it is that tickling is the magnet that brought us together, however developing a strong emotional connection is the glue that keeps us together. If it’s meant to be, you will know it soon enough. Not that working for that special connection is easy, it can be difficult at times. But nothing worth having is ever easy, otherwise if it was too easy it wouldn’t be worth it.

Interacting with others in vanilla land with my girl, us both sharing a secret that others don’t know about, it’s not only a turn on but it also brings and keeps us closer together. .

This won't last long, especially if you have people over at the house LOL.

Her cousins visited us one time and there was bondage equipment still attached to the bed.

That is one hard secret to keep haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back